Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st September 2019, 12:33   #7036
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Dear fellow Bhpians,

I am in market for a new (or used) X1 or C220d and hoping to close this in next 1-2 months. i was quoted a 29L ex showroom for a 2018 demo X1 xline, which would cost 35L on road in Gurgaon. I remember someone quoting a 35-37L range for a brand new one, so not sure if this is a great deal. Requesting you all to share your thoughts.

Thanks in advance.
Old 1st September 2019, 14:20   #7037
BHPian

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & D...

Hello,

Anybody know of any deals on the c300 cabriolet ?

And the BMW 530i m sport ?
Old 1st September 2019, 14:48   #7038
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

A friend in Bangalore is looking to buy a Petrol Swift/Dzire (still trying to decide between the two). What are the current discounts/freebies available ?

*Is the 5 year 100,000 km warranty free with the Swift/Dzire ?
Old 2nd September 2019, 07:23   #7039
BHPian

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & D...

Hey everyone. I have almost made up my mind to buy a Hyundai Verna 1.6D SX(O) in Bangalore. Here's the price breakup -

OTR - 16.68l
Corporate discount- 20k
Exchange Bonus - 30k
Dealer discount- 60k
Cost to me - ~15.5lac.

Considering this is the highest variant packed with features (6 airbags is what sold me to the Verna), is this a good price? If there's room to get a better discount, I'm open to wait it out till Diwali but not any further.
Old 2nd September 2019, 11:53   #7040

Hello everyone.

I am in the market for a petrol automatic.

While I am getting very lucrative discounts on Honda City CVT ( around 1.1 Lakh), I have been offered just 20 K discount on a Creta petrol automatic (plus the flexibility to buy my own insurance).

Could any one suggest I would be able to get better discounts on Creta towards the end of September (being a Quarter end) .

Also any views on the chances of a GST cut on vehicles given there is a GST council meet in Goa scheduled on September 20?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhiIyengar View Post
Hey everyone.
====
If there's room to get a better discount, I'm open to wait it out till Diwali but not any further.
Hi AbhiIyengar,

Any idea if similar discounts are applicable to Verna Petrol as well?.
Mid-August, I had received a quote with just 15 K cash discount and 20 K Corporate discounts on Verna Petrol automatic

Last edited by moralfibre : 4th September 2019 at 08:57. Reason: Back to back posts.
Maverick75 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2019, 12:46   #7041
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick75 View Post
Hello everyone.

While I am getting very lucrative discounts on Honda City CVT ( around 1.1 Lakh), I have been offered just 20 K discount on a Creta petrol automatic (plus the flexibility to buy my own insurance).

Could any one suggest I would be able to get better discounts on Creta towards the end of September (being a Quarter end) .

Also any views on the chances of a GST cut on vehicles given there is a GST council meet in Goa scheduled on September 20?
Which dealer are you getting this quote on the city from ? Also, what is the breakdown of the 1.1 lacs discount ?
Old 2nd September 2019, 13:32   #7042

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alive2Drive View Post
Which dealer are you getting this quote on the city from ? Also, what is the breakdown of the 1.1 lacs discount ?
Ring Road Honda - Gurugram

I have been given the following Break up -
Consumer offer - Insurance free + Corporate discount+ Extra discount ( 50K) - Total 1.1 L less than the list price
Maverick75 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2019, 13:33   #7043
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alive2Drive View Post
I would like to know the same. Does this include exchange offers? The august offer I got was 32000 cash discount along with a 10,000 additional discount and 30,000 for exchange. Nothing else. They did say they can work a better deal once I make up my mind and come for a booking.
chittybang is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2019, 14:53   #7044
BHPian

Quote:
Hi AbhiIyengar,

Any idea if similar discounts are applicable to Verna Petrol as well?.

Mid-August, I had received a quote with just 15 K cash discount and 20 K Corporate discounts on Verna Petrol automatic

Although I never asked explicitly, I am pretty sure you will get similar discounts for the Petrol as well. The sales guy has been calling me everyday each time bumping the goodies by a little Shows desperation given the situation in the auto industry I guess.

Quote:
Hello everyone.

If you are in the market looking to buy the Honda, maybe worth waiting for the City facelift to come out.

Last edited by ajmat : 3rd September 2019 at 15:15.
Old 3rd September 2019, 15:05   #7045
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhiIyengar View Post
If you are in the market looking to buy the Honda, maybe worth waiting for the City facelift to come out.
From what I understand, the next model is expected only next year. I am also getting calls from Honda to close the deal on CVT ZX. Honda has not updated the Sept offers yet. I am anticipating a better Sept offer. Honda can not just sit and watch 50 percent drop in sales without a revision on the offers.
Old 3rd September 2019, 15:08   #7046
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chittybang View Post
From what I understand, the next model is expected only next year. I am also getting calls from Honda to close the deal on CVT ZX. Honda has not updated the Sept offers yet. I am anticipating a better Sept offer. Honda can not just sit and watch 50 percent drop in sales without a revision on the offers.

It'd be wise to wait out this month. Dealers seem to be getting desperate and if you're willing to wait out you'll get a better deal.
Old 3rd September 2019, 15:13   #7047
Senior - BHPian

Any idea about the deals on Amaze diesel in NCR area? Especially the CVT auto diesel.
Old 4th September 2019, 08:51   #7048
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Nemo View Post
Dear fellow Bhpians,

I am in market for a new (or used) X1 or C220d and hoping to close this in next 1-2 months. i was quoted a 29L ex showroom for a 2018 demo X1 xline, which would cost 35L on road in Gurgaon. I remember someone quoting a 35-37L range for a brand new one, so not sure if this is a great deal. Requesting you all to share your thoughts.

Thanks in advance.
There was an offer on X1 2018 back in February, was quoted 28L here in Chandigarh for a brand new.
Old 4th September 2019, 10:23   #7049
Senior - BHPian

Was this including tax or not? If with tax, it's incredible baile
Old 4th September 2019, 17:03   #7050
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharninder View Post
It'd be wise to wait out this month. Dealers seem to be getting desperate and if you're willing to wait out you'll get a better deal.
Honda just updated their sept 2019 offers and there seems to be some updates with regards to the Amaze and BRV. The city offers stay the same of 32000 cash discount and 30000 exchange. I was hoping they would at least attempt to offer more. Now a little confused with my options, especially with the updated Yaris that seems to have introduced android auto and apple car play.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks