Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th August 2010, 16:30   #181
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repsol View Post
She is really looking beautiful. Could have made it better if those parking sensors and mudflaps were body colored
Parking Sensors! Yes, I agree. Not mudflaps, it will look weird if they are in white. Since PS are aftermarket, thought of painting them but, what if those sensors dont detect objects?

Besides, they have now grew on me and now i think the contrast looks rather nice.

Here is a picture that I liked, enjoying the great outdoors via. the Chevy Logo !! Wish i knew Photoshop and can take off the TR plate
Attached Thumbnails
Chevrolet Cruze:“White Annihilator” has arrived EDIT: 63,500 km up and now SOLD!-dsc_4287.jpg  

Old 16th August 2010, 16:33   #182
BHPian

Amazing Picture Avinash Saab. You finally did some justice to the beast
Old 16th August 2010, 16:46   #183
BHPian

amazing pics Avinash. The olympic white looks great. I think you must go with camel red leather upholstery. You know the ones we see in white Audi A4 and BMW 320D. It would look great in your car and will compliment the grey interiors as well. Also how much did those turn indicators on the outside mirrors cost?? I'm planning to get them as well.
Remember the keyword----> CAMEL RED UPHOLSTERY :-)
Old 16th August 2010, 17:01   #184
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
Amazing Picture Avinash Saab. You finally did some justice to the beast
Thanks Nikhil. Will need your professional help in converting these ordinary pictures look "extraordinary"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish22 View Post
amazing pics Avinash. The olympic white looks great. I think you must go with camel red leather upholstery. You know the ones we see in white Audi A4 and BMW 320D. It would look great in your car and will compliment the grey interiors as well. Also how much did those turn indicators on the outside mirrors cost?? I'm planning to get them as well.
Remember the keyword----> CAMEL RED UPHOLSTERY :-)
Thanks Ashish, I personally feel white is the best color in Cruze. Thats an awesome idea that you gave regarding the interior color. But, need to see it via. photoshopped picture to see if that color really goes well with grey and black interiors. Havent seen the white A4 interiors in close quarters, so not sure about it.

Nikhil, can i request for some magic from you?

Here are a couple of pictures of interiors and the sports car "feel" gear knob.
Attached Thumbnails
Chevrolet Cruze:“White Annihilator” has arrived EDIT: 63,500 km up and now SOLD!-dsc_4300.jpg  

Chevrolet Cruze:“White Annihilator” has arrived EDIT: 63,500 km up and now SOLD!-dsc_4301.jpg  

Old 16th August 2010, 17:44   #185
BHPian

Check the following link. Its an ownership thread of Redeff's White A4 with camel red upholstery. The Audi A4 also has grey interiors
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ge-14-a-5.html
also another link of a white BMW 320D with brown red interiors:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...al-review.html

The above threads will give you the fair idea of what i'm talking about.

Last edited by ashish22 : 16th August 2010 at 17:55.
Old 16th August 2010, 18:28   #186
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Thanks Nikhil. Will need your professional help in converting these ordinary pictures look "extraordinary"
Anytime Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Nikhil, can i request for some magic from you?
Trying to recreate the MAGIC
Old 16th August 2010, 18:40   #187
BHPian

Quote:
Check the following link. Its an ownership thread of Redeff's White A4 with camel red upholstery. The Audi A4 also has grey interiors

Yes, infact I agree with what Ashish said. Camel Red or Brown interiors will really gel well with the character of the car. Our photoshop experts can give an idea of how it would look..

Last edited by Repsol : 16th August 2010 at 18:42.
Old 16th August 2010, 22:21   #188
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repsol View Post
Yes, infact I agree with what Ashish said. Camel Red or Brown interiors will really gel well with the character of the car. Our photoshop experts can give an idea of how it would look..
Thanks Guys. Ashish, i agree with you and i think the camel red would look really awesome in the Cruze. Great idea, either the Camel Red or Dark Tan is locked for the White Annihilator. But, since i am totally broke now, it would have to wait for atleast 2-3 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
Trying to recreate the MAGIC
Buddy, waiting with bated breathe your "photochopped" pics of WA with Camel Red and Dark Tan interiors
Old 16th August 2010, 22:30   #189
Senior - BHPian

Amazing pics mobike!! The backdrop and the WA blend well to create a symphony and enhance the beauty of the WA

Glad to know that the handling is great on the curves.. And taking curves at 100kmph
Old 16th August 2010, 22:32   #190
BHPian

amazing pics Avi. was this taken in MCs new gear?
Old 16th August 2010, 22:58   #191
Senior - BHPian

Avi, Awesome Pics!! I just realised that the indicators are located in the center of the ORVM. Looks kinda weird though. Looks like you enjoying every bit of this beauty. Drive safe ! Cheers
Old 17th August 2010, 00:22   #192
Senior - BHPian

Avinash bhai, kya gaadi hai, masha allah! Ise nazar ne lag jaaye.

Those were the first thoughts that came to my mind when I saw the pictures, Avinash! Really, really beautiful stuff. As I've said once earlier, the moment I saw that Olympia White Cruze near Tadbund, drenched in rain under an overcast sky, on the very day I booked my Civic, I've been envious of your excellent choice.

If I can get my Civic to show 10% of the cleanliness you've achieved despite a drive out in the rains, I'll be happy.

Unfortunately I don't think a highway drive is happening in my case any time this month :(.

Regards,
spadix
Old 17th August 2010, 09:56   #193
Senior - BHPian

Great pix!

Why not paint the emblem red? You can try it using red insulation tape to see how it looks.
Old 17th August 2010, 10:53   #194
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.s View Post
Amazing pics mobike!! The backdrop and the WA blend well to create a symphony and enhance the beauty of the WA

Glad to know that the handling is great on the curves.. And taking curves at 100kmph
I am not really a fast driver but, taking those turns at 100kmph was a piece of cake as the car did everything i just had to steer it in the right direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraft.wagen View Post
amazing pics Avi. was this taken in MCs new gear?
Thanks Prem. Nope, it was taken with my humble Nikon D40x. Since my kit lens aren't that good. Took these pictures with Tamaron 70mm-300mm. Have they come out good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karanraheja View Post
Avi, Awesome Pics!! I just realised that the indicators are located in the center of the ORVM. Looks kinda weird though. Looks like you enjoying every bit of this beauty. Drive safe ! Cheers
Thanks Karan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadix View Post
Avinash bhai, kya gaadi hai, masha allah! Ise nazar ne lag jaaye.

Those were the first thoughts that came to my mind when I saw the pictures, Avinash! Really, really beautiful stuff. As I've said once earlier, the moment I saw that Olympia White Cruze near Tadbund, drenched in rain under an overcast sky, on the very day I booked my Civic, I've been envious of your excellent choice.

If I can get my Civic to show 10% of the cleanliness you've achieved despite a drive out in the rains, I'll be happy.

Unfortunately I don't think a highway drive is happening in my case any time this month :(.

Regards,
spadix
Prashant, thanks for those lovely words. I am glad you liked the pictures. As mentioned to you the other day we met, i am a cleaniness freak, need the car to be clean at all times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Great pix!

Why not paint the emblem red? You can try it using red insulation tape to see how it looks.
Thanks JK. You mean like the other white civic owner on this forum, who lost the logo recently and bought a new one?

Here is another " in-your-face" picture of its brutish front that i just love
Attached Thumbnails
Chevrolet Cruze:“White Annihilator” has arrived EDIT: 63,500 km up and now SOLD!-dsc_4271.jpg  

Old 17th August 2010, 11:57   #195
BHPian

Avinash how much did those turn indicators cost you??
Also you must get the upholstery done from professional place as they well give you the perfect fit and finish. Fit and finish can really make or break the deal. Also camel red will look really good on door panels as well but then it will contradict the off white upholstery present on the front facia. How about getting that replaced with camel red as well :-D

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks