Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st December 2015, 20:44   #991
BHPian

Re: Jopasu Car Duster - A mini review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortis View Post
Any news on the duster rejuvinator wax spray ? Cant see it on the site and it was supposed to be released a couple of months ago.
Just very curious, even if it is available, how are we supposed to ensure that MOST of the strands get re-waxed and not just the ones on top?

At 650 plus, the duster is becoming an expensive proposition

I see some clones on ebay too; just search wax duster. Maybe I will try it. But the Jopasu works well, really well !
Old 31st December 2015, 22:41   #992
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapis_lazuli View Post
At 650 plus, the duster is becoming an expensive proposition
!
I ordered the Jopasu duster yesterday on paytm and it costed me 430 with cashback to be credited after 24 hours/when order ships. You can order on paytm and use that cashback to pay any bills/recharge.
Been using the Jopasu for 3 years now (each duster lasts me 9-10 months) and this is the best bet for cleaning your car quickly.
Old 4th January 2016, 11:05   #993
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bansal1987 View Post
Guys, can anyone confirm if this Jopasu car duster is the real deal? I mean just to check if it is original:

Link: https://paytm.com/shop/p/jopasu-car-...A5467?psearch=

Price: 450 approx after discount and shipping charges
I guess that "jopasucare" brand is the genuine one. The fake product mentions the brand as "jopasu" only.

By the way, I ordered the duster (jopasucare brand) from paytm yesterday for Rs.444 after 40% cashback. Hope that I receive a genuine product.
Old 4th January 2016, 11:13   #994
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuragn View Post
I guess that "jopasucare" brand is the genuine one. The fake product mentions the brand as "jopasu" only.

By the way, I ordered the duster (jopasucare brand) from paytm yesterday for Rs.444 after 40% cashback. Hope that I receive a genuine product.
I ordered two Jopasu products (One with 40% disc and having only duster, secind with 25% disc having duster and microfiber cloth). I have received both of them and they seem to be 100% genuine
Old 4th January 2016, 14:56   #995
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuragn View Post
I think it is "Jopasu," which is genuine. This does not mean that other companies are selling a fake product, as Jopasu may well have other stockists/retailers.

At this time, post flood, I do not even know where mine is, so I can't look. Anyway, I have no car to dust
Old 4th January 2016, 16:49   #996
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
I think it is "Jopasu," which is genuine. This does not mean that other companies are selling a fake product, as Jopasu may well have other stockists/retailers.

At this time, post flood, I do not even know where mine is, so I can't look. Anyway, I have no car to dust
The manufacturer himself/herself sells it on ebay as jopasucare. Hence this guess.
Let's hope both are genuine.
Old 9th January 2016, 12:48   #997
BHPian

Got the jopasu delivered yesterday (from paytm).
It seems to be picking up dust nicely. But still to be safe, how to make sure that it is not a fake one? Everything looks identical to the old one I am using since last one year.
Old 18th January 2016, 00:16   #998
Distinguished - BHPian

Hello all,

Was about to order Jopasu duster from Paytm when "Jopasu mini duster (set of 2)" caught my attention. This one lacks any handle or stem. Has anyone used it?? Does it work the exactly same way as the bigger one??

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 18th January 2016, 07:06   #999
Distinguished - BHPian

Same strands I think. Only issue is the lack of a handle makes it difficult to reach the middle of the roof easily.
itwasntme is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 18th January 2016, 08:36   #1000
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Hello all,

Was about to order Jopasu duster from Paytm when "Jopasu mini duster (set of 2)" caught my attention. This one lacks any handle or stem. Has anyone used it?? Does it work the exactly same way as the bigger one??

Regards,
Shashi
They go over your hand like a glove. I use one of these to clean the interiors of the car, especially to remove dust from the dashboard.
SunnyBoi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th January 2016, 09:54   #1001
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post

Oh Oh. I thought the insurance people/buyer have paid the major part of the IDV. When are going to get your ride ?

Quote:
RIP, my very old Compaq keyboard. It died in the Chennai loods. But I'm still using Fingers.
Your old Compaq kbd's demise has something to do with the typo in your byline ?
Old 19th January 2016, 00:09   #1002
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Oh Oh. I thought the insurance people/buyer have paid the major part of the IDV. When are going to get your ride ?
The car is gone and the deal over only today. I am not in a hurry to buy, partly because of some mental depression about the loss of the Polo. Back on topic, thinking about where the Jopasu duster would have been, it would certainly have been submerged. Nearly new too

Oh well, new car, new duster... the time will come...
Thad E Ginathom is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 19th January 2016, 14:24   #1003
BHPian

Quote:
Hello all,

Regards,
Shashi
Ordered a set yesterday. Delivered just now in less than 24 hours
PatchyBoy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th January 2016, 01:23   #1004
Distinguished - BHPian

Thanks to all members for clearing all my queries and special thanks to TBHP for all the informative posts. Ordered it on 21st and got it in flat 2 days. Excellent service by Paytm and Bluedart. Seller was the original one by name-jopasucarcare

1. Excellent packing. Size perspective with a 1L bottle.
Jopasu Car Duster - A mini review-20160123_163327.jpg

Jopasu Car Duster - A mini review-20160123_163339.jpg

Jopasu Car Duster - A mini review-20160123_163532.jpg

2. MRP-Rs.749. However thanks to cashback offers on Paytm, didn't feel the pinch so much.
Jopasu Car Duster - A mini review-20160123_163552.jpg

The package mentions a "Duster rejuvenation pack". Any idea from where to get it??

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 31st January 2016, 01:25   #1005
BHPian

Quote:
2. MRP-Rs.749. However thanks to cashback offers on Paytm, didn't feel the pinch so much.
Attachment 1464286

The package mentions a "Duster rejuvenation pack". Any idea from where to get it??
I ordered mine too. I ordered the set of 2 Dusters, one for me and one for a colleague. It costed 470/- per piece after considering the PayTM cash back. I decided to stop the services of my daily cleaning guy from February as Jopasu is doing the job which is the enough for me.

Rejuvenation pack is not yet available and will be launched shortly as per Jopasu website.
mrbaddy is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks