Old 25th February 2016, 23:10   #766

Re: Art Leather Seat Covers

@Fiestarry, if you are still searching for seat covers, then try:

1. Elegant Auto.
I have got a set from them. It is synthetic, but doesn't sweat /. heat up like Art leather does. The one I got looks like fabric, and also is easy to clean.

2. Jute based covers.
Thamks for the tip. I will try Elegant Auto for the fabric seats. I particularly like the microfibre type which feels soft but tough. Do give me an idea of the prices so that I can negotiate a decent deal for my Laura and the Fabia.
Old 25th February 2016, 23:28   #767

Originally Posted by fiestarry View Post
I particularly like the microfibre type which feels soft but tough. Do give me an idea of the prices so that I can negotiate a decent deal for my Laura and the Fabia.
It is not a micro-fibre type feel, but feels like Woven fabric - soft & durable. Prices were not much - about 8k back in 2013. Check their website for dealers in your city so you can go straight there rather than asking around. Their website also had a decent catalog to pick up stuff from.
Old 29th February 2016, 17:49   #768

Dear Moderators, I want to connect with Fuzail for more information on seat covers at Kurla and its nearby locations. However, I am not being able to contact him or send him a private message. Could you please help on this. Thanks
Old 29th February 2016, 18:11   #769

Originally Posted by anuraglakhotia View Post
Dear Moderators, I want to connect with Fuzail for more information on seat covers at Kurla and its nearby locations. However, I am not being able to contact him or send him a private message. Could you please help on this. Thanks
You could try getting his attention by quoting his last post on this thread, this should get you a reply if he is regular on the forum
Old 29th February 2016, 22:13   #770

Originally Posted by anuraglakhotia View Post
I have pmed you my mobile no long back
Old 1st March 2016, 13:10   #771

I dont understand why there are posts on nappa leather seats in this thread. This is clearly about art leather which is NOT leather.
BTW Nappa leather falls among the even more cruel form of leather because it is mostly the skin of male calves and young lambs which are murdered to cater to the craving of a few.
Old 11th March 2016, 17:47   #772

Has anyone bought the PVC covers provided as accessory from Honda for the 4th Gen city.
I saw a customer car with the same and it looked very nice, just weighing out options or will go to Jeewajee and look out for a nice set.

TIA
Old 12th March 2016, 12:56   #773

Hello, has anybody recently tried Autoform outlet in Sector 16, Noida. If yes, kindly share overall experience. I need a leather cover for my new Vento TSI.
Old 2nd April 2016, 18:29   #774

Creta Seats and other queries

I have trawled through the forum to find information on good dealers for car seat covers for a Hyundai Creta in Delhi. While there seem to be great options in Bangalore and Chennai, Delhi seems not to have too many people who offer premium art leather and fabric. I am getting the Petrol Creta SX+ and Hyundai offer rather sad looking fabric seats on that variant. Genuine leather is far too expensive and given the heat in Delhi I am really concerned about not being glued to the seats in summer. Does anyone know good dealers?

On a different not Kagu and 3d star mats for the Creta also don't seem to be available here.

I was also informed that underbody coating is not required for the Creta as it comes predipped and powder coated. Is this true.

I hope the better informed members and experts will be able to help me out. I take delivery on Sunday and am keen to get all these things sorted.

Thanks a ton and cheers.
Old 3rd April 2016, 08:54   #775

Dear Raghu, try a place called Car Jewels in Palika bhawan, Netaji Nagar. Small shop but gem of a guy. Havent seen too many simple honest guys like him in delhi markets. Have been sourcing my accessories from him for 2 years now. Even though he doesnt stock too much, he sources whatever u need. Very very genuine prices.
got my scorpio seats done from him recently. he has one very good premium feel art leather material. price quoted for creta was 5k. much better material than any art leather cover you would see.
nvldvr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd April 2016, 11:43   #776

Art leather seat covers Scorpio
Art Leather Seat Covers-1459663814100.jpg  

Art Leather Seat Covers-1459663876305.jpg  

Art Leather Seat Covers-1459663897775.jpg  

Old 3rd April 2016, 11:45   #777

Got these covers for my 7 year old Scorpio. The original fabric seat covers had become dirty and worn. Cost me 5 K including fitment for the 7 seat variant.
Old 3rd April 2016, 15:32   #778

Originally Posted by nvldvr View Post
Art leather seat covers Scorpio
This quality looks good

Thanks for the tip. I will try locating him
Old 3rd April 2016, 15:32   #779

Originally Posted by nvldvr View Post
Got these covers for my 7 year old Scorpio. The original fabric seat covers had become dirty and worn. Cost me 5 K including fitment for the 7 seat variant.
Can u share the address of the shop
Old 3rd April 2016, 16:39   #780

Originally Posted by raghu_exodus View Post
This quality looks good

Thanks for the tip. I will try locating him
Raghu,

The art leather seat cover material I recommended for your Creta is much better than my scorpio seat covers. The same material for my scorpio was costing around 8k. But since mine is an old car, wasn't really too keen on spending too much. Ask the guy for the best art leather material he's got.

One more thing. You can select the seat cover design of your choice from the net, and email / watsapp the pic to this guy. He will make the exact seat covers for you, like he did for me.

The address is Car Jewels, Palika Bhavan, Neta Ji Nagar, New Delhi. The shop is near an ATM at one end of Palika Bhavan. (if I am not worng, the only ATM in Palika Bhavan),

Contact number - 9818209247.

Originally Posted by fuzail View Post
Can u share the address of the shop
Fuzail, my signature reads Mumbai, but I have moved to Delhi.

This guy is in Delhi.

Last edited by nvldvr : 3rd April 2016 at 16:44. Reason: For providing more info.