Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th March 2020, 16:44   #7741
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Getting a nice offer on freestyle titanium + diesel. 1.7lac discount on road price. But I am in 2 minds I currently drive a Figo titanium 7 years old. Will it really be a good upgrade. Feature wise I feel it is.
eyes09 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th March 2020, 17:52   #7742
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyes09 View Post
Getting a nice offer on freestyle titanium + diesel. 1.7lac discount on road price. But I am in 2 minds I currently drive a Figo titanium 7 years old. Will it really be a good upgrade. Feature wise I feel it is.
If you are a one satisfied customer,of Ford. And prefers your next car also to be a Ford, then freestyle is a good upgrade.
1.7Lak discount seems tempting. Hope the manufacturing date is not too old.(please do a background check once)

Else if you are looking for a change in brand, experience something new, need more features and gizmos, then you can check out the elite i20 Asta(o) Diesel too.
(Assuming the budget to be around 10L and fuel type as diesel)

And incase you are considering for a proper upgrade within Ford family, then EcoSport is a worthy upgrade.

As you said,
Feature wise, freestyle feels an upgrade to your current Figo.
Where in you get 6 airbags, Active Rollover Prevention, good ground clearance, touch screen etc.

So as a starter, you can list down your requirements, test drive few cars and then come to a conclusion.

All the best for new car hunt. Keep us updated please.
Old 8th March 2020, 18:09   #7743
BHPian

Quote:
...Will it really be a good upgrade. Feature wise I feel it is.
In terms of space don't think you would see that much of a difference, however the safety and build would be better in the Freestyle, also with higher ground clearance you can easily manuvere over those speed bumps. It's a good discount, check the car in person and go for it.
Chillout is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th March 2020, 20:32   #7744
BHPian

Quote:
But I am in 2 minds I currently drive a Figo titanium 7 years old. Will it really be a good upgrade. Feature wise I feel it is.
Sir, I upgraded from Figo Titanium D to WRV, it’s been one of best decisions (saying after 20K+ mileage). It’s a huge differentiator against Freestyle or Ecosport. Very powerful engine, extremely consistent mileage and super spacious!!! It’s worth the ditch.
ownerofazkaban is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th March 2020, 20:52   #7745
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLC5005 View Post
If you are a one satisfied customer,of Ford. And prefers your next car also to be a Ford, then freestyle is a good upgrade.
1.7Lak discount seems tempting. Hope the manufacturing date is not too old.(please do a background check once)

Else if you are looking for a change in brand, experience something new, need more features and gizmos, then you can check out the elite i20 Asta(o) Diesel too.
(Assuming the budget to be around 10L and fuel type as diesel)

And incase you are considering for a proper upgrade within Ford family, then EcoSport is a worthy upgrade.

As you said,
Feature wise, freestyle feels an upgrade to your current Figo.
Where in you get 6 airbags, Active Rollover Prevention, good ground clearance, touch screen etc.

So as a starter, you can list down your requirements, test drive few cars and then come to a conclusion.

All the best for new car hunt. Keep us updated please.
They are saying Nov 2019 manufacturing but not ready to give VIN number before booking

Yes happy with ford family so planning to continue with it.

Ecosport for some reason or the other doesn't excite me

Old 8th March 2020, 22:36   #7746
BHPian

Quote:
They are saying Nov 2019 manufacturing but not ready to give VIN number before booking
Nov 2019, means it's manufactured just 4 months back.
So car age must not be a problem.
But, make sure from your SA that it's truly a Nov'19 manufactured and he doesn't come up with stories later on.
And incase the car is in stockyard or showroom, do check out in person once if possible.

(I myself had bought a 8 month old manufactured Duster last December, offcourse after seeing the vehicle in person)

Quote:
Yes happy with ford family so planning to continue with it.
Ecosport for some reason or the other doesn't excite me
Good to see a repeating customer. Shows how good a machine was the erstwhile Figo.
If you have already made up your mind for Freestyle, do take a test drive. Obviously you won't be disappointed with the drive. But, it provides you a chance to explore other areas.

Yes, can understand your opinion on EcoSport. It might not excite many people. But it's a good vehicle though.

Please keep us updated, as and when you proceed with your descision process, may it be with Freestyle or any other car.
Old 9th March 2020, 10:18   #7747
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
Can you check if you can push them to offer 6 years warranty for a double sale?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeis View Post
Looks like you both have a similar deal.
In Gujarat, individual registration is 6% and 12% for company registration, where as in Mumbai it is 15% for individual My offer is for company registration. So basically we have got exact same offer with 4 years warranty. I was told 72 K will be additional charge for 6 years warranty.

Will check with dealer if he can give more discount, I have still not visited any showroom till now, all discussions are over whatsapp or phone call. But as per dealer this is his final offer, let's see. Which dealer are you in touch with?
Also the dealer seems to change inventory every day, one days he tells he has two cars, the next day he says only one is left, and the day after all of a sudden he has 3 cars, so may be dealer is just creating some panic so that i book the car asap.

By any chance does your dealer have any octavia L&K diesel left?

Last edited by sagpatel : 9th March 2020 at 10:20.
Old 9th March 2020, 12:41   #7748
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillout View Post
In terms of space don't think you would see that much of a difference, however the safety and build would be better in the Freestyle, also with higher ground clearance you can easily manuvere over those speed bumps. It's a good discount, check the car in person and go for it.
In addition to safety, ground clearance another differentiating factor is Sync 3 system, which the BS6 variants lose. The TDCi engine is the same tried and tested one from Figo. It's an allrounder, as you already know. So go ahead. But please DO NOT let the advisor dictate terms. Ask the VIN and make sure it tallies with the car when you check in person. Until then please do not transfer one single rupee or sign on any documents.
strawhat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th March 2020, 12:45   #7749
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponbaarathi View Post
Got this from a friend. Seems like there are discounts of around 5Lakh for employees.
Thanks for the information. Reached out to Vibrant Nissan over phone in HYD regarding this offer for KICKS.
There are few of them available and the sales person was aware of this offer. He wanted me to meet him personally to discuss the final offer.

The vehicles have a manufacturing date of FEB/MAR 2019. Seeking advice regarding the risk of picking up of old vehicles.

regards

Note: I am not a Nissan employee

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 9th March 2020 at 12:48. Reason: Line space reduced
krinpit is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th March 2020, 15:56   #7750
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by krinpit View Post
Thanks for the information. Reached out to Vibrant Nissan over phone in HYD regarding this offer for KICKS.
There are few of them available and the sales person was aware of this offer. He wanted me to meet him personally to discuss the final offer.

The vehicles have a manufacturing date of FEB/MAR 2019. Seeking advice regarding the risk of picking up of old vehicles.

regards

Note: I am not a Nissan employee
My understanding Nissan is not going below 1.60 lacs discount on xvd have been talking to them for 2 weeks almost.
eyes09 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th March 2020, 17:02   #7751
Distinguished - BHPian

Message rec'd from Lexus Mumbai:

Avail special offer on limited stock of Lexus NX 300h self - charging hybrid electric vehicle | BSIV Compliant. Book Now.

Expect some great deals with only around 20 days left for BS6 implementation.
Old 9th March 2020, 17:38   #7752
Distinguished - BHPian

Any offers on BMW 320D? Understand there are still some BS-IV stocks with both BMW and dealers.
Old 10th March 2020, 05:00   #7753
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawhat View Post
In addition to safety, ground clearance another differentiating factor is Sync 3 system, which the BS6 variants lose. The TDCi engine is the same tried and tested one from Figo. It's an allrounder, as you already know. So go ahead. But please DO NOT let the advisor dictate terms. Ask the VIN and make sure it tallies with the car when you check in person. Until then please do not transfer one single rupee or sign on any documents.
Totally agree feature wise bs4 looks lot better. Yes not letting them dictate the terms Checked the car and confirmed vin 11th caracter k and 12th caracter is M decoded the same using the Vin chart to 2019 November. Let me know is I am wrong.

Still working through final offer and loan sanction but giving them the token amount. Hope all goes well

Need recommendation on insurance as they mention 56k and I feel it's high.

How is acko and digit both are giving good offers so might be beneficial to get it on my own altough they won't like it as giving and overall discount.

ICE from Figo might be moved to freestyle. Morel + Focal with 2 amplifiers and expensive wiring. Not sure if this it the right move but might still try to use what I can.

very surprising this tread is not much active towards end of March I think everyone is busy finalizing deals
Old 10th March 2020, 10:29   #7754
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
Any offers on BMW 320D? Understand there are still some BS-IV stocks with both BMW and dealers.
You should be able to check it online at https://shop.bmw.in/#/models/21/22
Old 10th March 2020, 10:38   #7755
BHPian

Quote:
Totally agree feature wise bs4 looks lot better. Yes not letting them dictate the terms Checked the car and confirmed vin 11th caracter k and 12th caracter is M decoded the same using the Vin chart to 2019 November. Let me know is I am wrong.

Need recommendation on insurance as they mention 56k and I feel it's high.
Please do a detailed PDI before finalising the deal.

YES the insurance amount is way too high. You put your foot down and get it lowered. It will sweeten the deal further, make them to match the amount as quoted by Acko and Digit.

Last edited by smileline : 10th March 2020 at 10:40.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks