Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th March 2015, 21:30   #931
BHPian

Re: Jopasu Car Duster - A mini review

One question related to cleaning of jopasu duster. The latest jopasu pack has a statement on the cover "After drying use duster rejuvenator". Is this a special chemical that we have to apply? I tried lot of search but I did not get a clue.

Regards,
Old 19th March 2015, 13:39   #932

I am using this duster from last 3 months and quite happy with it.

Please don't use it as suggested in the picture or video by the manufacturer.

Wanted to share a good video on how to use these dusters on car paint -

amit@kumar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th March 2015, 17:39   #933
BHPian

I just purchased a Jopasu Car Duster from Amazon.in for Rs.602/- all inclusive. I have been using it on my cars and find the dust really dissapears after a single swipe unlike feather dusters where you have to swipe again and again. Basically 2 swipes for the roof, 1 swipe for the windscreen and 2 or 3 swipes for the bonnet and boot and it's done. It's really magic. Only con is that it is a wee bit heavy so swiping the sides of the car takes a little effort but it's worth it nevertheless.
Old 25th March 2015, 18:02   #934
BHPian

I had ordered my 3rd duster, after using the earlier 2 dusters for the last 3 years. Noticed a discernible drop in the size of the duster as well as the coverage area of the strands. The box is also quite smaller now.

Looks like they are emulating the classic case of reducing the tube size of toothpastes and keeping the price same! If any of the older users have ordered a new piece, they can confirm the same.
Old 6th April 2015, 21:07   #935
BHPian

Had ordered jopasu duster from Snapdeal a few days back and was delivered today. Cost me Rs.625/-. Used it immediately after returning from work. Can't believe cleaning a car could be this easy.
Old 8th May 2015, 08:54   #936

I have recently purchased the Jopasu duster via snapdeal. Maintaining the car is so easy now. I am using it twice a day (as i have a black car which is parked outside) once before leaving for office in the morning and once after i am back home.
In my opinion the evening dusting is working really well, I reach home at around 6:30, park the car and clean is thoroughly by Jopasu duster. So in the morning there is very less dust on the car.
Old 17th June 2015, 13:18   #937
BHPian

Just received my package that I ordered online:

2 x Jopasu Dusters
2 x Jopasu Mini Dusters
2 x Jopasu Magic Wipes (380 GSM 80%-20% MF)
2 x Jopasu Magic Gloves
Got them all at a combined price of about Rs.2,200 shipping included.

I'm going to be putting one set in two of my cars and begin using them dedicatedly every day. Let's hope it lives up to the hype. This product has a 63 page thread dedicated to it on Team BHP, it must be good :P
Old 17th June 2015, 21:56   #938
BHPian

Hi dumdum, I have been using Jopasu regular car duster for more than last two years. The duster is still in good condition. Hope it will last for at least another two years. As instructed I always keep the duster inside the cover when not in use. Apart from that I wash it with plain water twice or thrice in a year. The duster does outstanding job. Its not recommended to use on wet surface.
Old 18th July 2015, 16:59   #939
HKP
BHPian

PayTM cashback deal

I have been using this for more than an year now. Its really a water saver!! Few minutes of running this all over the car it looks clean and shiny.

Just saw in Paytm app, available now for Rs.620 and giving a Rs 186 cashback on top of it. Effective price comes down to Rs. 434.

\\hkp
Old 24th July 2015, 20:46   #940
BHPian

I am also using the Jopasu duster and I find it extremely capable to clean my Duster RxL . Got it from ebay and it was shipped on time . Works like a charm and with minimal effort all the dust is wiped off.
Old 26th July 2015, 13:44   #941
BHPian

I have been using jopasu duster for more than last two years. All I do is cleaning the duster with mild detergent twice in a year. Don't worry regarding the "rejuvenetor" stuff , it seems another product from jopasu for washing the duster. Anyways , the price seems very high for a duster which is normally used once a in day. I purchased it for Rs. 450 when there was a discount. Its time to look for other less expensive good alternatives.
Old 16th August 2015, 20:25   #942
BHPian

I ordered Jopasu duster from Amazon, used it to dry-dust the Linea. Definitely a time and effort saver. In the text on the package cover regarding wash/care , it says use rejuvenator after washing and drying.

Has anyone used this "rejuvenator", what is it exactly?
Old 25th August 2015, 22:50   #943
BHPian

Emailed Jopasu about the rejuvenator and got a reply from them.
The rejuvenator is a sprayable wax, it will be on sale soon in 500ml containers, targeted for launch in September.
Ricci is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th September 2015, 11:56   #944
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci View Post
Emailed Jopasu about the rejuvenator and got a reply from them.
The rejuvenator is a sprayable wax, it will be on sale soon in 500ml containers, targeted for launch in September.
Hi Ricci,
There are car wax/polish products in market which contains abrasive or cutting/rubbing compounds. Sometimes manufacturers do not disclose it. I am not sure what Rejuvenator contains but if your car is new it is better to stay away from abrasive wax/polish compounds. Those are purposefully developed for the paint surfaces which are affected by oxidation, swirls, scratches.
For new cars it will be better to do claying and put a simple wax coating on top of that. If you wish longer duration of the coating better to use synthetic wax or sealants. Products like Collinite Insulator wax, Nu Finish etc earned reputations for their durability. I think there is detailed thread of Rudra Sen for cleaning and maintaining the beauty of car. Its like bible.

One more thing regarding Jopasu Duster, if you wash it after sometime of usage, please make sure it is 'completely' dry before reuse. For washing I prefer normal water with very small amount of detergent.
Old 6th September 2015, 00:06   #945
BHPian

Does anyone have a solution for the hard plastic handle? I keep hitting parts of my car inadvertently sometimes while wiping dust and don't want to scratch/chip the paint. Perhaps I should cover the handle with a tennis racket rubber grip?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks