Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th February 2020, 01:33   #7666
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by vj1303 View Post
I am in touch with Gurgaon dealer as well. Hoping to see some good discounts by mid March. Looking for 520d or 330i. He said strictly no discounts on 330i as of now

What did they offer you for your f10? Which year is it? Please share the details as I've a friend who is looking for pre loved f10
I spoke to Bird in Gurgaon too and they weren't very eager (or at least the 2 SA's i spoke to) to make a sale. When I asked them about the 530d, they said they no units available and will have to order one so no discounts. AFAIK the 330i is concerned, a BHPian was able to negotiate for a few lakhs from what I can make out from his post on the G20 thread. Meanwhile, Deutsche Moteron and Infinity Cars have several BS4 cars(some of them being unregistered demos) and were very proactive/eager to sell. Infinity cars in Rajouri has got 3 520d's (all with cognac interiors) and offered me 24L on the first go for my F10 if I exchanged it for the G30 along with a few accesories which we couldn't decide upon. When I asked for a loyalty discount because I've had two BMW's in the past, he didn't confirm if i'd be getting one or not but said I'll look into it. (think one can negotiate for that at the time of signing the cheque)

My F10 is an October 2014 LCI 520d which has clocked just over 40,000 km.
As far as your friend looking for a pre-loved F10, I'd honestly suggest him to go for a 530d (if budget allows). It's way better than the 520d and makes me regret when I read the 530d ownership threads on the forum. Do let me know if you're also interested in picking up a BMW , perhaps we could negotiate a better deal by moving two units
Old 18th February 2020, 05:21   #7667
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Hi Guys, is anyone aware of the deals on Skoda Rapid Diesel DSG in Delhi /NCR? I am being quoted 13.25 OTR in Delhi for Ambition Diesel DSG.

This is pretty similar to what I got from them in December as well.
Diesel_Drives is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th February 2020, 11:58   #7668
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by advaydh View Post
I spoke to a couple of BMW Dealers today, both of them confirmed that they have BS4 520d's available in multiple color options. It would be worth trying to get a good deal by Early/Mid March considering the stocks last! One SA was willing to offer me a great value for my F10 + exchange benefits + Rs XXXX worth of accessories
Any idea about X1 or X3 please ?
Old 18th February 2020, 12:09   #7669
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amith_kumar View Post
Any idea about X1 or X3 please ?
Hi , I was specific about the 5 series so not really aware of the X1 or X3 but they did seem to have a few SUV's ( I saw one X4 and an X5.) I will ask if the SA whenever I get an opportunity. Will you be looking for BS4 Diesels or a petrol?
advaydh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th February 2020, 13:24   #7670
BHPian

Quote:
Hi , I was specific about the 5 series so not really aware of the X1 or X3 but they did seem to have a few SUV's ( I saw one X4 and an X5.) I will ask if the SA whenever I get an opportunity. Will you be looking for BS4 Diesels or a petrol?
Thanks a lot. I am looking for Bs4 Diesel.
Old 18th February 2020, 14:41   #7671
BHPian

Got this message from Landmark Nissan Pune

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-whatsapp-image-20200218-2.38.36-pm.jpeg

This is expected but I was hoping to get something on the diesel, specially with the top end available only in diesel
shishir333 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 18th February 2020, 17:47   #7672
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I would be interested in picking up a X1 (preferably diesel). Bird was offering a car with a mouth watering discount in December but I couldn't close the deal as I was busy elsewhere. To my surprise, they indeed seem to have sold most of their cars and the offers are no longer there. I had got my 320d from them back in 2013 and share a good rapport. It would be great if you can ask your SA about X1 and we can possible even club the sales and pitch for a better deal. I was being offered approx. 12.5L off on the X1 diesel in December for reference.
drmohitg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th February 2020, 10:11   #7673
BHPian

A friend of mine is looking to buy EcoSport Petrol S variant in Bangalore. Does anyone know about current deals, offers etc. on the same? Thanks in advance.
Old 20th February 2020, 10:59   #7674
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keynote View Post
A friend of mine is looking to buy EcoSport Petrol S variant in Bangalore. Does anyone know about current deals, offers etc. on the same? Thanks in advance.
Ask him to wait for another three weeks. Always a good idea to approach dealerships in either December or March, which is when they have maximum pressure to close their books of accounts and maximise sales for the year close. Disounts usually flow much more freely at this time. Start negotiating in early March and close the deal by third week or so, and you have yourself a pretty little packet of savings along with the spanking new car.

Exactly what I did with my car purchase in March 2019.
arindambasu13 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 20th February 2020, 19:06   #7675
BHPian

what should be a good OTR for Audi A3 Technology plus Diesel in Bangalore? Listed OTR is 42, Dealer is offering 37, I am asking for 30! help will be much appreciated. BTW this is for BS4 Diesel.

Any suggestions will be most welcome. Looking for a car with a budget of 30L. Don't want current gen Octavia due to its end of life, Jeep also looks dated, Not too keen on Civic as the new city will be similar to it in size and looks.

Confused :(
Old 20th February 2020, 20:15   #7676
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilyTraveller View Post
what should be a good OTR for Audi A3 Technology plus Diesel in Bangalore? Listed OTR is 42, Dealer is offering 37, I am asking for 30! help will be much appreciated. BTW this is for BS4 Diesel.

Any suggestions will be most welcome. Looking for a car with a budget of 30L. Don't want current gen Octavia due to its end of life, Jeep also looks dated, Not too keen on Civic as the new city will be similar to it in size and looks.

Confused :(
If you are a "Family" traveller, why are you thinking of an Audi A3! It can barely seat 2 adults and a dog.

VPJ74 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 20th February 2020, 20:29   #7677
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keynote View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by arindambasu13 View Post
Ask him to wait for another three weeks. Always a good idea to approach dealerships in either December or March, which is when they have maximum pressure to close their books of accounts and maximise sales for the year close.
I am not sure if this approach (though a solid one) will work for cars like Ecosport petrol.

In Ecosport most people go for diesel (or petrol AT). On top of that the 1.5NA S variant is a new one that was introduced with BS6. I am not sure if dealers have sufficient stock for this variant.

I would advise the OP to ask his friend to atleast check the stocks of the dealerships in town (especially since I think Ford dealers have to place orders two months in advance).
JithinR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th February 2020, 20:32   #7678
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPJ74 View Post
If you are a "Family" traveller, why are you thinking of an Audi A3! It can barely seat 2 adults and a dog.

My Linea has started to give me problems. Have already driven 110K KM!

Not a big fan of Korean and Japs. Have a budget of 30L. Current Octavia is at the end of life, Jeep also looks dated plus has even a smaller boot space than A3. Was eyeing on 4th gen Octavia but that will come at year end.

Given my Linea's condition I was looking at buying a car now. Seems very limited options with the above mentioned condition. I however do agree with you on the limited interior space of A3 hence confused!
Old 20th February 2020, 20:51   #7679
Senior - BHPian

Has anybody been able to find any discounts on the Civic? Are there any unsold bs4 stocks moving around or has Honda sold the last of them?
Old 22nd February 2020, 11:14   #7680
BHPian

The sales manager is quoting the ex showroom price of C 220 d progressive 3 as 48,50,000 and car Dekho site is showing it as 48,18,00. How to know whether he is cheating ? Is there any authentic source to know the actual ex-showroom price ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks