Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th August 2013, 12:46   #3931
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmo View Post
There are 3 vehicles at hyderabad from the Tata 2012 stock, GPunto Diesel Active (manufactured: May 2012), Linea Diesel Active (manufactured: Jan 2012), Linea Diesel Dynamic (manufactured: Jan 2012).

You could expect to get Rs 1.6 L cash discount on Lineas and Rs 1.4 L cash discount on Punto.
I went to the fiat exclusive showroom on Friday to check out for any offers. Currently they are giving a cash dicount of 15 k, corporate dicount of 5k and free insurance. Total summing up to 40 k approx
additional 80 k as exchange bonus. Enquired on the 2012 models buy they said none were left. Whom should I be contacting ?

These guys are the same who run the Tata dealership as well.

Last edited by Abhi_abarth : 25th August 2013 at 12:52.
Old 25th August 2013, 13:28   #3932
nmo
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_abarth View Post
I went to the fiat exclusive showroom on Friday to check out for any offers. Currently they are giving a cash dicount of 15 k, corporate dicount of 5k and free insurance. Total summing up to 40 k approx
additional 80 k as exchange bonus. Enquired on the 2012 models buy they said none were left. Whom should I be contacting ?

These guys are the same who run the Tata dealership as well.
Did you check with Malik Cars? As per my info, these cars were available with them. However, Fiat website shows Tejaswi Motors to be their current dealers. So, in case you are dealing with Tejaswi Motors, please tell them that these cars are available with Malik Cars and they should take a quote from Malik Cars and provide a quote to you. Please note that Malik Cars cannot sell the car to you as they do not seem to be Fiat dealers anymore.

If nothing works, please PM me your contact details and I will try to see if something can be worked out.

For your information, I have just procured a 2012 Fiat Linea Dynamic Petrol at discount levels mentioned (Petrols actually get you slightly higher discount as MJD are more in demand) and I have also got quote for another T-BHP member from the Nagpur dealer (attached for your reference).

You will end up saving more money apart from the cash discount as the dealer would allow you to take your own insurance (I took mine from Bharti Axa at saving of around 10K) and you can get the dealer to invoice the vehicle at lower price which will get you to incur lower registration charges.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-quotation_linea.jpg  

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-quotation_punto.jpg  

nmo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th August 2013, 14:43   #3933
BHPian

Thank you for the info nmo, I will check mallik and tejaswi. I wish they had a emotion or atleast the dynamic version for the safety features :(

Thanks again.
Old 25th August 2013, 17:09   #3934
nmo
BHPian

Quote:
Thank you for the info nmo, I will check mallik and tejaswi. I wish they had a emotion or atleast the dynamic version for the safety features :(

Thanks again.
@Abhi_abarth: There is Linea MJD Dynamic available at hyderabad. I spoke to my source @ Fiat about the funny situation that while there is interest in 2012 Lineas / Puntos from consumer perspective due to discount levels offered, none of the dealers are interested in providing these. I also mentioned that some of the dealers have pathetic infrastructure and the need for Fiat to perform regular dealer inspections / customer service feedbacks proactively at this juncture. He made the following comments:

1) Fiat has a dealer dispute @ hyderabad (my source is from different zone / region) and the dealer has not picked stock from Fiat for last 2 months.

2) Most of the 2012 stock is available but since dealers have to pick the stock from Tata dealers by paying 100% payment by demand draft and then replace all fluids (Engine, Transmission, Brake etc) as perform exhaustive service before the vehicles can be delivered, they are not very keen as they make lesser money compared to new models.

3) Dealers are also expecting that in case they play a wait n watch game, fiat may be forced to offer higher discounting in months to come and they could make some money in the process by keeping a part of the discount for themselves.

4) Fiat is trying very hard to appoint new dealers who would perform to their expectations in line with the Fiat brand and customer expectations.

Please PM me your contact details as I will share them with him and he will try to pass them to someone in Fiat in southern zone so that they can contact you.
Old 25th August 2013, 18:39   #3935
nmo
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharninder View Post
Any idea if any Delhi ncr dealer has old stock of mjd emotion ? That 2 lakhs off on a Linea is tempting.
@sharninder: if you are still interested in mjd emotion, please PM me your contact details and I will pass your details to my contact in Fiat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
I myself have been toying with the idea of getting a Punto sports, if one can still be found.
@khoj: Not sure if any Punto sports is available in NCR. However, in case you PM me your contact details, I will share your enquiry with by contact keeping you in the cc list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwheelz View Post
Unable to email you. Is there any other way I can contact you? I am in Pune and in the market for a sedan.
@bigwheelz: you should be able to PM me now.
Old 25th August 2013, 21:37   #3936
BHPian

Quote:
Please PM me your contact details as I will share them with him and he will try to pass them to someone in Fiat in southern zone so that they can contact you.
Pm'd you my contact details. Thank you nmo
Old 25th August 2013, 22:04   #3937
BHPian

Quote:
I PM'd my details.
I could see no enthusiasm in the sales staff, they are so relaxed and laid back.
Old 26th August 2013, 15:41   #3938
BHPian

Unable to open Pg 263 of this thread. Is it a bug? This had happened earlier as well, a couple of months back.
Mods, can you check it out?
Old 26th August 2013, 19:04   #3939
BHPian

Not able to see the latest post, throws some attachment error.
Mods delete this post, once its fixed.
Old 26th August 2013, 22:17   #3940
Senior - BHPian

Are there any offers on the Pajero Sport? 50k is being offered. Someone I know is keen to pick one up.
Old 27th August 2013, 11:25   #3941
BHPian

Hi Folks, I had this email in my inbox from Kropex:

==================================
Discounts upto 1.16 lacs

Being a valued customer of Kropex, we have an amazing offer for you, your family and your friends.

Get discounts upto INR 1,16,000* on the purchase of Chevrolet Beat or Spark from any Kropex outlet. Call us at 9663388830 to find out more. Offer valid till August 31, 2013.

'Like us' to get updates about similar offers in future.

*Conditions apply
============================

I did call this number and he has said that the corporate manager will call me in 5 minutes. I will update after getting the call. In any case anybody interested in Chevrolet Beat or Spark, it seems the right time to buy it

Kropex manager called and said that these offers are for 2012 petrol models. The 1.16lakhs includes corporate, exchange, and loyalty bonus too. For a new buyer, the discount will be up to 90K, includes LPG variants too.

Last edited by PNTLovesNano : 27th August 2013 at 11:32. Reason: Kropex manager shed more details on the offer. Updated
Old 27th August 2013, 12:06   #3942
Senior - BHPian

Guys,

this was in TOI 1-2 days ago. Not sure if it actually qualifies as "NEW" car deals.

@mods, pls delete if inappropriate.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-audi-used.png

Regards,
Old 27th August 2013, 14:45   #3943
Distinguished - BHPian

Apart from the regular discounts that are running on our everyday cars, Maruti dealers are offering luring discounts on the recently launched special edition models.

As per a pamphlet with newspapers yesterday, a local dealer in Pune is offering these special models with the following discounts:
  1. Maruti Dzire Regal Edition: Rs 35,000
  2. Maruti Swift RS: Rs 40,000
  3. Maruti Ertiga Feliz: Rs 38,000
http://motorbash.com/offers-get-swif...s-on-sale-too/
Old 27th August 2013, 16:38   #3944
BHPian

Quote:

If nothing works, please PM me your contact details and I will try to see if something can be worked out.

For your information, I have just procured a 2012 Fiat Linea Dynamic Petrol at discount levels mentioned (Petrols actually get you slightly higher discount as MJD are more in demand) and I have also got quote for another T-BHP member from the Nagpur dealer (attached for your reference).

You will end up saving more money apart from the cash discount as the dealer would allow you to take your own insurance (I took mine from Bharti Axa at saving of around 10K) and you can get the dealer to invoice the vehicle at lower price which will get you to incur lower registration charges.
Is it possible to get this discount in Madhya Pradesh also, I am currently in process of negotiating price, best offer I have is 65K (including of exchange bonus) discount on Emotion 2013. Will not mind buying 2012 if i get 1.4 + exchange bonus.
Old 27th August 2013, 18:36   #3945
nmo
BHPian

Quote:
I PM'd my details.
I could see no enthusiasm in the sales staff, they are so relaxed and laid back.
@ Abhi: No wonder, fiat manages to sell 1,000 odd units monthly. I must say I ended up buying the Linea because it was such a VFM deal, no thanks to Fiat or their dealer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkhare View Post
Is it possible to get this discount in Madhya Pradesh also, I am currently in process of negotiating price, best offer I have is 65K (including of exchange bonus) discount on Emotion 2013. Will not mind buying 2012 if i get 1.4 + exchange bonus.
I don't think you will be able to avail of both the benefits. Exchange bonus is a discount offered in 2013 models while this cash discount is available on 2012 models to clear old inventory. As per my info, some 2012 cars are available with RMJ Motors. However, as per Fiat website, the current Bhopal Fiat dealers are Sanghi Bros so you could first ask them about this inventory. In case, they deny about availability of this stock, you could directly check with RMJ Motors. Please note that for warranty reasons, you will need to route the transaction through current fiat dealer who will pick the car from the tata dealer on your behalf, service it and supply it to you.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks