Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2024, 14:24   #9691
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightfootdriver View Post
Visited Skoda showrooms in Bangalore today to get quotes for Slavia and Kushaq. Does it make sense to go for Slavia Style 1.0 AT with manufacturing month Jun or Jul 2023? They are offering tempting discount of over 2L on net price.

TIA, appreciate your thoughts!
If you are keeping the car for a long time ( 7+ years or more), then negotiate more and take it. At that time +/-1 year will not matter much in the sale price.
Please do a good PDI of the car based on the checklist in our Forum.
m8002? is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 6th March 2024, 18:38   #9692
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Jeep dealership at Dharwad/Hubli has two 2023 models on offer for stock clearance

White Compass Longitude plus AT @36L OTR + 70gm gold
Silver Meridian @43L OTR with an offer of 100gm gold or a MG Comet
MG Comet free as compared to 100 gm gold. Am I reading it correctly?
Old 7th March 2024, 11:46   #9693
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarhot View Post
Just a word of caution for anyone dealing with SELECT Cars, Chanda Nagar/Madinaguda branch in Hyderabad.
Not just thier sales, even thier service centre is equally horrible(Uppal). I had two such incidents and no responsibility/accountability for the same.

1. Running board damage repair, the repair took 10days, and they goofed up the quater panel and rear door paint finish.

2. A food delivery guy, hit and broke the bumper, ahhh !! Again they took 10 days and when I took the delivery after repairs, just a KM from the service centre the car showed overheating and ultimately broken down. Some how took the car back to service centre and right outside the gate it broke down. Another 2 days of waiting, the SA tells me, that the radiator has a micro hole and the coolant is leaking 😔. Another 3 days, the radiator arrives, I shell out the cost of radiator and get it replaced.

While, the radiator work was on, I saw one brand new unregistered Harrier's boot being painted.

Luckily, Jasper has opened a new service centre nearby, having been taking my care there.
Old 7th March 2024, 14:13   #9694
BHPian

Not suprising, given that another forum member had a horrific experience with the same TML dealer

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...ll-refund.html (My brand-new Tata Safari has been fully disassembled | EDIT: Dealer offers full refund!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarhot View Post
Just a word of caution for anyone dealing with SELECT Cars, Chanda Nagar/Madinaguda branch in Hyderabad.
Lazy bunch of folks operating this dealership with no proper paper work, lot of mess up with sale date, wrong details of ownership with someone's name n address who might have booked it but backed out or for whatever reason which they never admitted.
Old 7th March 2024, 16:25   #9695
BHPian

Nexa Daryaganj, Delhi have a few 2023 Jimny Zeta MT in stock.
1 Nexa blue and 3 Whites in stock. They are offering a discount of 2.2L off OTR.

Nexa Sec63 Noida, have 2023 Jimny Alpha MT and Zeta AT in stock.
They are offering 2.5L off OTR for both. Unsure of colours in inventory.
Old 7th March 2024, 16:40   #9696
BHPian

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-reddark_employeeperk.jpg

Got an email from Tata that they are offering a special Ex showroom price with upto 4 lakh discounts on previous gen harrier and safari. Supposedly exclusively for doctors and some corporates.

Looks like a sweet deal for someone looking to buy one.
car-dent is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th March 2024, 17:44   #9697
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car-dent View Post
Got an email from Tata that they are offering a special Ex showroom price with upto 4 lakh discounts on previous gen harrier and safari.
Can you share the link you got in the email for anyone in this forum to register their interest. Alternatively, you can DM me too.
Old 7th March 2024, 23:02   #9698
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4Cars View Post
Can you share the link you got in the email for anyone in this forum to register their interest. Alternatively, you can DM me too.
There was a link for a form.

https://forms.office.com/r/LHSLzJ37aK
car-dent is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th March 2024, 11:47   #9699

I am looking at a Seltos GTX+(S) Turbo Petrol. Originally wanted the GTX+ but the dealer has a (S) in the yard since November 23. The dealer is offering a 1.2L discount on the ex-showroom price. So it just made sense. However, I am a bit wary since it's such a newly launched car, and the car is black which is the most popular color. So the discount and the fact that it's been sitting in the lot for such a while makes me think that there's something wrong with it. What do you guys think?
VtechSupreme is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th March 2024, 07:48   #9700
AAD
BHPian

hi, I have booked a jimny this month and am about to take delivery (Maruti has already dispatched it from delhi).

My nexa dealer (My Car Nexa, Vile PArle, Mumbai) says there is no deal on the MY24 models. He does confirm the 1.5L discount on any leftover MY23 models.

He sent me the offer sheet he claims to have received from Maruti this month..see below..

Do you have any more info on the 50+3k offer from maruti. I am likely to visit again today to close the financials and pay my down payment. If the 50k is available from Maruti, I will make sure to get it..
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-whatsapp-image-20240316-20.10.31_df626f15.jpg  

Old 18th March 2024, 07:49   #9701
AAD
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Maruti Jimny gets discounts of up to Rs 1.50 lakh this month

Maruti Suzuki is offering heavy discounts on the Jimny this month. It includes benefits worth up to Rs 1.50 lakh.

Attachment 2580181

Customers can avail of a cash discount of Rs 1.50 lakh on the MY2023 Jimny. That being said, the carmaker is also offering benefits worth Rs 53,000 on the MY2024 Jimny. This includes a cash discount of Rs 50,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 3,000.

The Jimny is available in two variants – Zeta and Alpha with prices starting at Rs 12.74 lakh (ex-showroom). It is powered by a 1.5-litre K-series engine that produces 103 BHP @ 6,000 rpm and 134.2 Nm @ 4,000 rpm. The engine is paired with either a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic.

Link to Team-BHP news

hi, I have booked a jimny (2024 alpha MT) this month and am about to take delivery (Maruti has already dispatched it from delhi).

My nexa dealer (My Car Nexa, Vile PArle, Mumbai) says there is no deal on the MY24 models. He does confirm the 1.5L discount on any leftover MY23 models.

He sent me the offer sheet he claims to have received from Maruti this month..see below..

Do you have any more info on the 50+3k offer from maruti. I am likely to visit again today to close the financials and pay my down payment. If the 50k is available from Maruti, I will make sure to get it..
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-whatsapp-image-20240316-20.10.31_df626f15.jpg  

Last edited by AAD : 18th March 2024 at 07:54. Reason: missed quote
Old 18th March 2024, 11:21   #9702
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueberry View Post
Nexa Daryaganj, Delhi have a few 2023 Jimny Zeta MT in stock.
1 Nexa blue and 3 Whites in stock. They are offering a discount of 2.2L off OTR.

Nexa Sec63 Noida, have 2023 Jimny Alpha MT and Zeta AT in stock.
They are offering 2.5L off OTR for both. Unsure of colours in inventory.
Discounts are much higher, we picked up Jimny Alpha AT a couple of weeks ago, this is Jul 2023 manufactured, and the discount was above 3L. The net amount that we paid is 14.4L, it includes extended warranty but excludes the accessory kit.

This is in Delhi.
Sang is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th March 2024, 11:32   #9703
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sang View Post
Discounts are much higher, we picked up Jimny Alpha AT a couple of weeks ago, this is Jul 2023 manufactured, and the discount was above 3L. The net amount that we paid is 14.4L, it includes extended warranty but excludes the accessory kit.

This is in Delhi.
Thank you for sharing.

I got a call today morning from sec63 Nexa, they revised the discount to 2.75L. (Oct 2023 manufactured)
The SA claimed this discount was revised by MSIL.

I'm still not sure if the SA is passing on the entire discount MSIL has announced.
Old 18th March 2024, 12:41   #9704
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueberry View Post
Thank you for sharing.

I got a call today morning from sec63 Nexa, they revised the discount to 2.75L. (Oct 2023 manufactured)
The SA claimed this discount was revised by MSIL.

I'm still not sure if the SA is passing on the entire discount MSIL has announced.
We called up different dealers while doing the research, after buying from Delhi, we got a call from a Gurgaon dealer offering the vehicle at 14.2 L. There are very few vehicles left but you can bargain for more telling them that others got it at 14L.

How much is the net amount He is quoting after the discount?
Old 18th March 2024, 13:03   #9705
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sang View Post
How much is the net amount He is quoting after the discount?
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-jimny_zetamt_sec63noida_quote.jpg

This was the quote last week for a 2023 Zeta MT.
Includes Rs10k worth accessories and payment for BH registration (~Rs17k for the first 2 years)

After todays reduction of Rs25k, OTR price goes down to Rs.10,92,263.
(No TCS as ex-showroom price becomes less than 10L [9.99L])
blueberry is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks