Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd November 2019, 08:46   #7246

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by revsperminute View Post
It's the same case in Mumbai. No limited plus models available till new stocks arrive in January. The new batch of cars will be BS6 compliant. They are also expected to get some updates.
Ok. The dealer said the price might go up by 1-1.5 lakh for the BS6 models.
lazyme is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2019, 09:08   #7247
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman-bh View Post
Hi Sahil, picked up my new X3 30i last week at 52L ex-showroom which is roughly about 7 lakhs discount.
Thanks! And congrats! How’s is the car treating you and what made you pick it over other options? Is the x3 BS6?

Now that the q5 prices have dropped officially I expect Bmw to increase their discounting too
Old 2nd November 2019, 13:04   #7248
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Thanks! And congrats! How's is the car treating you and what made you pick it over other options? Is the x3 BS6?

Now that the q5 prices have dropped officially I expect Bmw to increase their discounting too

Thanks Sahil! Yes, the x3 is BS6 compliant (only 30i).
I test drove all the options within my budget 50-70L for the last 6 months, and nothing gave me a better combination of driving pleasure, luxury, features and day to day practicality.

This being my second BMW I was quite satisfied with its after sales too hence took the plunge.

I also got 3 year BSI + free with my deal.
aman-bh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2019, 19:01   #7249
BHPian

I tried searching a bit on this thread but couldn't find anything related to the Disco (not the sport). Does anyone have any info on Land Rover discounts?
Old 2nd November 2019, 21:06   #7250
Distinguished - BHPian

Audi Q7 has a further 7 lakhs off over and above the new price drop. Hence after discounts the ex-showroom is early 60s for the Petrol premium
Plus
Likewise with the q5 there is another 5 lakhs or so off on the new price drop. Hence after the discount it’s around mid 40s.

December things should steam up further for all luxury car brands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman-bh View Post
Thanks Sahil! Yes, the x3 is BS6 compliant (only 30i).
I test drove all the options within my budget 50-70L for the last 6 months, and nothing gave me a better combination of driving pleasure, luxury, features and day to day practicality.

This being my second BMW I was quite satisfied with its after sales too hence took the plunge.

I also got 3 year BSI + free with my deal.
Unbiased answer: Give the current discounts, would you pay 10 lakhs extra for the x3 Petrol over the q5 Petrol?

Last edited by navin : 5th November 2019 at 11:36.
Sahil is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2019, 20:24   #7251
BHPian

Quote:
Unbiased answer: Give the current discounts, would you pay 10 lakhs extra for the x3 Petrol over the q5 Petrol?

Yes, I would. The reasons being:
  • Q5 misses out on a few basic features such as ambient lighting etc.
  • Q5 has a station wagon-ish shape, it isn't very SUV like which the X3 is.
  • The petrol Q5 still isn't BS6 Compliant.
  • I have done a cold start and both the petrol Q5 and the X3, I wish I could upload the video of the X3 cold start here, but the X3 sounds just CRAZY good compared to the quiet-ish Q5, the X3 Roars!
  • Having owned the Jetta a few years ago for a brief time, I found a lot of parts like window switches, etc. were the exact same, which shouldn't be there considering the price difference is almost 4 times!
  • I recently visited China, and the alloy wheels on the Q5 sold there were way supreme, sporty and beautiful compared to the puny and simple ones sold in India.
  • This point matters for some people doesn't matter for some but the X3 petrol is more fuel efficient when compared to the Q5 petrol.

In conclusion, I would not pay higher 40's ex-showroom for the Q5.

Last edited by navin : 4th November 2019 at 12:22.
aman-bh is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2019, 22:17   #7252
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Honestly would stretch for the heavily discounted Q7 instead.

That being said, a ₹10L difference is quite heavy. The bmw will be nicer to own with better support from the company, more gizmos, and it is a newer generation car.

But the Q5 isn't all that bad either and one would really have to think about the difference, especially if it's a chauffeur driven vehicle where the X3 advantages may not shine through.
Old 4th November 2019, 00:58   #7253
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini View Post
Honestly would stretch for the heavily discounted Q7 instead.

That being said, a ₹10L difference is quite heavy.
I agree on both. But gonna ignore the price diff and focus on getting the q7 at a better price. Hopefully early to mid 60s OTR which is wishful thinking right now but keeping my fingers crossed for December discounts.
Sahil is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th November 2019, 12:38   #7254
BHPian

Any info on the Endy? I have a friend who is keen to get one provided there is a decent offer. As of now all he is getting is an overall savings of upto 1 lakh. It feels too less in the current scenario. Has anyone got better quotes?
chittybang is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th November 2019, 20:19   #7255
BHPian

Same question...
1. What are the best deals on endy and kodiaq now?
2. Should I go for bs4 now or wait for bs6?
Old 4th November 2019, 20:27   #7256
BHPian

Any Info on the discount available for the Innova crysta gx auto.

Last month, on Fortuner, was getting 1.10 lac cash off plus 40k in accessories.
Old 4th November 2019, 22:34   #7257
BHPian

Anyone aware of X1 M sport discounts on 2019 models in Bangalore?
Old 5th November 2019, 00:46   #7258
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I agree on both. But gonna ignore the price diff and focus on getting the q7 at a better price. Hopefully early to mid 60s OTR which is wishful thinking right now but keeping my fingers crossed for December discounts.
Wow you expect it to drop to that much in a month?! I know the published rate is from 85 to 1.05.
Old 5th November 2019, 08:24   #7259
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Wow you expect it to drop to that much in a month?! I know the published rate is from 85 to 1.05.
Check the other thread on Audi’s price drop. A Bhpian already got a sms for Q7 at 59 ex-showroom from Audi Gurgaon.

Yes I don’t expect December to be a bloodbath. March will be even more but there is a high risk that most stocks will be cleared by then.
Sahil is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th November 2019, 21:23   #7260
Senior - BHPian

Found this online today while reading some news.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-screenshot_20191106212059631.jpg  

Nilesh5417 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks