Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th February 2020, 18:02   #7696
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Must be the higher variant - post discount price is about 32L @Bangalore
L&K trim only in Mumbai.

The post got my hopes up - called the dealer first thing in the morning, but they are offering 3.5-4 Lakhs off here, which works out to around 35-ish OTR.

Otherwise if I got the Style TSi at 27-28 OTR, I'd do my damned best to convince everyone at home to pick one up
lamborghini is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th February 2020, 18:11   #7697
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini View Post
L&K trim only in Mumbai.
I'm in the same boat. Trying to find a Superb Style TSI with 4-6 L off. Ready to close.
Old 1st March 2020, 09:35   #7698

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameeth View Post
Hi All,

I am posting below few deals on BS-4 Cars available around my place-

13) Tata Tiago JTP - 1.2RT - 114PS - Berry Red Dual Tone - Petrol - MY2019 - 01 Cars available - Ex-Showroom - Rs. 6,49,000.00 - Discount - Rs. 75,000.00, Registration & Insurance would be Extra at actuals.

Thanx & Regards.

Ameeth Kumar Jha
Thank you for the info. Can you please let me know where is the showroom for jtp. I checked in Bangalore with 2 dealers and they said jtps are not there on discount. They have to get it from Pune if I order now. They were not ready to entertain the request and instead were pushing hard to sell existing Tiago/tigor. One of the salesmen went closer to say that the performance diff is not much between jtp and regular !!!!!!

By the way, anyone knows about skoda rapids in Bangalore on discount?
Old 1st March 2020, 09:59   #7699
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya_rd View Post
Thank you for the info. Can you please let me know where is the showroom for jtp. I checked in Bangalore with 2 dealers and they said jtps are not there on discount. They have to get it from Pune if I order now. They were not ready to entertain the request and instead were pushing hard to sell existing Tiago/tigor. One of the salesmen went closer to say that the performance diff is not much between jtp and regular !!!!!!

By the way, anyone knows about skoda rapids in Bangalore on discount?
Hi,
The Showroom is at Lucknow.
Regards.
Ameeth Kumar Jha
Old 1st March 2020, 18:58   #7700
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini View Post

Otherwise if I got the Style TSi at 27-28 OTR, I'd do my damned best to convince everyone at home to pick one up
What I have heard is that there are no Style variants anymore. What is left is only L& K
Mohan Mathew A is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st March 2020, 20:13   #7701
BHPian

Guys from Mumbai, does anyone know a sales guy in Tata who could help me find a BS4 Nexon XZA+ that I could get at a decent discount?
Old 1st March 2020, 23:44   #7702
Distinguished - BHPian

Happy March to all deal makers, the time several have been waiting for is here. BS6 kicks in in 30 days!

Let’s keep this thread alive n kicking, don’t be naive and fall into talks of dealerships requesting you to keep price confidential as it is a “special one only for you”. Disclosing details here is only going to help others and get sales for the car maker and by no means does it jeopardise your deal or purchase.

Happy shopping and good luck bargaining!
Sahil is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 2nd March 2020, 00:16   #7703
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Happy March to all deal makers, the time several have been waiting for is here. BS6 kicks in in 30 days!

Let’s keep this thread alive n kicking, don’t be naive and fall into talks of dealerships requesting you to keep price confidential as it is a “special one only for you”. Disclosing details here is only going to help others and get sales for the car maker and by no means does it jeopardise your deal or purchase.

Manufacturers have been very cautious this time around as they had enough time to clear inventory & check production. The kind of flash sale expected ain't gonna happen. This will mostly be like any other year jan-march sales where you pick up previous year stock with some normal discounts. Infact most of the manufacturers already have BS6 stocks ready to be delivered in showrooms itself
SoumenD is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd March 2020, 15:38   #7704
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoumenD View Post
Manufacturers have been very cautious this time around as they had enough time to clear inventory & check production. The kind of flash sale expected ain't gonna happen. This will mostly be like any other year jan-march sales where you pick up previous year stock with some normal discounts. Infact most of the manufacturers already have BS6 stocks ready to be delivered in showrooms itself
But few don't as yet, and those have to be looked out for.

Like the deal above on the Skoda Superb - I expect to see a lot of competent but slow moving cars available at prices that would match a segment lower - examples being the Yaris BS4, Skoda Rapids (did you know that Skoda actually produced more Rapids in December 2019 than many better selling peers - I don't understand why unless their strategy is to have a reason to provide a hefty discount ), VW Ventos, CRVs, Xcents, Cretas, etc.
lamborghini is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd March 2020, 17:14   #7705
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
The time to close a deal is really till the 20-22nd. All cars have to be RTO registered by 30th so various RTO anticipate clogging of registrations.
Old 2nd March 2020, 17:19   #7706
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPJ74 View Post
The time to close a deal is really till the 20-22nd. All cars have to be RTO registered by 30th so various RTO anticipate clogging of registrations.
Yes. I usually always do the registration via my own agent to save on the high "agent/service" fee dealerships charge or rather build into their RTO quote. But if i were buying a car this month, I would leave the onus of registration on the dealership even if you are paying more for that service, its not worth the risk.

I would highly recommend everyone closing deals this month to mention clearly on your car booking confirmation mail that registration of your BS4 car before april 1st is the sole responsibility of the dealership. This will ensure your dealer is more vigilant and you have somewhat a legal stand in writing should things not work out. Obviously you are only in a position to do this once you have all your paperwork sorted out from your end.

Last edited by Sahil : 2nd March 2020 at 17:22.
Sahil is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd March 2020, 17:57   #7707
BHPian

Yesterday visited Trident Renault, Bangalore and according to them the entire Duster & Capture stock is over for BS4.
Visited VW (Apple auto) , Mahadevpura , Bangalore and they say entire BS4 stock for Polo and Vento is done. Only Ameo is available.

Expecting similar stuff from Skoda.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 2nd March 2020 at 19:06. Reason: Typo.
ankitsharma is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd March 2020, 18:50   #7708
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitsharma View Post
Expecting similar stuff from Skoda.
I had called up Tafe Skoda JP Nagar on Friday. I inquired for Rapid AT and they said everything is sold out except a lone Style variant which they were offering at 50K discount.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 2nd March 2020 at 19:06. Reason: Quoted post edited.
Old 2nd March 2020, 19:06   #7709
BHPian

Visited Renault Kukatpally today and Enquired over phone with Renault Hi-Tech city (Hyderabad) regarding Duster. Duster is not available at both the showrooms. Hi-Tech city had Lodgy but I did not pursue as it was not in my list.
Old 2nd March 2020, 21:11   #7710
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarthiksr View Post
I had called up Tafe Skoda JP Nagar on Friday. I inquired for Rapid AT and they said everything is sold out except a lone Style variant which they were offering at 50K discount.
Everything sold out. I wonder where is the slowdown in the industry.
ankitsharma is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks