Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Old 6th June 2020, 17:00   #286
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Maruti to finally bring Jimny to India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
Is there any “Informed” speculation at all as to the pricing of this 5 door variant of the Jimny?
If built in India would it perhaps sit around the 10- 12 lakh mark in its top spec AT 4WD Avatar?
I will not comment further on the Jimny for India until test mules are spotted here.

All articles tread on speculations that have been discussed before!
Old 6th June 2020, 18:45   #287

I think the sales numbers will definitely be higher in India than Pakistan, then why doesn't Suzuki launch Jimny in India when they have already launched it in Pakistan.
This baffles me
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti to finally bring Jimny to India?-screenshot-20200606-6.40.14-pm.png  

chheringpal is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th June 2020, 19:14   #288
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chheringpal View Post
I think the sales numbers will definitely be higher in India than Pakistan, then why doesn't Suzuki launch Jimny in India when they have already launched it in Pakistan.
This baffles me
Deeply irritating indeed. Of course The 3 door Jimny will sell many more in India than in Pakistan. But the difference is that Suzuki Motors directly operates in Pakistan and tends to bring in the same offerings to Pakistan as it offers in Nepal, Burma/Myanmar, Afghanistan and the GCC region.
Suzuki serves India via Maruti which is run totally differently and its focus is absolutely clear.
If they would just kindly import a few even in CBU form or CKD form, I would pay the premium and buy one in the AT 4WD avatar for sure. I will probably replace my Dad’s Glanza with this! He will also have fun with it!
shankar.balan is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed