Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2019, 20:10   #7096
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

First time I am seeing offers on the Harrier. Just reconfirms that the vehicle has lost its fizz and needs offers to move stock lying around. But 73K is not nearly enough. They need to put a couple of more lakhs on the table for this vehicle to move off the showrooms faster. Although it was VFM pricing at the time of launch, the Hector has beaten its value proposition by quite a bit. Plus Harrier has had a price increase just a few months after the launch, don’t know what TATA was thinking with that one!

Last edited by 84.monsoon : 17th September 2019 at 20:11.
84.monsoon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th September 2019, 21:36   #7097
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMT View Post
'Select chassis' is round about way of saying 2018 made model.
Given that we are in September now, discount on 2018 models should be much higher. 10% IMO.

Last edited by manson : 18th September 2019 at 13:04. Reason: Typo.
Old 18th September 2019, 18:47   #7098
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Has anyone heard any good offers on existing Elantras with the new model about to launch? The dealer has told about 1.5-2 lakhs but I thought I read on another thread that almost 3-3.5 lakhs were doable.
Old 18th September 2019, 23:19   #7099
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by showboat View Post
Has anyone heard any good offers on existing Elantras with the new model about to launch? The dealer has told about 1.5-2 lakhs but I thought I read on another thread that almost 3-3.5 lakhs were doable.
Highly depends on the negotiation skills & the dealer, a colleague recently picked one up for a discount of 3 Lakhs.
1.8 Lakhs on ex-showroom
20k worth freebies
Free insurance & the rest corporate discount.

Also, I feel he got a higher discount as he has picked a black Elantra. It depends on the colour as well of the vehicle.
YashD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th September 2019, 23:23   #7100
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YashD View Post
Highly depends on the negotiation skills & the dealer, a colleague recently picked one up for a discount of 3 Lakhs.
1.8 Lakhs on ex-showroom
20k worth freebies
Free insurance & the rest corporate discount.

Also, I feel he got a higher discount as he has picked a black Elantra. It depends on the colour as well of the vehicle.
Which city was this in? As of now, there is no inventory with any dealers, just a white and blue one in the factory.

They said 2.5 total discount, am waiting for the breakup. Good to hear free insurance is an option. That's what I was going to push for also.
Old 18th September 2019, 23:43   #7101
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by showboat View Post
Which city was this in? As of now, there is no inventory with any dealers, just a white and blue one in the factory.

They said 2.5 total discount, am waiting for the breakup. Good to hear free insurance is an option. That's what I was going to push for also.
The car was purchased around 3 weeks back in Gurgaon. I am not sure about the current inventory but at that time he got an option of black though as per my experience with Hyundai, they only produce black on order. The particular car could be a cancelled order too.

Last edited by YashD : 18th September 2019 at 23:44.
YashD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th September 2019, 08:46   #7102
BHPian

Inquired about Nissan Kicks Diesel MT

The official schemes are 0% interest rate for a period of 12 months and 24 months if you exchange a Nissan Car.

Rs 25000/- discount on Kicks with 17000/- exchange bonus.

The dealer had few in their stock and mentioned an additional discount of Rs. 20000/-

Looking at the competition and discounts going on, this seems to be far less than what Nissan Dealers should be offering.
Old 24th September 2019, 10:16   #7103
BHPian

We have been shopping around for an entry-level premium segment Car or SUV in Chennai to replace my father's 6-year-old Elantra. We have been given a quote of 44L OTR for BMW X1 sDrive and a 50L OTR for a Volvo XC40 Momentum variant. The Merc GLA or Audi Q3 are not preferred and we are yet to check out the C class or A4.

Any guidance on the target OTR price for the above cars will be much appreciated. Also, we are not in a hurry and can wait a few more months. Should we hold on until the end of the year for the BS4 clearance to start to get a better deal?

Btw, in case anyone is interested in a Volvo S60 Polestar, there are a few blue ones still in stock with Artemis cars MY17 and MY18 models being offered at significant discounts (50L-54L) OTR and there is possibly more scope for a price reduction.
Old 24th September 2019, 11:21   #7104
BHPian

I have posted this in some of the other threads, but this place seems more appropriate. Booked a Honda City VMT Modern Steel Metallic color in Bangalore with the following: 11.8lacs OTR including, Road tax, Registration & smart card fee, Comprehensive insurance, 2nd & 3rd yr 3rd party premium, Fastag, Basic accessories, Extended Warranty (4yrs unlimited, i have asked for 5), Road side assistance 1yr, Zero dep premium, Engine protector, seat covers & body cover. This a good deal ?
Old 24th September 2019, 12:40   #7105
BHPian

Guys, Just heard that a Discovery Sport BS-4 model is available for around 50-52 lacs on road.

Hows the car? Any driving opinions?
Old 24th September 2019, 12:43   #7106
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshays View Post
I have posted this in some of the other threads, but this place seems more appropriate. Booked a Honda City VMT Modern Steel Metallic color in Bangalore with the following: 11.8lacs OTR including, Road tax, Registration & smart card fee, Comprehensive insurance, 2nd & 3rd yr 3rd party premium, Fastag, Basic accessories, Extended Warranty (4yrs unlimited, i have asked for 5), Road side assistance 1yr, Zero dep premium, Engine protector, seat covers & body cover. This a good deal ?
Ask for 5 years warranty and 5 years RSA. Rest is good I think
Old 24th September 2019, 15:52   #7107
Distinguished - BHPian

Got a message from a VW Dealer in South Mumbai where there is an offer on the VW Vento Highline Diesel AT at Rs. 10.75 ex-showroom Bombay.
Nearly 20% off the sticker price.
Don't know more details - best to speak with the dealer for those interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clementj View Post
Any guidance on the target OTR price for the above cars will be much appreciated. Also, we are not in a hurry and can wait a few more months. Should we hold on until the end of the year for the BS4 clearance to start to get a better deal?
Not sure on the OTR, but X1 I believe has up to 10L off. Also, A4 & A6 (40L Ex-showroom) is heavily discounted and worth pushing for, as is the G30 5 series (up to 12L off).

Last edited by lamborghini : 24th September 2019 at 15:55.
lamborghini is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2019, 11:10   #7108
BHPian

Hi, I plan to buy another car besides the City booked. This will be the Celerio. Any clue on the best negotiations
Old 29th September 2019, 11:19   #7109
Distinguished - BHPian

Excellent deal on VW Vento although the design is a bit dated now. But if you can live with it then they are offering a cool 2.1 L off the sticker price on the pre-facelift model in Highline Diesel trim. There are additional dealer specific discounts on top of it. Due to the reduction in the ex-showroom price ( it falls in the sub 10L bracket) the road tax too reduces to 8% from otherwise 12%.

All in all the car would cost around 11L OTR instead of 14L OTR.
drmohitg is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th September 2019, 12:39   #7110
BHPian

Hi,
Planning to Book S-Cross Zeta trim in Hyderabad.
What are the maximum discounts and deals available?
Or Should I wait till Diwali??
Will the prices drop or increase?
Please advice.
Thank you.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks