Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th May 2017, 22:55   #811
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Art Leather Seat Covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Boss View Post
Please suggest seat cover color for this body color
Settled for full black art leather seat covers from Sun Enterprises - Coimbatore
Let me share some day light snaps by tomorrow.
Old 25th May 2017, 13:00   #812
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Boss View Post
Settled for full black art leather seat covers from Sun Enterprises - Coimbatore
Let me share some day light snaps by tomorrow.
Here it is

Art Leather Seat Covers-img_3663.jpg

Art Leather Seat Covers-img_3664.jpg

Art Leather Seat Covers-img_3667.jpg
Mr.Boss is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th May 2017, 13:47   #813
Senior - BHPian

The fit does look great, as if its stitched to the seats. One can normally expect to see some creases or bulges when using seat covers but in this case I couldn't see any.
nitinbose is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th July 2017, 16:36   #814
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
After seeing some of the pictures in the previous post the quality and fitting of the art leather seems good but, the prices seem extremely high in Bangalore for Art Leather.

In Hyderabad there is one individual who does only car seats work and has a factory with about 20-25 people working almost round the clock and supplies to majority of showrooms charges maximum Rs.4,500 for big cars including Sedan and SUV.

If you want to save even more, there are a few stores here who sell art leather and you can buy the material from them and just pay labour charges to this person, it works out even cheaper besides you get to select from a huge range of art leather.

Just my two cents
Hi Avi, can you share the contact details of this guy. I am looking to change the fabric covers in my Xcent for leather.
Old 7th July 2017, 16:28   #815
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
After seeing some of the pictures in the previous post the quality and fitting of the art leather seems good but, the prices seem extremely high in Bangalore for Art Leather.

In Hyderabad there is one individual who does only car seats work and has a factory with about 20-25 people working almost round the clock and supplies to majority of showrooms charges maximum Rs.4,500 for big cars including Sedan and SUV.

If you want to save even more, there are a few stores here who sell art leather and you can buy the material from them and just pay labour charges to this person, it works out even cheaper besides you get to select from a huge range of art leather.

Just my two cents

mobike008, could you please share the contact details and also, please suggest a reliable accessory shop in Hyderabad (Any location)?
Old 10th July 2017, 08:47   #816
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by atulsian View Post
mobike008, could you please share the contact details and also, please suggest a reliable accessory shop in Hyderabad (Any location)?
Art Leather contact information is not available as it was many years ago. But, if you know Gunfoundry (close to Basheerbagh circle) you can ask many shops out there and they can guide you to this place

Well, accessory shops have sprouted up like leaves on trees so I would recommend you to either try them at Basheerbagh (Gunfoundry) or the popular accessory shop location at Minister road

Trick is to visit at least 3 shops and check the prices and the kind of cars they are working on and you will get a fair idea if you want to get your work done by them or not
mobike008 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th July 2017, 23:17   #817
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by atulsian View Post
Atul, I got seat covers done at Decars (Road no. 2, Banjara Hills). I went with a material called Nappa Sport for my honda civic and it costed Rs 12,500. The stitching was done in Mumbai and the seat covers got shipped to Hyderabad where the installers at Decars fixed it. I am happy with the outcome.

Let me know if you need more details.
civic-dk is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 10th August 2017, 13:20   #818
BHPian

Hi all, looking for seat covers for my Suzuki CIAZ. Been hunting for quite sometime but haven been able to find a good over the seat tight fitting art leather full beige seat cover.
I live in Chennai with zero ability to trust anything these people claim they will do, but no one has been able to show their work to speak for itself. I don't have the time to hunt going to GP Road. Presently decided I will give the Autoform a try, but they have been constantly changing their catalogue leading to multiple model names for the same type of seat cover. Finally the cost which Autoform sells online is in the range of 7k but the company dealer here in Chennai quotes 11k (means fitting seat cover labor is 4k) but forces to go for some other local brand called original upholstery which is supposed to be better but costing upwards of 14k.
Why is it so complicated for these business people to standardize cost and sales of a universal product than live in these cheat tactics.
Back to query, someone please help me find a branded seat cover installer at the ideal selling price.
My budget 7-8k, Autoform, full beige, U style D2 in Chennai. Whom to go to?
Old 14th August 2017, 10:43   #819
BANNED

Hello Fellow BHPians -

I am looking for Art Leather Seat Covers for my Hexa in the NCR.

Price wise, I am looking at a budget of 15-20K.

I would be thankful if fellow BHPians in the NCR may suggest some good names.

TIA.
Old 27th August 2017, 21:19   #820

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquedo View Post
Hello Fellow BHPians -

I am looking for Art Leather Seat Covers for my Hexa in the NCR.

Price wise, I am looking at a budget of 15-20K.

I would be thankful if fellow BHPians in the NCR may suggest some good names.

TIA.
Try Raju & Rahul at Home Palika, Delhi. http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-...ml#post3751711

Though I have not used the services myself but you can check the thread out.
Old 12th September 2017, 13:05   #821
BHPian

Hi All,
Looking for a good place to install art leather seats and door pads for my Laura here in Bangalore. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Old 12th September 2017, 13:18   #822
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirav View Post
Hi All,
Looking for a good place to install art leather seats and door pads for my Laura here in Bangalore. Any suggestions?

Thanks
There a quite a few in bangalore. Below are few of the places and reviews from bhpians itself.

1. Trend - HSR Layout
2. Imperial - Bannerghatta road

Pure leather :
3. If you are looking for pure leather by any chance than you can take a look at Devraj who has a small shop in JC road.
4. Marvin (deals in genuine leather ) - Sampangi ram nagar
Old 12th September 2017, 13:19   #823
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirav View Post
Hi All,

Thanks
You are in seat cover heaven of India

Please check following threads

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangal...bangalore.html

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangal...bangalore.html

You may also check Marvin, Ceralli, Karlsson, Stanley based on your taste and budget. Imperial is the popular choice among all.

Last edited by Latheesh : 12th September 2017 at 13:23.
Old 12th September 2017, 13:26   #824
BHPian

Thanks for the quick response! Spoke to Imperial and unfortunately he doesnt have an option for the Laura. Will try the others now. Any more? Hot Tracks?
Old 6th November 2017, 16:08   #825
BHPian

Hi All,
Finally done Car seat with Aravind Car Accessories, Tambaram-Velacherry Road-Chennai. No one in and around that area except Aravind was ready to do as per my requirement, most of them suggested for seat covers and when I asked for matching the same seat covers, most of them blinked or tried to tell me that it is not possible. Settled with Auto Signature Brand of Seat Cover. Fit and finish looks good, except a few glitches, which was readily redone by them. Design pattern and color choice was given by me and the seat covers are delivered as promised. Few pictures clicked from mobile.

Art Leather Seat Covers-img_0120.jpg
Art Leather Seat Covers-img_0121.jpg
Art Leather Seat Covers-img_0123.jpg
Art Leather Seat Covers-img_0124.jpg

Last edited by ashok_lat : 6th November 2017 at 16:11.
ashok_lat is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks