Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th August 2009, 23:45   #211
BHPian

Does any know abt any one who would do the Petes set up in Pune

I think for my ride the petes set up would make a huge diffrence with the car loaded with\cold air intake , headers Hks muffler and awsome rims and tyres I guess my ride would take off

Ignore the pic on my profie thats my ride in its first stage will be posting new pics

Last edited by Jaggu : 17th August 2009 at 23:47. Reason: Back to back posts, use EDIT option in the original post, if posting within 15 minutes. Thanks
Old 13th September 2009, 23:36   #212
BHPian

I'm in the process of buying a Swift VDi and when I asked maruti, the sales person was clueless. But he said, any third party engine addons which are not from MGA will void warranty.

Can anyone confirm if installing Pete's box would void warranty ? Not that I'm gonna install on day one., I will wait atleast 6 - 9 months to do that., but still we have warranty for 3 years right ?
Old 14th September 2009, 06:39   #213
rippergeo

@shyam- ofcourse it'll void warranty, if they find out about it. Trick is to remove the box before giving it for service.

Old 14th September 2009, 10:57   #214
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
@shyam- ofcourse it'll void warranty, if they find out about it. Trick is to remove the box before giving it for service.
Thanks for the input. First let me undergo the painful waiting period of getting a Swift D

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks