Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th March 2022, 15:01   #9046
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Tata Tigor EV prices hiked by Rs. 25,000

Tata Motors has increased the prices of all the variants of the Tigor EV by Rs. 25,000.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-download-48.jpg

The Tigor EV is available in four variants - XE, XM, XZ+ and XZ+ Dual Tone, with prices starting at Rs. 12.24 lakh (ex-showroom).

The Tigor EV comes with an electric motor that produces 74 BHP and 170 Nm. It is powered by a 26 kWh liquid-cooled, IP 67 rated, high energy density battery pack. It offers an ARAI certified range of 306 km.

Tata Motors had also announced an increase in the prices of the Nexon EV earlier this week. The electric SUV is now priced from Rs. 14.54 lakh (ex-showroom).
TusharK is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th March 2022, 16:10   #9047
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Mercedes Benz India will increase ex-showroom prices across its range by up to 3% from April 1, 2022.
Attached Images

RM Motorsports is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th March 2022, 09:38   #9048
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Tata Nexon EV prices hiked by Rs. 25,000

Tata Motors has increased the prices of all the variants of the Nexon EV by Rs. 25,000.

Tata Motors is also working on a long-range version of the car with a larger battery. It is rumoured to be scheduled for a launch later this year.
I hope they throw in a CRUISE CONTROL with the price hike.
I really don't understand why TATA is not adding a CRUISE CONTROL to EVs when it seems to be very useful from the experiences shared by the EV owners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarinkrc View Post
Just when you think the prices of electric vehicles are extremly high . Tata Motors goes for an extreme price hike.
I read somewhere a few years ago that the cost of EVs would be coming down in future as and when the scale of battery production goes up and also that the range would get better with more development/innovation in battery technology.
Looks like this is not happening at least in near future, or would it be taking another 10 years to reach the required scale of production/demand.

Prices have never come down, that's what I believe, but we might get better range with better technology in batteries. So it seems that in future we are only going to pay twice as much for a car which may be getting compensated with low cost of running in EVs, but only for those who clock high monthly mileage, and for low runners cars are getting expensive when ICEs gets phased out.
MOUNTAINMAN is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th March 2022, 11:49   #9049
Distinguished - BHPian

Current discounts on the Q5?
Old 18th March 2022, 14:23   #9050
BHPian

Here’s what I’ve received thus far:

330i M Sport: INR 58L on-road post discounts
330i M Sport Li: INR 62.5L on-road post discounts

In January, BMW was offering a flat 2 lakh discount on the 330Li. I countered with a 4 lakh discount and finally agreed to a number which was marginally below my bid. The discount i got was on the ex-showroom price since i didnt take BSI and also took insurance from outside. Considering its Mar, any discount in excess of 4-5 lakhs should be good. Please keep in mind that the threat of a price hike in April is likely to be genuine given the sharp rise in commodity prices recently.
gupta_v_kr is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th March 2022, 15:33   #9051
BHPian

Hi all,

Does anyone know if stock of Renault Duster remains with dealers, especially the 1.3 Turbo variant with CVT? Also, would you know what sort of discounts would be available and would it be a wise choice to buy one at this stage considering production has been stopped?

I saw a post few days back that Renault is offering discounts on Duster upto Rs 1.5L or so and just wanted to check if anyone had reached out to dealers to verify this? I will be visiting nearby dealership over the weekend and wanted to get an idea on how much discount is actually being offered and how much to negotiate in case the variant I am looking for is in stock?

Thanks.
Old 19th March 2022, 11:01   #9052
Distinguished - BHPian

An offer of Rs 3 lakh as discount on the Mahindra Scorpio now! It has reached the end of its model life and the new revamped version is being leaked on the media. This new model has a code name that I don't remember now.

https://dailynews24.in/web-stories/m...lakh-discount/

The government departments /PSU's are major buyers these days of this model. It's also nearing the financial year end when the government rushes to the market on a buying spree to spend the allocated budget or else draw a flak from the finance ministry honchos for the unspent amounts.

But it's intriguing as to whether Mahindra will offer such a discount for government purchases as the tenders are already floated, price bids accepted and are all in the files.
anjan_c2007 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 19th March 2022, 14:50   #9053
BHPian

Got a call from Akoya Skoda, Baner Pune telling that they have a few 2021 manufactured 1.0L AT Kushaq available at a discount of around 1L. These are the ones with 2 airbags and auto-fold ORVMs. Those who are interested can check out.
Knightrider is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th March 2022, 16:00   #9054
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrider View Post
Got a call from Akoya Skoda, Baner Pune telling that they have a few 2021 manufactured 1.0L AT Kushaq available at a discount of around 1L. These are the ones with 2 airbags and auto-fold ORVMs. Those who are interested can check out.
I'm surprised they still have that old stock lying around. The discount they were offering on Ambition AT was around 1.5L in Jan.
Old 19th March 2022, 18:12   #9055
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Current discounts on the Q5?
Doesn't look like you can expect much on a Q5 may be around 1.5 Lacs

A6 has offers upto 10Lac off
Old 20th March 2022, 08:22   #9056
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaleen View Post
Hi all,

Does anyone know if stock of Renault Duster remains with dealers, especially the 1.3 Turbo variant with CVT? Also, would you know what sort of discounts would be available and would it be a wise choice to buy one at this stage considering production has been stopped?
Hi all, just an update. Visited the showroom last night and was informed that Duster is completely out of stock in Bangalore, for all variants.
Old 20th March 2022, 12:19   #9057
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRP92 View Post
They’re pressing to close it before the end of this month as they claim prices will be revised (again) from 1st April onwards.

Thanks in advance!
Unless you are fully invoiced by BMW (or in some cases even delivered) the hike will be passed on to the customer. This is how BMW has been operating in India. So if you closing the deal before price hike pls get a commitment on price protection if the delivery cannot happen before the price hike.
FamilyTraveller is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd March 2022, 01:54   #9058

Quote:
Originally Posted by gupta_v_kr View Post

In January, BMW was offering a flat 2 lakh discount on the 330Li. I countered with a 4 lakh discount and finally agreed to a number which was marginally below my bid. The discount i got was on the ex-showroom price since i didnt take BSI and also took insurance from outside. Considering its Mar, any discount in excess of 4-5 lakhs should be good. Please keep in mind that the threat of a price hike in April is likely to be genuine given the sharp rise in commodity prices recently.
If you don’t mind me asking, what was the OTR for your 330Li? With regards to the price, it does seem imminent that there will be an upward revision with BMW too, just as Mercedes and Audi have already announced wef 1st April invoicing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilyTraveller View Post
Unless you are fully invoiced by BMW (or in some cases even delivered) the hike will be passed on to the customer. This is how BMW has been operating in India. So if you closing the deal before price hike pls get a commitment on price protection if the delivery cannot happen before the price hike.
Fair point and thanks for the heads up. In this case the dealership has ready stock for a few bimmers and hence are able to guarantee the price if paid in full before the end of this month. But in any case I reckon I’ll get it in writing should I close the deal in the next couple of days.
Old 22nd March 2022, 10:30   #9059
Senior - BHPian

Tata Altroz prices hiked by Rs. 3,000

Tata Motors has increased the prices of the Altroz by Rs. 3,000.

Name:  Image 2 8.jpg
Views: 921
Size:  731.7 KB

The Altroz is available in six variants - XE, XE+, XM, XT, XZ and XZ+. Both petrol and diesel versions of the hatchback get a uniform price hike across all variants.

The latest increase in prices comes close on the heels of the Altroz DCA launch, which starts at Rs. 8.10 lakh (ex-showroom). It uses the same 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine that produces 85 BHP and 113 Nm. The engine is paired with a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.

Tata Motors has also introduced a new exterior colour on the Altroz. The new Opera Blue shade is available on both the Altroz manual and the newly launched Altroz DCA.
TusharK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd March 2022, 19:10   #9060
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRP92 View Post
If you don’t mind me asking, what was the OTR for your 330Li?
I paid around 62 on-road for the luxuryline but it was under corporate registration. Individual registration should be lower by approx 4 lakhs.
gupta_v_kr is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks