Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2019, 17:52   #7141

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_jo View Post
Is anyone aware of any discounts on the Fortuner or the Endeavour within Delhi?
There were some discounts upto 2 lakhs on the Ford Endeavour according to a recent article by Autocar. They say it's available at most locations.

https://www.autocarindia.com/car-new...nd-suvs-414345
pratik.ty is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th October 2019, 18:24   #7142
Team-BHP Support

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_jo View Post
Is anyone aware of any discounts on the Fortuner or the Endeavour within Delhi?
Around 1 -1,2 Lac. everything from the Dealership as there is no support from FORD. As per my known SA, last month sales were better than preceding months. However, after this M&M merger, things might have changed as the SA sounded little defensive. On Toyota, we were offered 1,5 Lac at Chandigarh, it maybe even more at Delhi due to 10 Year validity. Check the new dealership - Uttam at Gurgaon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratik.ty View Post
There were some discounts upto 2 lakhs on the Ford Endeavour according to a recent article by Autocar.
That's only on manual variant which is priced way too close to the Auto.

Last edited by Turbanator : 4th October 2019 at 18:25.
Turbanator is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 5th October 2019, 08:49   #7143
BHPian

Any idea on what are the current discounts running on Ecosport diesel?

TIA
Old 5th October 2019, 09:12   #7144
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunswnt View Post
Any idea on what are the current discounts running on Ecosport diesel?

TIA
In Mumbai, Bhawna Ford has purchased quite a lot of inventory from Ford factory. They are giving a discount of 2.5 lakhs approx. I don't have the list with me anymore but you can call them and check.

Last month they had around 15 Ecosport available with them. Most are 2018 but there are 2019 as well.
VWAllstar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th October 2019, 09:21   #7145
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWAllstar View Post
In Mumbai, Bhawna Ford has purchased quite a lot of inventory from Ford factory. They are giving a discount of 2.5 lakhs approx. I don't have the list with me anymore but you can call them and check.

Last month they had around 15 Ecosport available with them. Most are 2018 but there are 2019 as well.
You have their contact details handy?
Old 5th October 2019, 09:57   #7146
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunswnt View Post
You have their contact details handy?
Bhawna Ford Nerul 09930605425

Ask for Mahesh and give him my reference (Aditya Kerkar - Ford Figo S)

You can negotiate more on what they offer you.
VWAllstar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th October 2019, 12:35   #7147
BHPian

Can any one suggest what discounts are going on with Audi A3? It was around 24lacs ex showroom in July. I am wondering if there are any better deals going around.
Old 8th October 2019, 00:43   #7148

Does anyone know the current discounts on the EcoSport Petrol Titanium+ AT in Bengaluru ?
Not getting good deals despite the slowdown and festive season.
Old 8th October 2019, 11:16   #7149
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrossf View Post
Does anyone know the current discounts on the EcoSport Petrol Titanium+ AT in Bengaluru ?
Not getting good deals despite the slowdown and festive season.
what is the deal you were offered? My BIL got 55k off on the OTR last month. This was for an August 2019 VIN.

Last edited by sandsun7 : 8th October 2019 at 11:18.
Old 8th October 2019, 11:27   #7150

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsun7 View Post
what is the deal you were offered? My BIL got 55k off on the OTR last month. This was for an August 2019 VIN.
30k off. Should I wait till Diwali or are festive discounts already applicable ?
Old 8th October 2019, 19:30   #7151
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrossf View Post
30k off. Should I wait till Diwali or are festive discounts already applicable?
festive discounts should be already applicable. AFAIK, officially there was 30K dealer level cash discount and 5k additional corporate discount.
Diwali is just a couple of weeks away. Haggle a bit more. Also, see if you can get insurance done from outside. can save at least 15-20K that way.
sandsun7 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th October 2019, 20:16   #7152
BHPian

Any update on the latest discounts on Honda Civic ZX CVT? I am about to finalise one but don't know what kind of discount i should be looking at.
Old 8th October 2019, 23:10   #7153
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vap2151 View Post
Any update on the latest discounts on Honda Civic ZX CVT? I am about to finalise one but don't know what kind of discount i should be looking at.
There is a 75k cash discount + 25k exchange from Honda, but the dealer called me multiple times and said they can increase the discount when I visit. But I have not visited as it is 3-4 lacs out of my budget, but i think you can get a total 1.5 lac discount on the ZX CVT on negotiating.
Old 9th October 2019, 00:31   #7154
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vap2151 View Post
I remember seeing a good 2 to 2.5 lacs of discount on civic on the Honda official website. Do check the link which has some details about the ongoing discount.
https://www.indiatoday.in/auto/lates...222-2019-10-08
Hope it helps you in pushing your dealer..!
Old 10th October 2019, 08:20   #7155
BANNED

Is anyone aware of any discounts on the Ford Figo TDCI Titanium within Rajasthan?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks