Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd August 2013, 13:47   #3916
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_abarth View Post
Talks about exchange bonus only ! I don't have a car to exchange

Would have loved if there was some cash discount or so ( I know that's too much to ask). Let me check with them though.
Looking at the current market scenario where every car company is offering discounts, i am sure FIAT is no different. All have some or the other offers going on. If you browse through a few pages on this thread there are listings from FIAT / HYUNDAI etc advertising discounts / deals in form of free insurance, loyalty bonus, cash discount, free extended warranty, free accessories etc.
h@r$h@l is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd August 2013, 13:58   #3917
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Talks about exchange bonus only ! I don't have a car to exchange

Would have loved if there was some cash discount or so ( I know that's too much to ask). Let me check with them though.
I'm quite sure once you get in touch they'll extend the 'Exchange Offer' to you, all you'll need is a photocopy of the RC Smart Card of your old car.

So that counts 85-100k cash discount. You can definitely negotiate further even.
Old 24th August 2013, 00:11   #3918
BHPian

Planning to buy a 320d SportLine by Diwali. Should I expect the discount to be more than what is been offered now ? Currently got an offer of around 3.75L. Which is the best time this year to make the purchase according to you'll ?
Old 24th August 2013, 10:40   #3919
BHPian

Hey guys planning on purchasing a pajero sport. Are there any offers running for the car? I've been quoted 29.5 odd so far. I am put up in Bangalore.

Last edited by D'Artagnan : 24th August 2013 at 10:47.
Old 24th August 2013, 11:19   #3920
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiSinghV12 View Post
Planning to buy a 320d SportLine by Diwali. Should I expect the discount to be more than what is been offered now ? Currently got an offer of around 3.75L. Which is the best time this year to make the purchase according to you'll ?
There is no time like the present. In all seriousness this is the best time to buy anything and especially cars. A friend bought a A6 two weeks ago and got it for around 35 OTR. So I would do it now. Moreover most of these guys will hike prices because of dollar rupee parity.
Old 24th August 2013, 13:05   #3921
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by eq24 View Post
There is no time like the present. In all seriousness this is the best time to buy anything and especially cars. A friend bought a A6 two weeks ago and got it for around 35 OTR. So I would do it now. Moreover most of these guys will hike prices because of dollar rupee parity.
A6 FOR 35 OTR! Damn, that's crazy! Can you let me know more about it ?
However my purchase would be made by Diwali only... How is few weeks after that for buying a car? Last week of November? December?
Old 24th August 2013, 13:26   #3922
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
A6 for 35L OTR? Was this in Delhi? A 2012 model? Which variant was this? What is the catch here?
Old 24th August 2013, 14:19   #3923
BHPian

Quote:
A6 FOR 35 OTR! Damn, that's crazy! Can you let me know more about it ?
However my purchase would be made by Diwali only... How is few weeks after that for buying a car? Last week of November? December?
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
A6 for 35L OTR? Was this in Delhi? A 2012 model? Which variant was this? What is the catch here?
First of all these are the A6's only for Hotels and miss out on some features, yet engine is same. I have not seen the car personally but I had negotiated for the very same piece in December when the price was reduced to 36. So anothe lakh is taken off till now. The car is August manufactured I believe.
There is only one other piece left and I know for a fact that it will be picked up by my friends BIL so till that time, mums the word. No colour choice was offered but luckily both are white so safe.

I will let you in on another small thing, find an agent in your city or territory, they specialize in expensive cars for less. The guy who got me the info on this was charging a very nominal fee had the transaction gone through. They are really shady guys though so do exercise caution and do your own due diligence.
eq24 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2013, 14:41   #3924
BHPian

Does any one knows the on road price of XUV500 after the price cut recently in Bangalore ?

Regards,
Gopi
Old 24th August 2013, 16:36   #3925
BHPian

Quote:
First of all these are the A6's only for Hotels and miss out on some features, yet engine is same. I have not seen the car personally but I had negotiated for the very same piece in December when the price was reduced to 36. So anothe lakh is taken off till now. The car is August manufactured I believe.
There is only one other piece left and I know for a fact that it will be picked up by my friends BIL so till that time, mums the word. No colour choice was offered but luckily both are white so safe.

I will let you in on another small thing, find an agent in your city or territory, they specialize in expensive cars for less. The guy who got me the info on this was charging a very nominal fee had the transaction gone through. They are really shady guys though so do exercise caution and do your own due diligence.
Thanks buddy. Should you PM me the details of the guy who got you the deal...it would be of great help. Thanks!

Last edited by AdiSinghV12 : 24th August 2013 at 16:38.
Old 24th August 2013, 18:06   #3926
BHPian

Since there was a discussion going on for an audi- here is something I spotted in today's newspaper if it is of interest to someone:

Name:  ForumRunner_20130824_180638.png
Views: 1651
Size:  836.3 KB

Sorry for the pic quality- taken in poor lighting!
kash_pegasus is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2013, 19:57   #3927
BHPian

Quote:

I also got an offer on the A4 "Business Edition" for Rs.30.5L on-road Delhi registration. The only colour available though is white. I was wondering why I hadn't heard of this, now I get the whole picture.
Old 24th August 2013, 20:23   #3928
nmo
BHPian

Quote:
Are their any offers on FIAT, specially in Hyderabad ?

Mods : Sorry for the back to back post. Can you merge this one with the previous post ?
There are 3 vehicles at hyderabad from the Tata 2012 stock, GPunto Diesel Active (manufactured: May 2012), Linea Diesel Active (manufactured: Jan 2012), Linea Diesel Dynamic (manufactured: Jan 2012).

You could expect to get Rs 1.6 L cash discount on Lineas and Rs 1.4 L cash discount on Punto.
nmo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th August 2013, 00:24   #3929
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks buddy. Should you PM me the details of the guy who got you the deal...it would be of great help. Thanks!
Quote:
Could you PM me the contact for the agent. I'm not keen on a Corporate Edition, and am keen on buying a car next month. Currently looking at the Jaguar 2.2 XF, BMW 5 and the Audi A6.
I've heard of discounts as high as 7-8 lakhs on the BMW 5, but this was in July. I wonder if these discounts are still available? Can anyone here shed some light on this? Also has anyone successfully negotiated any discounts on the Jaguar XF 2.2?

Thanks!
Old 25th August 2013, 02:30   #3930
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke View Post

I also got an offer on the A4 "Business Edition" for Rs.30.5L on-road Delhi registration. The only colour available though is white. I was wondering why I hadn't heard of this, now I get the whole picture.
So what is the business edition of the A4? 2.0 TDI, right?
What all is stripped off?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks