Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th July 2022, 14:46   #9196
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Hi All,

Any ideas of the best discounts on the 3 Limo and 5 Series? I went for a test drive today and the max on the discount the SA revealed was in the 2 to 2.2 range.

OTR for the 330Li Luxury Line (P) is 61.30 after the 2 lacs off. I am open for a 5 as well which according the SA is 9 lacs on top of Limo pricing.

This is Bird Auto, Gurugram quote. Where can I close this?

Last edited by model-t : 9th July 2022 at 14:49.
model-t is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 9th July 2022, 17:10   #9197
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Tata Motors hikes prices.

https://wap.business-standard.com/ar...0900209_1.html
Old 10th July 2022, 08:11   #9198
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by model-t View Post
Hi All,

Any ideas of the best discounts on the 3 Limo and 5 Series? I went for a test drive today and the max on the discount the SA revealed was in the 2 to 2.2 range.

OTR for the 330Li Luxury Line (P) is 61.30 after the 2 lacs off. I am open for a 5 as well which according the SA is 9 lacs on top of Limo pricing.

This is Bird Auto, Gurugram quote. Where can I close this?
Hi,

I'd say wait till October. The new lci 3 series will launch this July in the US and early next year in India. You will easily get 10L discounts on 3 series by October from dealers.
techbro is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th July 2022, 10:03   #9199
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by techbro View Post
Hi,

I'd say wait till October. The new lci 3 series will launch this July in the US and early next year in India. You will easily get 10L discounts on 3 series by October from dealers.
Thank you for the update. The SA also mentioned that from this year, BMW has standardized the discounts for the entire year. That is the discount in any month of the year will remain the same. Is this true?

I am comfortable in pushing the purchase till the end of the year if I get good discounts.
Old 10th July 2022, 11:18   #9200
Senior - BHPian

The price hikes today, remind me of the good old days when there were Ambassador, Fiat and Standard Herald in the market. The waiting time was in years and regular price hike a normal thing. In fact you could sell a four or five year old car for much more than you bought it for.

Guess we are back to square one, albeit with more than 40 models instead of just three.
Aroy is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th July 2022, 15:41   #9201
Senior - BHPian

Tata Motors passenger vehicle prices hiked by 0.55%

Tata Motors has announced an increase in the prices of its models from July 9, 2022.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-2021tatasafari01.jpg

According to the company, prices have increased by a weighted average of 0.55%. The quantum of the price hike will vary depending on the model and variant. It is expected to be announced at a later date.

Official statement:

Quote:
Tata Motors, India’s leading vehicle manufacturer, has announced a price hike of its passenger vehicles. A weighted average increase in price of 0.55% will come into effect starting today, across the range, depending upon the variant and model.

The company has taken extensive measures to absorb significant portion of the increased input costs. However, to offset the residual impact of the accumulated increase in input costs, it is passing on a minimized price hike.
Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 10th July 2022, 23:22   #9202
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post

Tata Motors has announced an increase in the prices of its models from July 9, 2022.

Attachment 2331594

According to the company, prices have increased by a weighted average of 0.55%. The quantum of the price hike will vary depending on the model and variant. It is expected to be announced at a later date.

Official statement:

Link to Team-BHP News
Tata seems to be the new Toyota wrt price hikes and the sheer confidence to do it every 3-4 months and with cut throat competitors. Got my Harrier last year and in only less than 11 months the ex-showroom price has gone higher by around 1 lakh. Wow !

Last edited by steadfast : 10th July 2022 at 23:27.
steadfast is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 11th July 2022, 15:39   #9203

Quote:

Attachment 2331594

Official statement:

Link to Team-BHP News
Just had got the new prices for Safari. There is price rise of 10k to 15k across variants in the showroom price.. So the hike is not like Toyota, but still something.
eminemence is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th July 2022, 17:31   #9204
BHPian

Nexon EV Max price hiked by 60k

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...ml#post5355685

Last edited by Aditya : 11th July 2022 at 20:49. Reason: As requested
Old 12th July 2022, 07:49   #9205
BHPian

Can we still get a VW Polo TSI from any of the VW dealers?
Old 12th July 2022, 10:00   #9206
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipin Kumar View Post
Can we still get a VW Polo TSI from any of the VW dealers?
Probably not, but left over demo cars will be sold by dealerships. My friend got a demo T-Roc few months back.
Kanna_8118 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th July 2022, 18:34   #9207
Senior - BHPian

Discount of up to Rs. 54,500 on the Maruti Celerio

This month, Maruti Suzuki is offering discounts of up to Rs. 54,500 on the Celerio, WagonR, Swift, Alto 800 and Dzire.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-2021maruticelerio10-1.jpg

The Celerio gets the highest discount, which includes a cash discount of Rs. 35,000, an exchange bonus of Rs. 15,000 and a corporate discount of Rs. 4,500.

The WagonR 1.0L comes with a cash discount of Rs. 25,000, an exchange bonus of Rs. 15,000 and a corporate discount of Rs. 4,500. Offers are available on the WagonR 1.2L and Swift as well. Both cars are available with a cash discount of Rs. 15,000, an exchange bonus of Rs. 10,000 and a corporate discount of Rs. 4,500.

The S-Presso gets a cash discount of Rs. 15,000, an exchange bonus of Rs. 10,000 and a corporate discount of Rs. 4,500, while Alto 800 customers can avail of a cash discount of Rs. 10,000, an exchange bonus of Rs. 15,000 and a corporate discount of Rs. 4,500.

The Maruti Dzire is offered with a cash discount of Rs. 5,000, an exchange bonus of Rs. 10,000 and a corporate discount of Rs. 4,500.
TusharK is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 15th July 2022, 22:01   #9208
BHPian

While the offers are good, I believe they are limited to petrol models. My sister booked a WagonR CNG a couple of days ago and didn’t get a single rupee discount. In fact, the dealer forced her to get the extended warranty with the car.
Old 16th July 2022, 19:34   #9209
BHPian

Quote:
Discount of up to Rs. 54,500 on the Maruti Celerio

This month, Maruti Suzuki is offering discounts of up to Rs. 54,500 on the Celerio, WagonR, Swift, Alto 800 and Dzire.
Great! That's not a bad discount.
As we get into the second half of the year, it is a great time to buy moderately selling cars at a good discount, particularly, if you are someone who will keep the car for a long time.
Old 27th July 2022, 10:45   #9210
BANNED

Need expert's advice on the Honda City 4G quote received

Hey Guys!

I'm in pursuit of buying a new car, my first one but I'm not new to driving I've been driving for around 15 years now on cars like Santro, Esteem, and Alto on cars a decade old.

By the time I try and join Team-Bhp, I've searched multiple forums, social networks and also a few threads on Team-Bhp and after multiple personal obligations, hurdles and confusion I finally decided to go for the 4th Gen Honda city.

I'll post the struggles I've undergone once I get my car delivered. To brief it out, I'm from Chennai but currently based in Noida and now is the time to buy a car with my family and a 2-year kid hanging around me. Initially, I decided to buy the car from Pondicherry (10.65L on-road as RTO charges are only Rs. 35K there), but I'm afraid to transport (Rs.30k) my new car to Noida. Also, to take the delivery, I have to book to and fro tickets which cost around 50k. So, I decided to go for the "BH series" registration.

Now my HR is somewhat reluctant to provide form 60 but try my best to get it done. If in case it fails, I have taken a quote from multiple showrooms, and to be surprised, I can see no difference in any of them, even the insurance amount remained the same.

I finally decided to go with Ace Honda - Noida, took a test drive last week on both 4G and 5G and felt that 4G was very free on the steering and smooth. Whereas

5G was a little stiff on steering and hard on braking. I asked the dealer why is it so, and he said it was because of the tyres, 4G had new ones, and 5G had little old ones.

But once I completed the drive, I felt 4G suits me very well.

I got a quote wherein they have charged handling charges, and the insurance amount was closing to 42k. I bargained to waive off the handling charges, and they've accepted it.

I just want your advice in choosing the insurance or any further reduction I can get on the attached quote.

Also, I was thinking of one thing, which I'm not sure will work out. If there is any possibility for the dealer to reduce the ex-showroom price (9,99,900) by 50k or so and send the car for registration and I would pay the 50k separately as an accessory or add-on charges. It sounds weird but just had this doubt. If in case the ex-showroom price can be reduced, then my RTO charges reduces ultimately.

I've been followed up by my wife, like no other project manager in this world, so I'm left with no other option than to book one this week.
I'm planning to book the car tomorrow (27.07.2022), so I just wanted a final verdict.

I've attached two quotes, one from Ace Honda - Noida and the other from Axon Honda - Delhi.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-img20220709wa0069.jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: pdf CITY 4G UP.pdf (109.6 KB, 142 views)

Last edited by Aditya : 27th July 2022 at 18:22. Reason: spelling and grammar ; spacing
dmanojkmr is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks