Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2013, 18:24   #4066
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin View Post
Any idea about the Brio V MT in kerala? Tx
I think they do offer free insurance and floor mats. But for AT they give you nothing
Old 12th September 2013, 18:30   #4067
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

What are the current discounts on Merc C and E class in Kerala? Autocar has listed the discounts on Audi and BMW but not Merc.

Surely the E class must be discounted since there are lots of them on the roads now along with the occassional brand new recently facelifted model.
Old 12th September 2013, 20:34   #4068
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Artagnan View Post
Could you please tell me if there are any discounts for the swift zdi model. I'm based from Bangalore too.
You can get a cash discount of 20K plus some 5 to 6K corporate discount.

I would suggest you to talk to one dealer and get a quote. Next call other one and ask if he can give you a better one. Then visit a dealer and negotiate further with a cheque book in your hand. You should be able to get a best deal
djay99 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th September 2013, 21:00   #4069
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by djay99 View Post
You can get a cash discount of 20K plus some 5 to 6K corporate discount.

I would suggest you to talk to one dealer and get a quote. Next call other one and ask if he can give you a better one. Then visit a dealer and negotiate further with a cheque book in your hand. You should be able to get a best deal
I don't know about the Cash Discount but the corporate discount they are offering is 2K. One of my friend has booked on this month.
rnidumolu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th September 2013, 21:11   #4070
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by microaubin View Post
What are the current discounts on Merc C and E class in Kerala? Autocar has listed the discounts on Audi and BMW but not Merc.

Surely the E class must be discounted since there are lots of them on the roads now along with the occassional brand new recently facelifted model.
If you are asking about the per facelift E, then discounts are massive if you can find stock. 6-7 lakhs off is also possible
Old 12th September 2013, 22:52   #4071
BHPian

heard that Toyota is planning to increase their prices on 19th Sep. Source: Dealers. Not sure about the percentage nor the models impacted.

Do anyone have a more concrete info? Thanks.
Old 13th September 2013, 09:30   #4072
CPJ
BHPian

I'm looking to purchase Honda Brio AT. What sort of discounts or offers could I get in Pune?
Old 13th September 2013, 16:17   #4073
BHPian

I am looking at a Paj Sport, X3, Q5, Freelander 2 in Bangalore. Does anyone know what kinds of discounts I can expect? Thanks
Old 13th September 2013, 16:33   #4074
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by imp! View Post
I am looking at a Paj Sport, X3, Q5, Freelander 2 in Bangalore. Does anyone know what kinds of discounts I can expect? Thanks
Lol please leave out the Paj Sport! No match for the rest you mentioned. I mean come on...Not the Paj Sport with the budget of your kind (I assume 35-40L)
Old 13th September 2013, 16:49   #4075
BHPian

Guys need advise.

Checked for 2012 Grand punto in Bangalore KHT. Below is the offer for emotion :

Ex-Showroom price for 2012 GP 1.3 MJD Emotion (BNW) - Rs.604825/-

T.R. charges - 1500/-

Insurance - Rs. 20,000/-

Sub-total - Rs. 6,26,325/-

As the car will be registered in AP the road tax calculation on ex-showroom price @ 12% comes to Rs. 72579/- and the total OTR cost sums up to Rs. 6,98,904/-.

This is the final price offered by them. Need expert advise. Is it a good deal ? Tried for free insurance but in vain.

Please suggest
Old 13th September 2013, 18:09   #4076
Senior - BHPian

Offers in Mumbai on the occasion of Ganesh Festival

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-getimage-1.png

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-getimage-2.png

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-getimage.png
bluevolt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th September 2013, 18:46   #4077
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_abarth View Post
Guys need advise

Checked for 2012 Grand punto in Bangalore KHT. Below is the offer for emotion :
Please suggest
Someone told me that Mallik Motors in Hyd too had some old stock. Recheck with them, else it seems a good deal.

Rgds.
GrammarNazi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th September 2013, 18:49   #4078
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammarNazi View Post
Someone told me that Mallik Motors in Hyd too had some old stock. Recheck with them, else it seems a good deal.

Rgds.
Checked with them first GrammarNazi, they seem to have only one petrol active variant.
Old 13th September 2013, 20:11   #4079
BHPian

Here's the link to Renault's StepUp Bonanza offer:

http://renault.co.in/Offers.html

Nowhere on this page is it mentioned that the upgrade will be done via a scratch card. How can the company run such a misleading ad on it's website?
Old 13th September 2013, 21:18   #4080
BHPian

Hyundai has a bunch of offers on most of their cars.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-in_sploff_seppro_land.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks