Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th November 2011, 21:31   #1726
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post
Price after discounts. Don't be too greedy, Ajay!

Coastal Honda, Goa, is offering huge discounts on the Civic and the Accord for a limited period only.

Offer valid in Goa only.
This may not be only Goa specific, one of my acquaintances got 1.1L off of the Civic in Pune.
Old 29th November 2011, 23:30   #1727
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Pune prices for Tata Nano

Millenium mobility Wakdewadi

Old Model Nano LX On road Price: 2.30 lakh discount 28000= 2.02l
Nano : 2012 : 2.30 lakhs discount 15000 = 2.15L

CX Model
Old Nano : 1.99L discount 28000 = 1.71L
Nano 2012 : 1.99L discount 15000 = 1.84L
Old 30th November 2011, 12:17   #1728
Distinguished - BHPian

"Tata offers cash discount of Rs. 34,000 on Manza diesel, Rs. 32,000 on petrol variant.
The offer is valid till November 30th only."

Tata Manza November discounts, Cash discount of Rs. 34,000 on Tata Manza diesel | DWS Auto India
Old 30th November 2011, 12:21   #1729
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiren.mistry View Post
This may not be only Goa specific, one of my acquaintances got 1.1L off of the Civic in Pune.
Definitely a clearance sale then, considering the fact that the new Civic and CR-V will be unveiled at the Auto Expo 2012.

Best time to buy a Civic, folks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
"Tata offers cash discount of Rs. 34,000 on Manza diesel, Rs. 32,000 on petrol variant.
The offer is valid till November 30th only."

Tata Manza November discounts, Cash discount of Rs. 34,000 on Tata Manza diesel | DWS Auto India
Already posted 2 pages back - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post2588881
RavenAvi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th November 2011, 13:21   #1730
Senior - BHPian

If you notice, Tata Motors have some kind of policy of giving offers which are valid for that particular month. They have been doing this since very long time. Let's see what they offer for Nano 2012 in December.
Old 30th November 2011, 16:20   #1731
Senior - BHPian

Toyota Altis, cash discount available now - Confirmed.

Just got a call back from my the SA confirming that Altis is now having discount of ~20K+ (can be higher for certain colors). I have asked to confirm colors that are available. Also asked when is the new Fortuner getting launched. He said he isnt sure about the dates, neither has any details as to what is coming.
Old 30th November 2011, 16:26   #1732
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankjha1806 View Post
Finally Toyota had to offer something. I believe this is for petrol. Is the discount standard across variants?
Old 30th November 2011, 16:44   #1733
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankjha1806 View Post

Just got a call back from my the SA confirming that Altis is now having discount of ~20K+ (can be higher for certain colors). I have asked to confirm colors that are available. Also asked when is the new Fortuner getting launched. He said he isnt sure about the dates, neither has any details as to what is coming.
IMHO, 20k discount for Altis won't do any wonders. A discount of at least 70-80k might attract more customers.
Old 1st December 2011, 14:02   #1734
BHPian

HI All,

I am planning to book a new Spark LS LPG this week, before that I would like to know whether my deal is a worthy one, or I can still negotiate with the dealer further. Also, would like to know the important PDI points for Spark along with the necessary accessories. Please Help.

Deal: OTR Price is 4,46XXX
Dealer Gives 52,000 cash discount (non metallic)
Accessories: Auto cop system with keyless entry, immobilizer etc.,
Garware sunfilm, complete mats, under chasis rust coating and teflon coating for engine and paint (is teflon coating must for our conditions).

Or he is ok for any accessories worth Rs. 10,000 (what all i can go for?)

Please help me whether this is a best deal or i can still negotiate further and also about the accessories.

Thanks.
Old 1st December 2011, 15:48   #1735
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Also, would like to know the important PDI points for Spark along with the necessary accessories.
This thread : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/buying...ml#post2595955 has the list for PDI. Guess you've already gone thru' it.

It is fairly comprehensive so you needn't look apart from it.

Quote:
Dealer Gives 52,000 cash discount (non metallic)
Accessories: Auto cop system with keyless entry, immobilizer etc.,
Garware sunfilm, complete mats, under chasis rust coating and teflon coating for engine and paint (is teflon coating must for our conditions).

Or he is ok for any accessories worth Rs. 10,000 (what all i can go for?)
Given the humidity in Chennai (going by your location), teflon coating is not a bad idea.

Is the immobilizer an accessory? I thought it was factory-fitted.

I think the list of accessories is decent; you can't get anything better for 10k. Maybe you can try Free Insurance or Road-side Assistance.
libranof1987 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st December 2011, 15:54   #1736
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
This thread : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/buying...ml#post2595955 has the list for PDI. Guess you've already gone thru' it.

It is fairly comprehensive so you needn't look apart from it.

Given the humidity in Chennai (going by your location), teflon coating is not a bad idea.

Is the immobilizer an accessory? I thought it was factory-fitted.

I think the list of accessories is decent; you can't get anything better for 10k. Maybe you can try Free Insurance or Road-side Assistance.

Hi, Yeah. I had gone through, i was trying to edit that part when i copied my entire post from PDI thread, but i couldnt after posted the same. BTW< what about the 52,000 discount? Shall, I still drag him further or it is decent. Thanks once again and I had shifted my base to Coimbatore from Chennai a year back
Old 2nd December 2011, 00:01   #1737
Distinguished - BHPian

75,000 off on the Ford Fiesta Classic SXI petrol, for a limited period only.

Rs.75,000 off on the Ford Fiesta Classic SXI! | DWS Auto India
Old 2nd December 2011, 01:42   #1738
BHPian

Skoda fabia 1.6 has discount of almost a lakh in hyd. the dealer is quoting 6.45l on road and the offer valid for 3 days only
Old 2nd December 2011, 02:05   #1739
BHPian

friends, Is any discount available for new Fiesta Diesel?
Old 2nd December 2011, 10:27   #1740
BHPian

Now the dealer is offering me another deal. It seems he has some target for each vehicle (not sure thou')

BEAT DIESEL costs 4.99 lacs in tamilnadu, he is offering the same at a price of 4.95 lacs with remote lock, left ORVM, mud flaps and mats. Is it worth going for? I had so much of inclination towards BEAT Diesel before its launch, then changed my mind due to its pricing and concluded on SPARK LPG (now).

Now in a dilema, as my monthly running is 800 KMS (to & fro. office) 300 Kms (shopping, entertainment etc.,). I may keep this vehicle for next 4 to 5 years. Please advice.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks