Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th November 2019, 10:18   #7276
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Please let me know if you're picking one up in Bombay, might be able to drive a better bargain for 2!
Might pick up 2 (one maybe one GLS instead. Not sure yet) plus if you are keen the count will be 3. Keep me posted on what offers you get and I’ll keep you posted too. I think waiting till December will be a better option.

I’m also keen on the Velar but the discounted price difference makes the Q7 a much better value. Velar have been offered 3-4 lakhs off as of now but there is limited stock since it’s BS4 JLR has limited the production to avoid over discounting like the F-pace which is 10 lakh off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac-cobra View Post
Was the 530i for 50L recent and was it an M-Sport version? Thanks
Was for the now discontinued sportline version. I think it was a little less than a year ago.

Last edited by Sahil : 10th November 2019 at 10:21.
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th November 2019, 11:50   #7277
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Might pick up 2 (one maybe one GLS instead. Not sure yet) plus if you are keen the count will be 3. Keep me posted on what offers you get and I'll keep you posted too.
What's the current offer you're getting for the Q7 in mumbai?
lamborghini is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th November 2019, 15:46   #7278
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Was for the now discontinued sportline version. I think it was a little less than a year ago.
What are the offers one should be expecting on the 530i m sport if you’re aware?
A friends looking to pick up but is contemplating between the current stock or next months with the new instrument panel like the 3/7
Thank you
Old 10th November 2019, 17:07   #7279
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by np23 View Post
What are the offers one should be expecting on the 530i m sport if you’re aware?
A friends looking to pick up but is contemplating between the current stock or next months with the new instrument panel like the 3/7
Thank you
I've heard of up to 12L off including insurance discount from the dealership, though one dealer I spoke to offered ₹9L off including insurance discounted on first go itself.
lamborghini is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th November 2019, 21:26   #7280
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by np23 View Post

Thank you

I received a quote in Gurgaon for 50L ex-showroom with BSI+ for 3 years included.
aman-bh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th November 2019, 09:09   #7281

Hi, I was planning to buy a honda amaze D CVT, do let me know if anyone else is interested in mumbai to negotiate a better deal, one dealer has offered a discount of 90k.
Old 12th November 2019, 21:35   #7282

In Bangalore, at one of the dealerships, the Honda CR-V Diesel 2WD is available at an on-the-road (OTR) price of 32.5L, which is the lowest I have heard in 2019.
Old 13th November 2019, 03:03   #7283
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by patekgeneve View Post
In Bangalore, at one of the dealerships, the Honda CR-V Diesel 2WD is available at an on-the-road (OTR) price of 32.5L, which is the lowest I have heard in 2019.
CR-V has 4-5 lakh discount everywhere.
Old 13th November 2019, 06:59   #7284
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_meher View Post
It is shocking to say the least that Honda has followed this habit even now. It is clearly pushing a monopoly, denying cashless claims for outside insurers, especially when every other brand offers it.
This is an age-old restrictive and anti-competitive practice followed by Honda pan-India. Just does not find place in 2019 and that too from a top 'ethical' manufacturer.

Needs to be stopped by every such incident being escalated to the IRDA immediately. This was the very reason why every automobile industry intermediary offering vehicle insurance was compulsorily registered under the IRDA a few years back.
Old 13th November 2019, 10:34   #7285
Distinguished - BHPian

My uncle in Delhi is looking to buy the CRV after hearing the discounts on offer but apparently almost all dealers here are saying they don't have any stock and will have to order fresh from the factory in which case there is no discount. Any idea if a car is available in Delhi NCR region with the above mentioned discounts of 4-5L?
Old 13th November 2019, 10:38   #7286
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
My uncle in Delhi is looking to buy the CRV after hearing the discounts on offer but apparently almost all dealers here are saying they don't have any stock and will have to order fresh from the factory in which case there is no discount. Any idea if a car is available in Delhi NCR region with the above mentioned discounts of 4-5L?
No offence, but why would anyone want to buy the CRV in today's market. There are so many good options in that price range now. Earlier there was no competition to the CRV except the Captiva. But today, there are a lot of good vehicles in that segment.

You should test drive the Santa Fe, Tiguan, Volvo 40, etc.
Old 13th November 2019, 10:44   #7287
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000rpm View Post
No offence, but why would anyone want to buy the CRV in today's market. There are so many good options in that price range now. Earlier there was no competition to the CRV except the Captiva. But today, there are a lot of good vehicles in that segment.

Thats what I asked myself when I got to know that he is contemplating buying the CRV. He is currently chauffeured in a Corolla Altis and the low seat height is causing back pain. You will be surprised to know how much goodwill the CRV still has in particular circles where back comfort in the reat seat is the top requirement. VW and Skoda is not to everyone's taste. The Volvo is too small and uncomfortable while costing a cool 15-20L more than the CRV ( 32 for CRV vs 50 for the XC40). Is the Santa Fe still selling? I thought Hyundai had given up on it. Although now that you mention it, I will ask him to check the Tuscon too once.
Old 13th November 2019, 10:47   #7288
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

Very off topic but the CRV with its comfy rear seat, stellar reliability, and decent number of features meets the requirements of many chauffeur driven owners.
The Tiguan, Kodiaq, X1, and XC40 aren't nearly as comfortable, and the Tucson loses out on interiors and features though is better to drive.

Last edited by manson : 13th November 2019 at 17:24. Reason: Typo.
lamborghini is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th November 2019, 12:25   #7289
BHPian

Quote:

To someone not looking to buy in that segment at the moment, the CR-V definitely looks pointless. I used to feel the same way. Imagine a person who needs an SUV for city use and occasional long road trips. Fortuner and Endy are out because they're built on Ladder frame chassis and manoeuvrability takes a big hit. People who buy these cars know exactly what they're getting into, so these things can be overlooked. Direct competition to the CR-V right now is the Kodiaq and to some extent, the Tuscan. Kodiaq is way to expensive at 40+ OTR and Skoda is infamous for after sales service. Hyundai offers a good package but for 30L would you rather buy a Hyundai or a Honda? Also, I would like to point out that the CR-V 4x4 hardly makes any sense as no one buys a CR-V to take it off road.
There you go: CR-V Petrol/Diesel 4x2 is the perfect urban SUV in the 30-35L range. Honda is known for it's after sales service, reliability, huge dealer network.

To answer the original question, dealerships in Punjab have CR-Vs in stock. I went with my dad to Harmony Honda, Chandigarh to enquire about the CR-V.

Last edited by manson : 13th November 2019 at 17:24.
grimmreaper_gtr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th November 2019, 12:31   #7290
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Thats what I asked myself when I got to know that he is contemplating buying the CRV.
He can also have a look at the Hexa or Innova, if comfort is the main criteria. Will save about 15 lakhs for him!

Last edited by manson : 13th November 2019 at 17:25.
2000rpm is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks