Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th August 2022, 03:17   #9226
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSaha View Post
Any idea on discounts in A6 available with dealers currently ? Looking for an A6 this quarter.
Quote:
The Audi A6 is rare blend of form and function. Buy before price hike.

-EMI starting from 55,555
-5 years warranty
-5 years service
-5 years Maintenance
-5 years RSA

Call Audi Gurugram @ 7888495050
T&C*
Received 2 days ago from Audi Gurgaon.
Speaking of pure Cash Discounts, A6 is available in abundance with all the dealers across India and it's always offered at good 10L+ (OTR) discounts.

If you can haggle hard, try talking to the Maharashtra and Delhi NCR Audi dealers. They're way more eager and aggressive than our Kolkata dealer and can offer you a much better deal.
Old 29th August 2022, 08:15   #9227
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampadroy View Post
Speaking of pure Cash Discounts, A6 is available in abundance with all the dealers across India and it's always offered at good 10L+ (OTR) discounts.

If you can haggle hard, try talking to the Maharashtra and Delhi NCR Audi dealers. They're way more eager and aggressive than our Kolkata dealer and can offer you a much better deal.
Quote:
Any idea on discounts in A6 available with dealers currently ? Looking for an A6 this quarter.
I have also been looking for a good deal on the A6 from Delhi NCR dealers the max discount i was offered was 6.5L, this is when i was ready to book with the advance cheque. Have deferred the purchase to December as i feel will be getting more discounts around that time.
Old 29th August 2022, 10:56   #9228

Quote:

Have spoken to all the said dealers. At the outset it’s all about maintenance packages and all and cash discounts vary from 3-6 lakhs not more than that though the Mumbai dealer and the Kolkata dealer had asked for physical meet up to discuss further which they cannot communicate on phone.

1.5 years (dec 2020)back the Audi Chandigarh dealer was giving cash discount of 15 lakhs in ex showroom 😊 price but now no more. He says the days of discounts are gone. Audi Gurgaon quoted just 3 lakh cash discount on phone.

My budget is between 55-60 on road for A6.
Old 29th August 2022, 10:57   #9229

Quote:
Originally Posted by vap2151 View Post
I have also been looking for a good deal on the A6 from Delhi NCR dealers the max discount i was offered was 6.5L, this is when i was ready to book with the advance cheque. Have deferred the purchase to December as i feel will be getting more discounts around that time.
Audi Gurgaon offered me 3 lakh cash discount and Audi Kolkata 6 lakh from ex showroom price in month of June
Old 29th August 2022, 21:34   #9230
BHPian

KifsVolvo (Mumbai) is offering 2.50L discount on the Ex-Showroom cost of XC40.
Old 30th August 2022, 01:34   #9231
BHPian

Quote:
Wow! 6.5L is too low for the A6, a car which was always available at discounts above 10L+. I was in fact offered the A4 Tech at a discount of about 6L in June this year!
But lately, even I've observed that the Delhi NCR dealers have become less aggressive in terms of discounts and simply state that they're doing good numbers and don't need to offer much discounts like before (2020, 2021 scenes). Audi is also revising it's price almost every quarter and now trying to do away with discounts too.

Quote:
Have spoken to all the said dealers. At the outset it’s all about maintenance packages and all and cash discounts vary from 3-6 lakhs not more than that though the Mumbai dealer and the Kolkata dealer had asked for physical meet up to discuss further which they cannot communicate on phone.

1.5 years (dec 2020)back the Audi Chandigarh dealer was giving cash discount of 15 lakhs in ex showroom 😊 price but now no more. He says the days of discounts are gone. Audi Gurgaon quoted just 3 lakh cash discount on phone.
You must meet the Kolkata dealer personally and haggle hard. Fun fact, it is owned by Motherson Group who also own the Delhi West showroom. The chequebook on the table might make them cough a few lacs more.
Dec 2020 was when Audi A6 was discounted the highest. Maharashtra showrooms had confirmed me that they had even given discounts in the range of 15-18L OTR!! Guess those days are long gone now..

Quote:
Audi Gurgaon offered me 3 lakh cash discount and Audi Kolkata 6 lakh from ex showroom price in month of June
3L is wayyy too low, frankly. You should meet the Kolkata dealer personally and try to make it 8L minimum, if not more.

Also, any idea about the discounts on the A4 in Kolkata? Been a while I've spoken to the Kolkata SA guys here!
Old 30th August 2022, 06:11   #9232
Senior - BHPian

I know the A6 had ‘good’ discounts but had not heard of 10L-18L range that I read here. I got mine exactly a year ago and it was a little less than 10L.
Old 30th August 2022, 07:50   #9233

Quote:
Wow! 6.5L is too low for the A6, a car which was always available at discounts above 10L+. I was in fact offered the A4 Tech at a discount of about 6L in June this year!
But lately, even I've observed that the Delhi NCR dealers have become less aggressive in terms of discounts and simply state that they're doing good numbers and don't need to offer much discounts like before (2020, 2021 scenes). Audi is also revising it's price almost every quarter and now trying to do away with discounts.

You must meet the Kolkata dealer personally and haggle hard. Fun fact, it is owned by Motherson Group who also own the Delhi West showroom. The chequebook on the table might make them cough a few lacs more.
Dec 2020 was when Audi A6 was discounted the highest. Maharashtra showrooms had confirmed me that they had even given discounts in the range of 15-18L OTR!! Guess those days are long gone now..

3L is wayyy too low, frankly. You should meet the Kolkata dealer personally and try to make it 8L minimum, if not more.

Also, any idea about the discounts on the A4 in Kolkata? Been a while I've spoken to the Kolkata SA guys here!
Just met the Audi Kolkata dealer physically yesterday to negotiate on the pricing. 70 OTR is the best price available with them which is pretty much the same for all other dealers be it Mumbai or Gurgaon with a lakh or 2 here and there

Regarding A4, haven’t enquired it as I was too fixated with the A6

Guess will have to wait for year end to get a better deal if Audi opens up on discounts.

Currently nothing much available.
SSaha is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th August 2022, 08:02   #9234

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrishnakj View Post
I know the A6 had ‘good’ discounts but had not heard of 10L-18L range that I read here. I got mine exactly a year ago and it was a little less than 10L.
Had read your trip to Udupi write up.

Eagerly waiting for your ownership review

Also if you could give me the details of the pricing you got for your A6.
Old 30th August 2022, 15:12   #9235
Senior - BHPian

Hi SSaha - Thanks. I’ve just been a bit lazy here, thanks to work consuming me outside of the forum. Trust me when I say this, my draft is still in the assembly line and I promise to publish soonest please.

I had an OTR price that was almost closest to the Ex-Showroom price. Took a while to negotiate to this price. The taxes at KA are quite high though.

That said, I’m happy with the pricing I got and the car itself. It’s run 20k km + in 12 months. Just got reminded that I picked delivery exactly a year ago on the same day.
jkrishnakj is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th August 2022, 16:40   #9236
BHPian

Discounts on the A6 are down to 3-5L this year from 8-10L a year ago. Audi has more models to sell now compared to last year so the focus has been shifted from A6 to Q3/Q5.

Nonetheless, A6 is a fantastic car and I am totally happy with the purchase. I got it for less than ex-showroom (much less rather) last year and with choice of any color and interiors combination available to us.

I would suggest wait till December and see what they can offer but then there will be a price hike in between so it might be one and the same thing.
the_skyliner is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st August 2022, 09:15   #9237

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrishnakj View Post
Hi SSaha - Thanks. I’ve just been a bit lazy here, thanks to work consuming me outside of the forum. Trust me when I say this, my draft is still in the assembly line and I promise to publish soonest please.

I had an OTR price that was almost closest to the Ex-Showroom price. Took a while to negotiate to this price. The taxes at KA are quite high though.

That said, I’m happy with the pricing I got and the car itself. It’s run 20k km + in 12 months. Just got reminded that I picked delivery exactly a year ago on the same day.
Getting at close to ex showroom is quite a good deal considering the prevailing circumstances

I think have close to 4 months to keep the negotiations going and bite the bullet just at the right time

Wish you many many miles of happy motoring with the A6. It’s a splendid car to have and me too looking to add to my stable soon
Old 1st September 2022, 21:41   #9238
BHPian

Quote:
Getting at close to ex showroom is quite a good deal considering the prevailing circumstances

I think have close to 4 months to keep the negotiations going and bite the bullet just at the right time

Wish you many many miles of happy motoring with the A6. It’s a splendid car to have and me too looking to add to my stable soon
Looking at the discussion here about the A6 discount discussion and the news about the price hike decided to contact my sales advisor to check for good deal on the 29 August, after a lot of negotiation was able to close the deal just a notch over the ex showroom for the Technology with 5 year service+5 year warranty+5 year RSA deal only on the condition that i have to take the delivery on 31st.
vap2151 is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 1st September 2022, 23:40   #9239
BHPian

Quote:
Looking at the discussion here about the A6 discount discussion and the news about the price hike decided to contact my sales advisor to check for good deal on the 29 August, after a lot of negotiation was able to close the deal just a notch over the ex showroom for the Technology with 5 year service+5 year warranty+5 year RSA deal only on the condition that i have to take the delivery on 31st.
Congratulations!
A6 is a great machine indeed!

If I'm not wrong, you secured a discount of approximately 9-10L OTR! That's fabulous! Ofc, the quantum of discounts have decreased a lot in 2022 but I believe you have got yourself a great deal with the 5 yrs CSVP, 5yrs Warranty and 5yrs RSA.

I texted my Kolkata SA regarding the A4, casually, asking about the discounts, he sent me a formal quote with almost 6L off OTR coupled with ₹40K worth of accessories free, 5yrs Warranty Free, 3yrs CSVP free and 5yrs RSA.
P.s. this was me casually asking him over WhatsApp.
Will try negotiating further, let's see if they can match my price or not. The price hike is happening on 20th September according to my SA.
sampadroy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2022, 00:03   #9240

Quote:
Many congratulations
Seems to be the best possible deal before the price hike comes into the picture
Do let us know about the sales experience and ownership review

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks