Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2018, 20:10   #211
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: XP Micro: Bi-Xenon Projector Foglamps. EDIT: Terrible experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekpsingh View Post
Anyone here has a link to 5500K HID H11 bulbs for Sinolyn Bi-Xenon fog lamps please?
I came across a seller in Delhi who imports these kits in bulk and pricing is cheaper than Ali express too .

Contact Blaze India on their FB page. 3 Inch projector kit costs only Rs. 6900.
https://www.facebook.com/blaze.india

The pricing is really good and the seller is offering 1 year warranty. I feel so stupid for spending more than double the amount by getting it from Xenon Planet .

Last edited by Dr.Naren : 29th May 2018 at 20:12.
Dr.Naren is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 6th June 2018, 20:34   #212
BHPian

Hello guys,

After a couple of near misses due to poor lighting, I finally decided to take the plunge and have placed an order for the IPHCAR projectors (special thanks to Dr. Naren for posting about Blaze). Can anyone recommend me a good place to fit these in Mumbai?

Thanks,
Simple_car
Simple_car is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th June 2018, 00:34   #213
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple_car View Post
After a couple of near misses due to poor lighting, I finally decided to take the plunge and have placed an order for the IPHCAR projectors (special thanks to Dr. Naren for posting about Blaze).
Good to hear that . I am also planning to buy from Blaze India in couple of weeks for my SX4 / Baleno. Do share pics and your feedback after the installation.

Quote:
Can anyone recommend me a good place to fit these in Mumbai?
What is your car? Installation is not very complicated in most of the cars. Just make sure that the alignment is correct and no wires are spliced. Any car accessory shop with basic knowledge of car electricals could do it.
Dr.Naren is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th June 2018, 23:27   #214
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Naren View Post
Good to hear that . I am also planning to buy from Blaze India in couple of weeks for my SX4 / Baleno. Do share pics and your feedback after the installation.

What is your car? Installation is not very complicated in most of the cars. Just make sure that the alignment is correct and no wires are spliced. Any car accessory shop with basic knowledge of car electricals could do it.

Thanks for the lead. I wouldn't have known about them if not for your link

I will be receiving the package by monday and doing the install the week after. I will keep you updated on the install and my feedback.

Purchased for my brother's Figo intially, but now going to be installed on my Ecosport in Delhi (see below) .

After my previous post there has been a change of plans, and I will be installing these in Delhi (shifting there in a week). So please ignore my previous post and if anyone can help me with any good installers in Delhi, I would be very thankful (I am new to the place).

Thanks,
Simple_car
Old 17th August 2018, 21:35   #215
BANNED

anyone in Delhi planning to install the fog projector? we can come together and get it installed either as a DIY or at some good place. Anyone interested?
Old 26th October 2018, 15:29   #216
BHPian

Quote:

BHPian GSMINC has installed the same in his Brezza. He has posted about it here.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offici...ml#post4326981

Purchase links :
2.5 inch projector full kit
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/326842...dp2Kq#autostay

3.0 inch projector : (Bulbs are optional here and no ballasts)
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/327447...ea6JA#autostay

Ballasts : (There are few options, choose 35W / 55W)
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/gro...34eccf1e4VK8zf

Note : XP Micro / IPHCAR / Sinolyn are all same
Doc, can I install these on my swift dzire. I need only the fogs. Please advise. Thank you.
Old 26th October 2018, 15:43   #217
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by andescondor View Post
Doc, can I install these on my swift dzire. I need only the fogs. Please advise. Thank you.
Rather purchase H8 LED bulbs from Aliexpress, they provide excellent illumination of the road, so much so that you wouldn't even want to switch on your headlights, fogs will do!

Prefer HLXG, Oslamp brands, I have 36w 4300k HLXG H8 lamps installed in my dzire's fogs, very satisfied. They costed me around Rs.1900/-
Old 26th October 2018, 16:36   #218
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Yes it should be possible to install. A seller in Delhi is offering the same projectors at AliExpress price with 1 year warranty. Search for Blaze India on Facebook .
Old 26th October 2018, 17:38   #219
BHPian

Quote:
Yes it should be possible to install. A seller in Delhi is offering the same projectors at AliExpress price with 1 year warranty. Search for Blaze India on Facebook .
Thank you Doctor. Any good shop in Bangalore that can do it for me? I am getting a quote of 18.5k from EVO Bangalore including labour for the IPHCar fog lamp projectors. What do you suggest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rshrey22 View Post
Rather purchase H8 LED bulbs from Aliexpress, they provide excellent illumination of the road, so much so that you wouldn't even want to switch on your headlights, fogs will do!

Prefer HLXG, Oslamp brands, I have 36w 4300k HLXG H8 lamps installed in my dzire's fogs, very satisfied. They costed me around Rs.1900/-
Thank you Rshrey! Are these direct plug and play?

Last edited by Akshay1234 : 26th October 2018 at 23:24. Reason: Merging back to back posts
Old 26th October 2018, 18:03   #220
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I am getting a quote of 18.5k from EVO Bangalore including labour for the IPHCar fog lamp projectors. What do you suggest?
Heavily overpriced. Many S-Cross owners including me had bad experience with installation at Evo Bangalore. Not recommended. But, I don't know the present scenario. They might have improved.
Dr.Naren is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th October 2018, 18:06   #221
BHPian

Quote:
Thank you Rshrey! Are these direct plug and play?
Yes simple and direct, just swap the old halogen bulbs with them.

All the best!
Old 26th October 2018, 18:49   #222
BHPian

Quote:
Heavily overpriced. Many S-Cross owners including me had bad experience with installation at Evo Bangalore. Not recommended. But, I don't know the present scenario. They might have improved.
Understood Doctor. Any place where I can get a couple of Hella aux lamps fitted with relay? Anyways my biggest is around 6k.
Old 19th December 2018, 17:26   #223
BHPian

Quote:
I came across a seller in Delhi who imports these kits in bulk and pricing is cheaper than Ali express too .

Contact Blaze India on their FB page. 3 Inch projector kit costs only Rs. 6900.
https://www.facebook.com/blaze.india

The pricing is really good and the seller is offering 1 year warranty. I feel so stupid for spending more than double the amount by getting it from Xenon Planet .
Doc, I am planning to get projector fogs for my Figo. Blaze is still quoting the same price.

To further elaborate the inclusions. For 6900 the kit consists of IPHCAR 3" projectors, IPHCAR HID bulb and TC-X ballast. Do you have any experience/info about this ballast and bulb.

I enquired with 1-2 Karol Bagh(car accessory hub in Delhi) shops as well, they are quoting 8k for IPHCAR projectors and Cnlight ballast and HID.

Which one do you suggest?
Old 19th December 2018, 17:30   #224
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh041086 View Post
Doc, I am planning to get projector fogs for my Figo. Blaze is still quoting the same price.
Blaze India offers the best price in market for HID products. Many guys in our S-Cross group have bought the IPHCAR fog projectors for 6.9k.

I believe 6.9k is for the kit with 55W ballasts. My friends are happy with the output and pricing is too good .

Last edited by Dr.Naren : 19th December 2018 at 17:31.
Old 19th December 2018, 17:34   #225
BHPian

Quote:
Blaze India offers the best price in market for HID products. Many guys in our S-Cross group have bought the IPHCAR fog projectors for 6.9k.

Please ask him about brand of bulb and ballast. I believe 6.9k is for the kit with 55W ballasts.
As I shared in earlier post, kit @6900 consists of TC-X ballast and IPHCAR bulb alongwith IPHCAR projectors.

Please let me know if I am missing something. I just started getting acquainted with these lighting terminologies .

Most Viewed