Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 10th February 2010, 12:26   #241
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
@H3LIOS
I have bought more than 14 items through ebay but I got almost every seller given their feedback. Cannot understand why this jopasu fellow is very poor in communication. He never ever reply to any emails (not sure whether he reads all the mails?). Only he comes on the mobile that too if we call -dont expect any call from him- funny way of doing business but fortunately he has got a monopoly item to sell hence surviving despite of all these bad remarks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Ravi View Post
It seems that jopasucarcare does not care about feedback to/from the customers.
I just got a reply from him. I think the link to this TeamBHP thread did the trick. Here is his response:

Quote:
Dear Sir / Madam,
We regret for not responding to the mails, however we were slightly busy with a. Audit for CC and b. Audit for ISO, hence I myself could not deal with all this, only what we did is to ensure that sales supply goes with any hurdles and that is the probable reason why everybody see it that way, we have to ensure sales thats bread and butter and also we work more on product exellence. We again seriously regret for the same.
We hope that you understand our position and thank you for bringing the issue to our notice.

Thanks and regards,
Pankaj Katdare
Jopasu Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Pune

PS. Also it is not a very good idea to threaten seller with negative feedback.
He feels that I am threatening him with negative feedback.... I don't know what to say to that. His product is very good, but his service has been quite poor so far. I have two customers for the duster (my dad & cousin), but I hesitate to buy from this fellow again.

As someone said, he has a monopoly on the product - so if you want it, put up with the bad service. I guess I will just leave my honest opinion on the seller.

Cheers
Old 10th February 2010, 12:49   #242
BHPian

Guys, chill out..from the reply itself it is clear that communication/understanding levels of the seller leaves much to be desired. Most of the eBay sellers are small shop owners in some "chor bazaar" corners, and we can't expect the level of professionalism as more reputed brands (well experience with reputed brands are itself another story altogether!)

I have personally ordered hundreds of items in last >5 yrs and continue to order lot of items from eBay and except in one instance where the picture posted did not match with the item shipped (laptop cooler/stand), there was never an issue.

Please encourage this small time enterprenours and keep the economy going!!! Particularly with this small ticket items. Without them, we would not have been in a position to enjoy the so-called imported goodies.

As far as Nairji is concerned, I would suggest him to track the shipment proactively by talking to the seller/courier and get this done, before the shipment lands up in Chennai!

Agreed, this type of service is unacceptable, but sometimes, I personally get some kick out of shouting at these poor blokes and get things done! Maybe a fetish of mine!
Old 10th February 2010, 13:02   #243
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
If the destination mentioned as cochin is correct then it may be possible that On dot courier may not have a direct link to kannur hence shipped to cochin and from there it will be forwarded to my address.
If On Dot has an office in Cochin, may be they can be contacted to route the courier correctly? Or to find the local Kannur agency of On Dot?
Old 10th February 2010, 15:32   #244
Senior - BHPian

Seems that On Dot have no offices in Kerala.
So they may be using some other courier company as thier associates in those place where they do not have their own office.
Old 11th February 2010, 10:26   #245
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Ravi View Post
It seems that jopasucarcare does not care about feedback to/from the customers.

After my first unsuccessful attempt with jopasucarcare, I bought Formula 1 Carnauba wax from Omgifts [4219], Mumbai, through ebay.in. I received the item one week before the scheduled deadline. I and Omgifts gave positive feedback about each other.
this is my status of AWB on ONDOT courier, still not received, expected time in 16.02.2010 when booking was made on 01.02.2010
Attached Images
File Type: bmp DOT.bmp (480.5 KB, 234 views)
Old 11th February 2010, 11:13   #246
Senior - BHPian

@ruchir
I understand Ondot have an office in Lucknow.?
So you may check with them and find out when this consignment is expected?
Old 11th February 2010, 14:35   #247
Senior - BHPian

no clue of the contacts in lucknow or the person available, no where in site and in person
Old 11th February 2010, 16:48   #248
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchirtnt View Post
no clue of the contacts in lucknow or the person available, no where in site and in person
+

Have seen following in the web (not sure whether the address/contact is
100pct correct)

On Dot Courier
551/jha/113, Bhaduria complex, Ram Nagar, Alam Bagh
Lucknow - 226005

+9335209526
+522-2455964

Try your luck!
Old 13th February 2010, 12:42   #249
Senior - BHPian

thanks, i have tried the same, its all wrong numbers
Old 13th February 2010, 13:00   #250
Senior - BHPian

Finally, I recieved the Jopasu Pack - all in good condition, without any damage (well packed).
I am not giving any photographs as already many members have posted the photographs of these products.
Old 13th February 2010, 13:00   #251
Senior - BHPian

tried the customer care at 01145005823, the call center executive told me that it is wrong that even after 5 days the courier has not reached you, and she will check with the local person in lucknow and will confirm as to why it has not reached you yet.
Old 13th February 2010, 13:13   #252
BHPian

This could be helpful. Their contact details are here Jopasu Car Care Products India
Old 13th February 2010, 13:50   #253
Senior - BHPian

It seems that Jopasu despatches the packs but the courier company is the one
mishandling or delaying the delivery. Believe On Dot courier is sending the parcel via some intermediatory office instead of direct service hence the delay.
For example, my parcel despatched to Cochin and from there it was
again directed to my place hence the delay?
Old 13th February 2010, 14:37   #254
BHPian

Hi Nariji, finally you got it. Congrats. Going by the delay, you may need to order another one, so that it arrives before your current one is worn out!

The milliion dollar question is how come the seller is still sticking with On Dot. My guess is this courier services is either his own or some relative of his and hence he is not switiching over to a more competent courier.
Old 13th February 2010, 14:54   #255
Senior - BHPian

No, I think he may be getting good discount from this courier company. Other courier companes might have asked for more because the parcel size is somewhat bigger in size (lengthy). And I strongly doubt that OnDot is sending parcels by Train service as the parcel I recieved was totally torn condition but fortunately the material inside were intact and no damage whatsoever!

Most Viewed