Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd January 2010, 08:42   #136
J.Ravi

This item was supposed to have been shipped on 11 Jan 2010 and yesterday [21 Jan 2010] was the last day for its delivery. When I tracked this item in On Dot Courier website, first it showed that it was hacked by hackers. Later, it showed RTO - returned to origin due to short address. I was totally fed up over this entire episode. Just now, I applied for refund. I have left a negative feedback. My first transaction in ebay.in ended as a grand fiasco.

From now on, I have decided to deal with Power Sellers only.

Last edited by J.Ravi : 22nd January 2010 at 08:49.

Old 22nd January 2010, 09:03   #137
BHPian

The Chennai address must have been mine..got it yday only - after 2 weeks. Seems like the liquid bottle has leaked during shipment. I had earlier blasted this Pankaj fellow upon the courier choice.
Old 22nd January 2010, 09:37   #138
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Ravi View Post
This item was supposed to have been shipped on 11 Jan 2010 and yesterday [21 Jan 2010] was the last day for its delivery. When I tracked this item in On Dot Courier website, first it showed that it was hacked by hackers. Later, it showed RTO - returned to origin due to short address. I was totally fed up over this entire episode. Just now, I applied for refund. I have left a negative feedback. My first transaction in ebay.in ended as a grand fiasco.

From now on, I have decided to deal with Power Sellers only.
Hi Ravi, I ordered the same product from ebay and had similar problem. On application for refund, I got the product within two days. The product is fantastic, i think dealer is to lackadaisical about choosing a good courier service.
Old 22nd January 2010, 09:50   #139
J.Ravi

I fully agree with you, NutsNBolts. Even now, I have 5 days to report, if I receive it. The refund will be processed after 5 days. So, still there is chance of my getting it. Let me keep my fingers crossed.

Old 22nd January 2010, 10:15   #140
Senior - BHPian

yes, it seems they using a very cheap courier company who takes its own time to despatch or they may be using the train service (like some gujarat based courier companies do). ?
Old 22nd January 2010, 10:33   #141
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedOne View Post
On Dot courier website was blank till 19th, then showed it as shipped to Kannur, now it says shipped to Cochin. Tried calling courier but it said number not in service or something, or kept on ringing. Sent emails to seller but no response. I am not surprised he was banned from ebay earlier.
At least yours is showing some progress. Mine says shipped from Bhandarkar Rd in Pune to Hyderabad on 11th, and Received in Hyderabad on 12th. Nothing else - so if it is correct, my package is sitting in Hyd since the past 10 days.

BTW, how did you find out that the seller was banned from ebay before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedOne View Post
Finally got through to the seller yesterday (on phone) and he has promised to update me of real status today. But nothing so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
In my case, what the guy told me was that either today or latest tomorrow, I should get it. Now, today is over -let me wait tomorrow also prior reporting to ebay.?
So, you talked to the guy. That is a small relief - even though he hasn't replied to any of my emails, at least he is accessible on phone. I suggest that you file the refund request immediately. You will have 5 days to withdraw it if you receive the package in the mean time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Ravi View Post
Have the same experience Ravi. First five days the site didn't show any record of the AWB sent to me, then two days it said that the site has been hacked. And for the past 4 days it shows that the item has arrived in Hyd on the 12th.

Yesterday I called the number on the web site for their Hyd Office and the moment I inquired if it was the On Dot Courier office, this person started off in a real foul language. In the brief 10 stunned secs that I held the phone he basically let me have all those amazing hyderabadi gaalis that addressed my entire family-tree. Apparently it is a wrong number and he has been getting the all the calls meant for that useless On Dot courier.

It is a shame that your first eBay experience turned out to be like this. I blame it on the seller's choice of a shady courier service (probably to save a few bucks on shipping). I hope that it doesn't put you off ebay entirely - ebay (along with PaisaPay) definitely provides an excellent service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutsNBolts View Post
The product is fantastic, i think dealer is to lackadaisical about choosing a good courier service.
Well, it looks like about 3 or 4 of us will be filing a refund request on this seller, along with -ve feedback. I think it might get him banned from eBay once again. If I had known that he was banned before I probably would not have bought from him in the first place. The product may be excellent (you may buy it from other sources), but it is definitely not worth this experience.

Hoping that everyone gets their Jopasu Kits today/tomorrow.

Cheers.

Last edited by H3LIOS : 22nd January 2010 at 10:36.
Old 22nd January 2010, 11:21   #142
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3LIOS View Post
The product may be excellent (you may buy it from other sources), but it is definitely not worth this experience.
H3LIOS, is it available from other sources, outside ebay?
Old 22nd January 2010, 11:53   #143
Senior - BHPian

@H3LIOS

Yes, first I spoke to his office phone number and they gave me his (Pankaj) mobile number as he is one dealing in with the ebay shipments. I called his mobile number, and within 2 rings he picked up the call. He asked me one day time to check with courier company. As promised he called me yesterday noon time and told me that there was lengthy holidays with the courier company hence the delay and promised that it will reach to me within today i.e on 22nd jan.
I will wait couple of hours more and then file refund request with ebay.
Old 22nd January 2010, 16:20   #144
BHPian

Finally, some good news

Got the package

Finally, the package was delivered just a few minutes back. And, thankfully, no broken handle and no leaking car wash bottle. The packaging was just a sheet of cardboard wrapped around the products and sealed with tape. One can easily see how the handle could get broken or bottle get crushed in transport. There should be some padding/protection for the items.

But other than that the items themselves seem to be of very good quality.
Jopasu Car Duster - MRP Rs 475 (in its own zippered carry case)
Jopasu Mini Duster - MRP Rs 250 (in a nice pouch with velcro)
Jopasu Magic Wipe - MRP Rs 200 (good size 15" x 15" in a pouch with Velcro)
Jopasu Magic Glove - MRP Rs 250 (in its pouch)
Jopasu Wash N Wax - MRP Rs 150

So total MRP for all the items in Rs 1375. And all of these came in a plastic carry bag that had a sticker "Jopasu Combo Pack" with MRP 1175 (probably without the Wash N Wax)

Overall not a bad kit. I felt that they maybe a tad overpriced while I was purchasing them, but they definitely seem to be of good quality. If they perform well and last a while, then I guess they would be worth the price.

Hope everyone else is gets their kit soon. I was sure that I'd leave negative feedback for the seller, but the quality of the items made me happy. So I will probably leave a neutral feedback commenting on the slow shipping and lack of response to my emails.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbraj View Post
H3LIOS, is it available from other sources, outside ebay?
Yes, but depends on your location. I think someone posted here that one can find Jopasu products in car accessory shops in Mumbai & Pune.
Old 22nd January 2010, 16:58   #145
J.Ravi

Both you and your car are really lucky, H3LIOS, to receive the items. Your car will get pampered now!

Old 22nd January 2010, 18:06   #146
Senior - BHPian

@H3LIOS

Good, finally you got the products from jopasu.
Note sure when I am going to get this?
I thought of giving a refund request today to ebay, but I was out for some work whole of the afternoon hence unable to initiate any dialogue with ebay.
Now, will wait till tommorow and see if any good news from courier people?
Old 22nd January 2010, 19:16   #147
BHPian

Jopasu Brush

Hi,
For those who live in Pune..this is where you can get it....and they have discounts on direct purchase from there office...Ex: I got the Car Duster for 422/- with Bill.
They have a host of other interesting products & services like under body coat, dashboard polishing...etc

Jopasu Systems Pvy Ltd
2/2 Archana Nagar, Near New Karnataka High School.
Erandwana, Pune- 411038.
Phone- +91-20-25468172,25469880
e-mail: sales@jopasu.com
Web: www.jopasu.com

Kartik
Old 23rd January 2010, 11:50   #148
BHPian

Got the delivery 2 days back. The package quality was satisfactory. Much to my disbeleif nothing was broken when it was delivered. The duster did wonders to my car. I was able to clean the dust in 5 mins.

These are the contents:
1) Jopasu Car Duster
2) Jopasu Mini Duster
3) Jopasu Magic Glove
4) Jopasu Magic Wipe
5) Some Polish
Old 23rd January 2010, 12:19   #149
Senior - BHPian

Those who got the product were lucky!
I didnt get it so far, hence asked ebay to initiate refund process.
They take 5 days cooling period to effect the refund. lets see if I will get the
prodcut within this 5 days time.
Old 23rd January 2010, 13:12   #150
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
Those who got the product were lucky!
I didnt get it so far, hence asked ebay to initiate refund process.
They take 5 days cooling period to effect the refund. lets see if I will get the
prodcut within this 5 days time.
@nairkk

Man you getting really unlucky in ebay, 1st you go broken Navigator, now product not getting delivered. Hope you will get this, unbroken.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks