Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th July 2016, 08:26   #316
Senior - BHPian

Re: Isuzu starts production at Andhra Pradesh. Rolls out D-Max V-Cross @ 12.49 lakhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
Can anyone confirm the size of speakers in front & rear in this truck? I bought AVIC-8200NEX here in Canada & am looking to pick some speakers as well. If someone can suggest.

Meanwhile, Chandigarh dealer sent some photos of the one they painted little differently
Cool looking truck at CHD dealership! Wondering if it is all-accessories-in-one-package or they got everything individually painted. If it is paint, then they have done very good job on that!

No idea about the speakers though! My best guess would be regular 6.5" ones... however only a visual confirmation can reveal the exact size!
Old 7th July 2016, 10:42   #317
BHPian

Re: Isuzu starts production at Andhra Pradesh. Rolls out D-Max V-Cross @ 12.49 lakhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace F355 View Post
Cool looking truck at CHD dealership! Wondering if it is all-accessories-in-one-package or they got everything individually painted. If it is paint, then they have done very good job on that!
The black effect is a part of an accessory pack. Received following information by email from the dealership qua the optionals available on the "black" version.

Reproduced from the email:

1. Yokohama Geolandar H/T-S Size 275/70R16 (Set of 4)
2. High Gloss Black Roof
3. High Gloss Black Roof Rails
4. High Gloss Black Door handles
5. High Gloss Black Rear View Mirrors
6. High Gloss Black front grill with red ISUZU Lettering
7. High Gloss Black Alloy Wheels
8. Engine Compartment lid Stripes X 2
9. ISUZU Decal on both sides
10. Body Coloured Rear nudge guard

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 14th July 2016 at 20:44. Reason: Fixing broken quotes.
mani is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th July 2016, 12:33   #318
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I see you're opting an android auto system, pretty much what intend to do. Could you give me a ballpark figure of what it's costing you there just to make up my mind whether to get it here or ask a friend to get it
small correction , I picked AVIC-7200NEX and not 8200 due to oversight . It cost me 1100 CAD but I will return and change with 8200 , there is appreciable difference in screen. I am not sure what's price in chandigarh but if you can check and update here I can take a call to pick locally instead. Also if you are visiting them, please check what sort of speakers can be fitted in front & rear. Do you have any recommendations for speakers ? Last time I bought something for my car - Qualis -was in 2004 - i am kind of disconnected from such things now for a while perhaps due to age or the type of cars that I currently use

Quote:
dealership qua the optionals available on the "black" version.
What prices have they offered ?

Quote:
Has anyone applied for a loan for the vehicle ? I'm having issues with HDFC as they've got it down as a commercial vehicle
they must have checked for the older DMax , ask them to cross check again. Without EMI , I don't think there will be many takers in private segment.
Turbanator is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 7th July 2016, 13:17   #319
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
small correction , I picked AVIC-7200NEX and not 8200 due to oversight . It cost me 1100 CAD but I will return and change with 8200 , there is appreciable difference in screen. I am not sure what's price in chandigarh but if you can check and update here I can take a call to pick locally instead. Also if you are visiting them, please check what sort of speakers can be fitted in front & rear. Do you have any recommendations for speakers ? Last time I bought something for my car - Qualis -was in 2004 - i am kind of disconnected from such things now for a while perhaps due to age or the type of cars that I currently use

I'm a lawyer fast approaching 40 and have always driven hatchbacks. ALL my friends think crazy to even be considering this over the XUV. But I want to be a little crazy. It seems to be a good sturdy vehicle with an internationally proven engine and ample scope for modifications. I've decided to take the plunge! Hope you get the drift

I've just checked the Pioneer India website and the AVIC series isn't listed. The top of the line android auto/apple carplay system listed is F80BT. I'm posting a link to it, could be the same/similar with perhaps further regional nomenclatures? The listed price is 52K which would probably translate as a 45-48K street price. However, I'll do a recee on Saturday and post the requisite prices & compatible speakers to fit the Dmax. Perhaps, you could also check out a similarly speed Kenwood,I remember reading somewhere that Kenwood is the only one which lets you switch seamlessly between android and apple without having to dig deep into menus.

https://pioneer-india.in/product/avic-f80bt/

What prices have they offered ?

None yet, have emailed them to send me a pricelist.

they must have checked for the older DMax , ask them to cross check again. Without EMI , I don't think there will be many takers in private segment.
Agreed. But I doubt if that's the case. The test drive vehicle at Krishna Auto now bears temp registration akin to one on private vehicles. It would be suicidal for Isuzu to begin deliveries without having the private registration tag. I believe soon the banks, especially in the tricity area, will come around to rejigging their vehicle model portfolios once more consumers start approaching them . I'd mentioned somewhere else that perhaps Isuzu needs to let us have a copy of the document issued by respective RTOs/RLAs certifying this to a private SUV.
mani is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2016, 08:25   #320
BHPian

Price tag of Rs. 12.49L is removed from the v-cross website http://isuzudmaxvcross.in/. Is it to revise the price?
Do anyone know if there is any change in the ex-showroom price.
mohanaj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2016, 18:09   #321
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohanaj View Post
Price tag of Rs. 12.49L is removed from the v-cross website http://isuzudmaxvcross.in/. Is it to revise the price?
Do anyone know if there is any change in the ex-showroom price.
An email I received a couple of days ago from my local dealership ended with the customer relationship team's signature which read "Isuzu Vcross 12.9L". Additionally, one of the SA's at the Chandigarh dealership informed me they've been directed by Isuzu to quote the Vcross at 13.10L wef from 01.07.
mani is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th July 2016, 19:49   #322
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani View Post
An email I received a couple of days ago from my local dealership ended with the customer relationship team's signature which read "Isuzu Vcross 12.9L". Additionally, one of the SA's at the Chandigarh dealership informed me they've been directed by Isuzu to quote the Vcross at 13.10L wef from 01.07.
Good to know that the Chandigarh dealership is keeping you updated. In another post I also saw photos of a modified v-cross sent by Chandigarh dealership. They appear to be dealing good.

During my booking at Trident Isuzu, Bangalore about 2 weeks back, I was told there will be a slight increase in price. After the booking, except for booking receipt over email, I've not received any further communication like this. It will feel good, if they keep sending information/updates like this over email.
Old 8th July 2016, 21:46   #323
Distinguished - BHPian

Probably the increase in price may be to provide the ICE system as standard? Because this is the only blatant omission in an otherwise well equipped car.
Old 9th July 2016, 00:38   #324
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Probably the increase in price may be to provide the ICE system as standard?
New prices in Chandigarh is 12,98 but they will honour old bookings at booked rates apparently. Stereo is still missing from standard equipment.
Old 9th July 2016, 09:25   #325
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84.monsoon View Post
Probably the increase in price may be to provide the ICE system as standard? Because this is the only blatant omission in an otherwise well equipped car.

My thoughts were exactly the same till I had a eureka moment and realised I could get a fairly top of the line android auto system to fill that space for roughly the same cost as Isuzu was charging for non navigation ICE.
Old 14th July 2016, 08:30   #326
Distinguished - BHPian

First proper review of the v-cross. I was surprised by the 15 seconds plus 0-100 time.

http://m.overdrive.in/reviews/2016-i...d-test-review/
84.monsoon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th July 2016, 17:19   #327
Distinguished - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
First proper review of the v-cross. I was surprised by the 15 seconds plus 0-100 time.
Frankly it shouldn't be for a older gen 2.5 CRDe engine that makes only about 130 bhp and the pick up weighs close to 2 tons. They have put the older gen engine in the Indian version.
Old 14th July 2016, 17:48   #328
BHPian

Image Gallery from Autocar : http://www.autocarindia.com/auto-gal...x#imageGallery
Old 14th July 2016, 18:25   #329
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

http://m.overdrive.in/reviews/2016-i...d-test-review/
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4addict View Post
Frankly it shouldn't be for a older gen 2.5 CRDe engine that makes only about 130 bhp and the pick up weighs close to 2 tons. They have put the older gen engine in the Indian version.
But the older Dmax had sub 12 sec timing.

Is the new gen body and 4x4 drive train, that much more heavier?
Old 14th July 2016, 20:29   #330
Distinguished - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DicKy View Post
But the older Dmax had sub 12 sec timing.

Is the new gen body and 4x4 drive train, that much more heavier?
The older D-max is about half the size of the current one. Where did you get the sub-12 second timing for the older d-max? Can you share the link/image?
4x4addict is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks