Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th February 2012, 08:16   #1981
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

TATA has increased the prices of all cars by approx 10-15k.
They are riding on the good sales figures or have some info on the budget figures.
Old 19th February 2012, 09:39   #1982
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Brio bookings are now open.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-untitled.gif
Old 19th February 2012, 11:30   #1983
Senior - BHPian

Tata Aria at 9.99 Lakhs!

Saw a huge billboard put up at Bannerghatta Road today. IIRC, it says a discount of 2L.

I think this deal was on during December as well.
Old 19th February 2012, 13:02   #1984
Senior - BHPian

Saw an ad in Delhi Times today for Cedia Sports at 7.99 lacs! :o
Old 19th February 2012, 13:47   #1985
BHPian

In Today's TOI,

Chevrolet Optra Magnum LT @ 8.79 ex-showroom Delhi. IMO, its a tremendous value-for-money deal.
Old 19th February 2012, 16:45   #1986
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevintomin View Post
Booked Vento TDI Highline.

Price details-

Ex. showroom - 9,78,586
Road tax - 78,387
Handling - 6,450
Insurance (B to B) - 6,665 (After discount and 45% NCB)
Corporate discount - 27,000
Extended warranty - 11,199

Vehicle is Dec. 2011 make.

Final OTR- 10,54,287
iI just noticed your post.
Hey you should also be getting around 40k cash discount right? Whatever happened to that? The dealers everywhere else are offering 15k corporate discount and 40k cash discount. Hope you look into this.
Old 19th February 2012, 17:14   #1987
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
iI just noticed your post.
Hey you should also be getting around 40k cash discount right? Whatever happened to that? The dealers everywhere else are offering 15k corporate discount and 40k cash discount. Hope you look into this.
40K discount was not given, instead free comprehensive insurance was offered. I had to top up 6K to make it bumper to bumper. Anyways I took delivery two weeks back as the dealer was running short of Dec-2011 model.

How is your booking/purchase coming along?
Old 19th February 2012, 18:22   #1988
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevintomin View Post
40K discount was not given, instead free comprehensive insurance was offered. I had to top up 6K to make it bumper to bumper. Anyways I took delivery two weeks back as the dealer was running short of Dec-2011 model.

How is your booking/purchase coming along?
Hmm VW seriously needs to take a stronger stance against its dealers, more so since it markets itself as a premium brand. In Delhi the dealer was offering me 40k cash discount + 15K corp discount + insurance from outside as I please.
Anyways no point brooding over it now since you have already taken delivery.

My process is shelved right now. Still looking at some options.
drmohitg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th February 2012, 22:58   #1989
Senior - BHPian

That is not the Cedia Sports but a toned down version, the Cedia Spirit.

The OZ alloys and the Momo steering wheel are no longer a part of the model on offer. These two together cost approximately Rs. 1.7 lakhs. Also gone are the black headlamps, fog lights, sports mesh grill, black leather/leatherette interiors and the in built navigation system.

The legacy of its rallying heritage remains along with super smooth 2.0 liter engine, excellent F.E. of 10+/- 1 kmpl in city traffic with 100% a.c. Super comfortable ride with the all wheel independent suspension, disc brakes all around and a small turning radius of only 4.9 meters that puts a majority of hatchbacks to shame, what to talk about sedans.

At 8.00 lakhs it is indeed a bargain or should I say a dream buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparth View Post
Saw an ad in Delhi Times today for Cedia Sports at 7.99 lacs! :o
khoj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th February 2012, 01:45   #1990
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpMan View Post
In Today's TOI,

Chevrolet Optra Magnum LT @ 8.79 ex-showroom Delhi. IMO, its a tremendous value-for-money deal.
At least for about a year or so, it has been about 9 odd Ex-showroom (LT/top model) with a discount of about 30k. My guess is that they would have clubbed the discount into the ex-showroom price. Would reduce registration and insurance charges accordingly too.

And yes, it is tremendous value for money. It puts a smile back on my face everyday .
Poitive is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th February 2012, 06:27   #1991
BHPian

I am looking out for the best offer on Scorpio in Bangalore. Particularly interested in the SLE model as my budget is around 10.5 Lakhs. When I checked at SKS, Bannerghatta road, they were only offering 15K discount for VLX model and 6K of corporate discounts. No discount for SLE. With Tata offering various discounts on Safari, not sure why Mahindra is lagging behind? Any pointers appreciated.
Old 20th February 2012, 12:19   #1992
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ckstar.1 View Post
I am looking out for the best offer on Scorpio in Bangalore. Particularly interested in the SLE model as my budget is around 10.5 Lakhs. When I checked at SKS, Bannerghatta road, they were only offering 15K discount for VLX model and 6K of corporate discounts. No discount for SLE. With Tata offering various discounts on Safari, not sure why Mahindra is lagging behind? Any pointers appreciated.
Dude, Mahindra is not lagging behind but doing quite well which is why they are not offering any great discounts unlike Tata. I got my Scorpio SLE in May 2011 with only a corporate discount of 7K in Delhi. The wait time for delivery was 6-8 weeks but I managed to get the car in about 4 weeks. That's the only discount that you can expect from Mahindra.
Old 20th February 2012, 16:54   #1993
BHPian

A little birdie told me that Skoda Dealers in NCR are offering a company discount of 1Lac + freebies on VRS.. can anyone else confirm this?
Old 21st February 2012, 15:44   #1994
BHPian

Been making the rounds of a BMW dealer in NCR. The discounts are as follows:

1. 320d CE - Ex-showroom is for 24.95 lacs - Discount offered is 2 lacs + free BMW Secure + 40% discount on insurance. Total on-road including RTO, Insurance, Handling, etc. is 25.1 lacs

2. 320d Exclusive - Ex-showroom is for 31.9 lacs - Discount offered is 4.5 lacs + free BMW secure + discount on insurance + 1.5% upfront discount on financed amount. Total discount is working out to be 5.25 lacs. Total on-road price is coming to 31.1 lacs

3. X1-20d s-drive base model and top model - discount of 2.5 lacs (no discount on the new variant 'Innovative'
elantracrdi05 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2012, 11:14   #1995
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elantracrdi05 View Post
Been making the rounds of a BMW dealer in NCR. The discounts are as follows:

1. 320d CE - Ex-showroom is for 24.95 lacs - Discount offered is 2 lacs + free BMW Secure + 40% discount on insurance. Total on-road including RTO, Insurance, Handling, etc. is 25.1 lacs
A friend managed an OTR of 23L in Delhi. They bought 3 cars though. I guess if you push more (or can find somebody else looking for the same car) you can manage more discounts.
Cesc is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks