Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st May 2024, 14:23   #9796

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderers View Post
Looks good but you can push for additional cash discount taking total to Rs 1.5 lakhs. Most important please do a detail Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) as this is MY23 car. It should be brand new and with Odometer not more than 25 km.

If date of manufacturing is before Jun-23, ask for oil change. Give counter offer and wait for a day for them to revert. 100% he will revert. Keep cool and you would get more discount. Just remember you can always go back after few days and take the offer as there are many cars (not the last piece )

Refer below Thread for PDI check list. Happy Shopping!

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/buyin...heck-list.html (ARTICLE: Pre-delivery Inspection (PDI) & Check List)
Thanks, Wanderers. I'll try to negotiate further on the cash discount then. The dealer claims it's a Dec '23 manufactured car, but I won't believe him until I check the VIN myself.

It's challenging to stay calm when purchasing a new car, but since I'm negotiating the deal for him, I believe I can maintain composure on his behalf .

Thank you for the PDI Checklist. I plan to download the PDF checklist posted by our fellow BHPians on the forum, checkmark each point, and conduct a detailed PDI

Thanks again
Sohail_91 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2024, 21:40   #9797

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohail_91 View Post
Thanks, Wanderers. I'll try to negotiate further on the cash discount then. The dealer claims it's a Dec '23 manufactured car, but I won't believe him until I check the VIN myself.
The dealer provided us with the VIN today, and I'm happy to confirm that it's a December '23 manufactured car!

We're now getting ready with our Team BHP PDI Checklist and have scheduled the PDI for the weekend
The delivery is set for May 27th.
Old 24th May 2024, 12:03   #9798

Is it worth buying June 2023 Kushaq Style AT?
The discount being offered is ~285000 + 5th year extended warranty + 3 years service package.

I am also getting January 2024 Kushaq Abition AT with a discount of ~166000 + 3 years service package.

The only reason I am leaning towards Style is for the 6 airbags as the Jan 2024 Ambition won't have it.

So question is: Is it worth going for the June 2023 vehicle as it will be more than a year old when getting the delivery of the vehicle, or should I compromise and go for Jan 2024 Ambition AT?
kbihani29 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th May 2024, 13:34   #9799
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbihani29 View Post
So question is: Is it worth going for the June 2023 vehicle as it will be more than a year old when getting the delivery of the vehicle, or should I compromise and go for Jan 2024 Ambition AT?
As long as the vehicle PDI checklist is perfect with no complaints. This could be a good deal if one is planning to keep the car for over 5+ years.

There is a scope of getting even more discount. Push for closing the deals on month end as there are high chances of getting even more discounts.

The offer is very lucrative 3Yrs Warranty + 3 Yrs Service Package + 2Yrs Extended Warranty.
Old 24th May 2024, 14:40   #9800
BHPian

I know this might be far fetched but is there any possibility of discounts(even discount on insurance is ok) for Creta and Seltos automatic models? Location is Bangalore. Please pass on contact of sales guy as well

On a related note,if anyone is looking to buy Tucson(2024 model), there is 50k off on Petrol and 1L off on Diesel models. PM me and I'll gladly pass on the contact

Thanks in advance
akhil_007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th May 2024, 16:25   #9801

Hello Everyone,

Skoda is again offering significant discounts on their vehicles (maybe they never stopped ), which can be booked online. Note that this offer is only valid until today, May 24th. You can select your region and dealership to see the available cars.

I just booked a Kushaq Monte Carlo 1.5 TSI Manual in Candy White Dual Tone with the following discounts:

Cash Discount: ₹2,66,710
Additional Benefits: 3-Year SMP & 5th Year Extended Warranty

I received the VIN immediately after booking online and verified it. The car is a September 2023 model.

Given the substantial discount difference of over ₹1 lakh between the Style and Monte Carlo models, we will be canceling our existing booking of the Kushaq Style 1.5.

If you're interested, you can check out the details here:
https://www.skodaonline.co.in/buy/kushaq/variants
Old 24th May 2024, 17:54   #9802
BHPian

Quote:
Hello Everyone,

Skoda is again offering significant discounts on their vehicles (maybe they never stopped ), which can be booked online. Note that this offer is only valid until today, May 24th. You can select your region and dealership to see the available cars.

I just booked a Kushaq Monte Carlo 1.5 TSI Manual in Candy White Dual Tone with the following discounts:

Cash Discount: ₹2,66,710

I received the VIN immediately after booking online and verified it. The car is a September 2023 model.

Given the substantial discount difference of over ₹1 lakh between the Style and Monte Carlo models, we will be canceling our existing booking of the Kushaq Style 1.5.

If you're interested, you can check out the details here:
https://www.skodaonline.co.in/buy/kushaq/variants
How do you know that you are getting this -

I was checking the website, it says discount but no ref to SMP and extended warranty.
Old 24th May 2024, 18:27   #9803

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sang View Post
How do you know that you are getting this -

I was checking the website, it says discount but no ref to SMP and extended warranty.
Hi Sang,

Once you fill in your details, the additional offers will be displayed on the next page. These offers will also be mentioned in the Booking Document, which is generated right after the payment is completed.

Below is a screenshot from my Booking Document, hope this helps
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-image.png  

Old 24th May 2024, 19:31   #9804
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Looking to book i20 N Line N8 DCT [New Facelift Version] by end of this week. Has anybody here received any offer or made a booking of the same off late?
Old 24th May 2024, 20:19   #9805
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Hello Everyone,
Some really incredible deals there. Could be a Typo from the web team at Skoda!

Take a look at the attached. The first two are both Ambition 1.5 TSI DSG, the first one is 2024 VIN and the second is 2023 VIN. The second one is listed at nearly 2 lakhs lower than the published ex-showroom price of this variant (which is 16.63 lakhs), plus it has a fat 1.84 lakh discount, meaning you can get the 1.5 TSI+DSG combo at merely 12.9 lakhs ex-showroom! That equates to nearly 4 lakhs off on ex-showroom price - this is crazy i20 level pricing for a full fledged powerful sedan if true!

The third and fourth picture are both Style 1.5 TSI+DSG and the third one, a 2023 VIN is listed at 1.35 lakhs below the published ex-showroom price (18.83 lakhs) The fourth one is a 2024 VIN one listed at the current showroom price. The 2023 one has a fat discount of 2.12 lakhs. This means you can get a Style 1.5 TSI+DSG in Crystal Blue at merely 15.37 lakhs ex-showroom! Again, a 3.5 lakh discount on ex-showroom price!

How I wish I was in the market for these lovely cars, would have snagged one at these prices (if it is not a typo and the discount is real) in a heartbeat.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-screenshot-20240524-20.09.47.png  

Last edited by 84.monsoon : 24th May 2024 at 20:28.
84.monsoon is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 24th May 2024, 21:01   #9806

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84.monsoon View Post
Some really incredible deals there. Could be a Typo from the web team at Skoda!
I observed the same pricing differences for the Kushaq Monte Carlo 1.5 TSI MT I booked.

The model year is 2023, and the ex-showroom price is listed as 18.39 Lakh, which is 70K less than the current ex-showroom price.

Additionally, there is a discount of approximately 2.67 Lakh, along with Škoda Maintenance Package (SMP) and a 5th year extended warranty.

The booking document has this pricing listed as well. I am now waiting for the dealership to confirm whether this is a typo from Škoda’s web team or if I have indeed secured a really good deal.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-e1269fbcb50a40f7b5dedcc1cc85bc5f.jpeg  

Sohail_91 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th May 2024, 03:59   #9807

Is anyone aware of offers on Kia Sonet Petrol in Hyderabad?
Old 25th May 2024, 10:57   #9808
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by allidzrused View Post
Is anyone aware of offers on Kia Sonet Petrol in Hyderabad?
Well , there are currently no offers on the Sonet pan-India. I am amazed at the stubbornness of Kia with the declining sales of their key models like the Seltos and the Sonet.

Sonet is currently at ~ 8.5k a month and expect it to dwindle further with comeback of the Mahindra sub 4m SUV which has a 'supposed' staggering bookings, only if they don't mess up the deliveries which I suspect they will.
ashvek3141 is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 4th June 2024, 12:28   #9809
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Is this a good deal should I go for the Slavia over N-Line?

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-scr20240604kyww.png
Old 4th June 2024, 13:24   #9810

Quote:
Originally Posted by throttleAddict View Post
Is this a good deal should I go for the Slavia over N-Line
Are you talking about Venue N-Line? If yes, then Slavia Ambition DSG would be a better choice than Venue.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 4th June 2024 at 13:37. Reason: punctuation.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks