Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st October 2019, 20:18   #7231
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Any price indications on the 5 series anywhere in the country?
v1p3r is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st October 2019, 20:40   #7232
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Given that we are approaching the BS4 Vs BS6 firesale, are we anticipating any firesale on hatchbacks ?

Specifically looking for Baleno CVT . Anybody aware of any discounts on the Baleno CVT ?
Old 31st October 2019, 21:24   #7233
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alive2Drive View Post
Specifically looking for Baleno CVT . Anybody aware of any discounts on the Baleno CVT ?
They already brought out the BS6 versions of the Baleno quite sometime back. Hence, the clearance of BS4 Balenos must already be over which means there wont be much of a firesale.
audioholic is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st November 2019, 12:15   #7234
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Any price indications on the 5 series anywhere in the country?
Its about 76 lakhs OTR in Bangalore. There are plenty of websites on which you can check the on road prices of cars. Carwale is one of them.
Old 1st November 2019, 12:25   #7235
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil2307 View Post
Its about 76 lakhs OTR in Bangalore. There are plenty of websites on which you can check the on road prices of cars. Carwale is one of them.
Thank you Sunil, I am aware. I've actually sold an old car on Carwale once, in fact.

I meant the actual price, post discount. Carwale, for example, is showing the 530d as 85.6 lakhs OTR in BLR, and 80 in BOM. I have a quote for 69 from the BOM dealer, including festive discounts directly from the company etc. This pricing is never revealed to aggregators.

This being TBHP, I was hoping to get more granular information. I have noticed that there are some good discounts to be had on these cars, even if anecdotally, and I am looking to learn more in this regard.
v1p3r is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st November 2019, 13:56   #7236
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Thank you Sunil, I am aware. I've actually sold an old car on Carwale once, in fact.

I meant the actual price, post discount. Carwale, for example, is showing the 530d as 85.6 lakhs OTR in BLR, and 80 in BOM. I have a quote for 69 from the BOM dealer, including festive discounts directly from the company etc. This pricing is never revealed to aggregators.

This being TBHP, I was hoping to get more granular information. I have noticed that there are some good discounts to be had on these cars, even if anecdotally, and I am looking to learn more in this regard.
Don't rely on these websites. If anything Autocar India's published discounts are slightly more realistic at times. However, it is best to sit across the table and negotiate on ex-showroom price and discounts are always much higher than you will find anywhere online.
Sahil is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 1st November 2019, 15:56   #7237
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Don't rely on these websites. If anything Autocar India's published discounts are slightly more realistic at times. However, it is best to sit across the table and negotiate on ex-showroom price and discounts are always much higher than you will find anywhere online.
Agreed 100%. I was trying to point out the inaccuracy (11 lakh) and futility of relying on those websites.

I'm scouting for a deal, which will include playing the dealers against one another if needed. In this regard, I thought it prudent to collect market intelligence - what prices others might have paid, what they're seeing - that wouldn't be published online anywhere except TBHP.

For example, someone has mentioned seeing deals for the 530d OTR in BOM at under 55 about 10 months ago (on another thread). That sort of information, if more current, really helps. I have similar intelligence for MB if I decide on the E220 instead.
v1p3r is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st November 2019, 17:26   #7238
BHPian

Quote:
German luxury car maker Audi on Friday announced slashing of prices of its popular SUVs Q5 and Q7 by up to Rs 6.02 lakh for a limited period to mark ten years of sales of the models in India.
Source: https://www.indiatvnews.com/amp/auto...mpression=true
Ithaca is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st November 2019, 19:43   #7239

Is anyone aware of any discounts on the Jeep Compass in Pune? Also, is the Limited Plus model available? The dealer in my area said it wasn't available anymore.
Old 1st November 2019, 23:35   #7240
BHPian

Fellow members, is anyone updated with latest discounts on the E200 expression?
Thank you, leads in Delhi appreciated
Old 2nd November 2019, 00:18   #7241
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
that wouldn't be published online anywhere except TBHP.

For example, someone has mentioned seeing deals for the 530d OTR in BOM at under 55 about 10 months ago (on another thread). That sort of information, if more current, really helps. I have similar intelligence for MB if I decide on the E220 instead.
Yes TBHP is the best source by far but that’s only when Bhpians keep this thread alive 😊 Please share your intelligence here

I’m also looking out a new deal, what I’ve got so far is: GLS approx 20 Lakhs off! F-Pace Petrol 5-6 lakhs off and diesel 8-9 lakhs off. Velar no discounts officially as they are keeping stocks low since the engine is BS4.

Looking to get some info on the X3 30i and 6GT

530d at below 55 OTR seems very unlikely in Mumbai. I had a friend had bought a 530i for 50 OTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithaca View Post
Great move by Audi. Used the excuse of 10 years we’ll to dispose of their BS4 stocks.
Moreover, this is a move all luxury car need to do rather than keep it as a negcoating discount.
Only issue is that the the q5 is CBU so even after this discount it will be more exp than the X3 OTR
Quote:
Originally Posted by np23 View Post
In bombay some dealers have stocks cleared already of the E and are waiting for a new “Hermes” edition.
Sahil is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2019, 01:24   #7242
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes TBHP is the best source by far but that’s only when Bhpians keep this thread alive �� Please share your intelligence here

I’m also looking out a new deal, what I’ve got so far is: GLS approx 20 Lakhs off! F-Pace Petrol 5-6 lakhs off and diesel 8-9 lakhs off. Velar no discounts officially as they are keeping stocks low since the engine is BS4.

530d at below 55 OTR seems very unlikely in Mumbai. I had a friend had bought a 530i for 50 OTR
Agreed. So I'm seeing 69 OTR BOM for the 530d. Ex-showroom on that is 57-58. Got a 6GT TD, will check if I have any numbers for that. To be honest, it's not really inside the 70 budget so ruled out. All numbers I have are regular quotes (with discount) without any haggling. I must say though, Infinity really needs to work on its aesthetic. Grimy showroom entry, insipid entire experience. Auto Hangar is miles ahead. I've seen the E220 Exclusive go for 61 OTR BOM in the last 90 days.

Quote:
I am looking at the E220 in BOM, will check what's up and post anything interesting if I find it. Since it's not DEL, not sure how much that'll help.

Quote:
In bombay some dealers have stocks cleared already of the E and are waiting for a new “Hermes” edition.
Yes I heard this too. Didn't know it was called that though, just there's some new COMAND type replacement and that price will go up.

Last edited by v1p3r : 2nd November 2019 at 01:31.
Old 2nd November 2019, 02:24   #7243
BHPian

Quote:
Yes TBHP is the best source by far but that’s only when Bhpians keep this thread alive 😊 Please share your intelligence here

Hi Sahil, picked up my new X3 30i last week at 52L ex-showroom which is roughly about 7 lakhs discount.
Old 2nd November 2019, 02:25   #7244
BHPian

Quote:

E200 expression is going for somewhere around 50-51 ex-showroom after discounts in Delhi.
Old 2nd November 2019, 08:13   #7245
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyme View Post
Is anyone aware of any discounts on the Jeep Compass in Pune? Also, is the Limited Plus model available? The dealer in my area said it wasn't available anymore.
It's the same case in Mumbai. No limited plus models available till new stocks arrive in January. The new batch of cars will be BS6 compliant. They are also expected to get some updates.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks