Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd February 2024, 17:22   #9676
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84.monsoon View Post
This is a case of too little too late. A 20K price reduction on the Nexon is barely 1% while MG has gone for a 15% drop in prices of the base ZS EV
Even the German marquees are following suit. 5k, 20k, 50k, 1L discounts on cars costing 70L onroad. At that point, it’s not a discount, it’s just an insult.
Cresterk is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th February 2024, 11:15   #9677
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

I am looking to buy i20 Sports IVT in Pune. Have got the quotation from dealer yesterday. Are there any ongoing discounts, which can help me negotiate better?

From below list I can negotiate on Insurance by checking Acko quotation. Please let me know if there are any additional discounts that I can push for

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-whatsapp-image-20240224-16.25.30.jpeg
Old 29th February 2024, 19:24   #9678
Distinguished - BHPian

Jeep dealership at Dharwad/Hubli has two 2023 models on offer for stock clearance

White Compass Longitude plus AT @36L OTR + 70gm gold
Silver Meridian @43L OTR with an offer of 100gm gold or a MG Comet
condor is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 2nd March 2024, 21:13   #9679
BHPian

Bought a Seltos IVT in black 1 month back for ~18.5; delivery time was ~30 days because of the colour but red, white, green, grey, etc. were readily available.
Paid 18.77 including extended warranty.
I checked insurance quotes on the day of payment and realised they were charging 25K extra! Put my foot down and told them to give me the extended warranty instead for that amount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Kia Seltos receives a price cut of Rs 2,000

Kia has revised the prices of the Seltos. Select variants of the SUV get a minor price cut of Rs 2,000.

[Link to Team-BHP News[/url][/b]
1 minute after I made the final payment to the car and got the keys for delivery, the Sales Associate told me they charged 2K extra for the car. Refund would take 2 months and need a cancelled cheque, PAN copy, etc etc and they pushed to take an accessory instead.
I took the rear glass sunshade but it lost shape/ magnets got weak within few days - absolute waste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPai View Post
I am looking to buy i20 Sports IVT in Pune. Have got the quotation from dealer yesterday. Are there any ongoing discounts, which can help me negotiate better?

From below list I can negotiate on Insurance by checking Acko quotation. Please let me know if there are any additional discounts that I can push for

Attachment 2576291

You can get TATA/HDFC etc. for well within 30K

Last edited by rayjaycleoful : 2nd March 2024 at 21:17.
Old 3rd March 2024, 20:38   #9680
BHPian

Today visited VW Gurugram at Golf Course Road to check on Tiguan for my wife.

She is satisfied with the TD, which was pretty long as well as excellent Sales rep behavior.

Colors readily available: Nightshade blue & Dolphin grey.
Other colors can be arranged in 15 – 25 days, (her choice will be Nightshade blue).

MY 2024 cars, on road price at Gurugram = 41.52 Lakh, only 75,000/- discount will be given on it.

MY 2023 cars (Nov-Dec ’23) = On road after all discounts is 36.27 Lakh. Discounts in: Insurance (1.0L), corporate (1.0L), 4-year service package (85,999) & cash discounts. Can’t avail exchange bonus (75K), as I am not exchanging any cars with them.

This car, will be retain with us for at least next 10 years, and I don’t want to increase my budget. Above was first rounds of talks after the TD and we did not push further, but kept the door open.

Appreciate your valued inputs if any.

Brdgs
Sail
Sail is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2024, 22:45   #9681
BHPian

Visited Skoda showrooms in Bangalore today to get quotes for Slavia and Kushaq. Does it make sense to go for Slavia Style 1.0 AT with manufacturing month Jun or Jul 2023? They are offering tempting discount of over 2L on net price.

TIA, appreciate your thoughts!

Last edited by Axe77 : 3rd March 2024 at 23:01. Reason: Caps.
Old 5th March 2024, 16:36   #9682
Senior - BHPian

Honda Elevate offered with Rs 50,000 discount this month

Honda has announced several offers on its cars this month. Besides the Amaze and City, the carmaker is also offering discounts on the Elevate.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-honda_elevate_exterior_14.jpg

The Honda Elevate was launched in September last year. The SUV is available in four variants: SV, V, VX and ZX, with prices starting from Rs 11,57,900 (ex-showroom). The mid-size SUV is now available with a cash discount of up to Rs 50,000.

The Amaze gets benefits of up to Rs 90,000. These include a cash discount of Rs 35,000 or free accessories worth up to Rs 41,653. Honda is also offering a corporate discount of up to Rs 20,000, an exchange bonus of up to Rs 10,000 and a loyalty bonus of up to Rs 4,000. The Elite trim gets an additional discount of up to Rs 30,000.

The City gets the highest benefits worth Rs 1.20 lakh. These include a cash discount of up to Rs 30,000 or accessories worth Rs 32,196. Customers can also avail of an exchange bonus of up to Rs 15,000, a corporate bonus of up to Rs 20,000 and a loyalty bonus of Rs 4,000. The Elegant trim gets additional benefits worth Rs 36,500, while the VX and ZX variants get extended warranty worth Rs 13,651.

Link to Team-BHP news

Last edited by TusharK : 5th March 2024 at 16:41.
TusharK is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 5th March 2024, 20:06   #9683
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sail View Post
MY 2024 cars, on road price at Gurugram = 41.52 Lakh, only 75,000/- discount will be given on it.

MY 2023 cars (Nov-Dec ’23) = On road after all discounts is 36.27 Lakh. Discounts in: Insurance (1.0L), corporate (1.0L), 4-year service package (85,999) & cash discounts. Can’t avail exchange bonus (75K), as I am not exchanging any cars with them.

Brdgs
Sail
In my humble opinion, that is a substantial amount of money overall. I'd personally go for a December 2023 car and try to bargain even harder. If you manage to bring it under 36L, it is a no-brainer.
Amrit@wheels is online now   (7) Thanks
Old 5th March 2024, 20:27   #9684
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Silver Meridian @43L OTR with an offer of 100gm gold or a MG Comet
This should be the first time in India: a car, free with a car

The dealer should instead give a 10-year Warranty, Maintenance and Service with Home pick-up + drop + loaner car while the customer's car is away for service. That should make the Meridian a lot easier to sell.
viren83 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 6th March 2024, 06:10   #9685

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Honda Elevate offered with Rs 50,000 discount this month

Honda has announced several offers on its cars this month. Besides the Amaze and City, the carmaker is also offering discounts on the Elevate.

The Honda Elevate was launched in September last year. The SUV is available in four variants: SV, V, VX and ZX, with prices starting from Rs 11,57,900 (ex-showroom). The mid-size SUV is now available with a cash discount of up to Rs 50,000.
So the hype around Elevate did not even last 6 months from launch. I would say Honda is on a slippery slope here. Do we have any info on further launches from them for India apart from Amaze?

I don't see them being able to compete. Too slow to react to market trends.
KaartooS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th March 2024, 06:44   #9686
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sail View Post

First off, negotiate harder. They should be able to add another lakh to the discount.
Then ask them if they will take the RC copy of your existing vehicle for the exchange discount. They should be able to do that.
So in all you should be able to squeeze another 1.75L discount above what you've quoted. Should then be a good deal.

Last edited by navpreet318 : 6th March 2024 at 06:45.
navpreet318 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 6th March 2024, 10:56   #9687
Senior - BHPian

Maruti Jimny gets discounts of up to Rs 1.50 lakh this month

Maruti Suzuki is offering heavy discounts on the Jimny this month. It includes benefits worth up to Rs 1.50 lakh.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-2023marutijimny01-3.jpg

Customers can avail of a cash discount of Rs 1.50 lakh on the MY2023 Jimny. That being said, the carmaker is also offering benefits worth Rs 53,000 on the MY2024 Jimny. This includes a cash discount of Rs 50,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 3,000.

The Jimny is available in two variants – Zeta and Alpha with prices starting at Rs 12.74 lakh (ex-showroom). It is powered by a 1.5-litre K-series engine that produces 103 BHP @ 6,000 rpm and 134.2 Nm @ 4,000 rpm. The engine is paired with either a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic.

Link to Team-BHP news
TusharK is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 6th March 2024, 11:28   #9688
BHPian

Just a word of caution for anyone dealing with SELECT Cars, Chanda Nagar/Madinaguda branch in Hyderabad.
Lazy bunch of folks operating this dealership with no proper paper work, lot of mess up with sale date, wrong details of ownership with someone's name n address who might have booked it but backed out or for whatever reason which they never admitted.

On the day of PDI, car was in complete layers of dust which shows they callous attitude.

I am still struggling to get hold of fixing sale data on the TML site which these jokers goofed up just to bump up their sales target for that month. ( For me as a owner, service center created a fuss saying I was late for my first service by 45 days which came as a surprise as I wasn't aware till that day about sale date mess up as well as some other person's name, address n phone on their site for this vehicle chassis).
Aarhot is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 6th March 2024, 11:36   #9689

Visited MG dealer yesterday in Delhi to inquire about MG Astor. They have Savvy Pro CVT June 2023 model with on road price of Rs. 19.5 Lakh for which dealer is only giving Rs. 1 Lakh discount, which is very low offer in my opinion.

Would appreciate members' thoughts and opinions, what should be best deal/price of June 2023 models to buy this month?
cherryleo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th March 2024, 14:05   #9690
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viren83 View Post
This should be the first time in India: a car, free with a car
I believe at one point, Volkswagen did a similar deal, not quite sure if it was the VW group itself or it was the dealer.
In the last days of the erstwhile VW Phaeton, if you bought one you could get a VW Beetle free with it. Guess they were trying to clear stock of two non-moving stock.

I was trying to get some more information on this on the internet, and guess which forum was the first link
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...ton-3-6-a.html (VW offers Rs. 25 lakh off on Phaeton 3.6)
vinaygeorgeroy is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks