Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th February 2014, 23:33   #871
Senior - BHPian

Re: Jopasu Car Duster - A mini review

The place where I stay, there is a lot of construction activity and no matter how much I clean the car and keep it covered (I use the car daily), in a day or two the car is covered in a fine layer of dust. I am hesitant to wash the car weekly as I get hard water.

Will this duster be the answer to my woes?
Old 11th February 2014, 15:21   #872
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
The place where I stay, there is a lot of construction activity and no matter how much I clean the car and keep it covered (I use the car daily), in a day or two the car is covered in a fine layer of dust. I am hesitant to wash the car weekly as I get hard water.

Will this duster be the answer to my woes?
Yes sure, I had a similar situation near my home and this duster just worked like magic. Thanks to bhp. In fact I have purchased nearly seven of them in the last one year, for all my friends
Old 11th February 2014, 15:29   #873
Senior - BHPian

Guys

It's been around 6 months that I've been using my Jopasu duster on and off. It looks quite dirty now. So is there any special method of washing it?

I remember reading somewhere that it loses its potency if it is washed.

Edit: I found my answer on the prior page, so please ignore my question.

Last edited by vnabhi : 11th February 2014 at 15:46.
Old 11th February 2014, 16:21   #874
Distinguished - BHPian

After two years <blush> I found a better method than shaking it to get rid of loose dust.

Hold it vertically, head down, and beat it on the ground.
Thad E Ginathom is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 11th February 2014, 18:34   #875
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipinendran View Post
Yes sure, I had a similar situation near my home and this duster just worked like magic. Thanks to bhp. In fact I have purchased nearly seven of them in the last one year, for all my friends
Where did you buy it from? Are there any good online portals which sell the genuine one at reasonable cost?
Old 11th February 2014, 19:00   #876
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Where did you buy it from? Are there any good online portals which sell the genuine one at reasonable cost?
Best option would be to buy it from Jopasu car care's official ebay store. Usually they deliver it overnight to most metros. Link here:
http://www.ebay.in/itm/Jopasu-Car-Du...#ht_900wt_1166
sandsun7 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th February 2014, 21:59   #877
BHPian

Quote:
Online is an option, but I got it from Friends car accessories in velachery, chennai.
Old 13th February 2014, 19:05   #878
Senior - BHPian

Decided to get one for dad's car. Its parked in an open garage and looks so damn dusty. Ordered today. Got it free. Well, I used some Payback points for paying for it.

Will writeup how it works.
Old 18th February 2014, 21:15   #879
BHPian

JOPASU car duster on tradus.com for 569.
However if ordered from their tab/mobile app use code SAVE170 and probably you can save 200 bucks.

App is crashing on my phone as soon as i type Jopasu so please confirm.
Old 24th February 2014, 10:26   #880
USJ

Just received mine on Friday. Ordered it from Snapdeal.com for 569 bucks. I must say the quality of the product and the packaging was very impressive. Very sturdy and strong handle, a good carry case and well stitched cotton strands make this product look very reliable and if used correctly, should last years easily.

It is a little heavy considering a duster but that is actually a blessing in disguise as you dont need to apply any pressure especially when wiping dust off the roof and the bonnet. You should just let the gravity help you here. I cleaned my heavily dusty Figo (sea gray color) within 3 minutes flat. Not a speck of dust anywhere to be seen after it. My wife mistook the clean car to be washed.

Of course it is not a substitute for washing the car and cannot clean wet marks, soiled areas and may even be a useless product for the entire rainy season. However for the rest of the 9 months of the year when its dry outside, this is the best 569 Rs you will ever spend for keeping your car clean.
Old 24th February 2014, 14:48   #881
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenroy View Post
Decided to get one for dad's car. Its parked in an open garage and looks so damn dusty. Ordered today. Got it free. Well, I used some Payback points for paying for it.

Will writeup how it works.
Received it days back, forgot to write up the short review.

Wow, I am amazed. Dad was surprised too! Our car is parked here in Bangalore in an open garage and since we hardly use it, it gets really dusty. Had to take the car out and used this duster to clean it. Wow, all it takes is around 5 minutes of work. This is to do the job that a normal cloth would take at least 10 minutes to do. Wonderful stuff.

I plan to get dad a nice car wax polish so that it will be even more easier to use this duster. Great stuff. Worth the price!
Old 26th February 2014, 11:13   #882
BHPian

I've been using the dusters for about 2 years now.
And I must say, I've been saving a lot of water.
The one I'm using right now is second one.
I didn't throw away the first duster. I'm using it for other purposes after having it washed as instructed by the Jopasu folks.

I now use it to clean:
1. My home-furniture.
2. Electronic equipments.
3. Photo-Frames.
4. Doors, Windows, Grills etc.

Will try making the best of it before I purge it off.

Thanks.
vishnu-man is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th February 2014, 11:26   #883
BHPian

I just got my second Jopasu car duster last week. The first one did it's duty for more than 2 years. Happy with the old one. The new duster is very good and hope that it continues to serve me for couple of more years.
Old 7th March 2014, 17:37   #884
BHPian

I ordered one on ebay today with the coupon code LS876977DM which got a 15% discount. Anybody else who wants to buy can try the coupon code, though I am not sure if its going to work for all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manas27587 View Post
JOPASU car duster on tradus.com for 569.
However if ordered from their tab/mobile app use code SAVE170 and probably you can save 200 bucks.

App is crashing on my phone as soon as i type Jopasu so please confirm.
This does not seem to be working as the duster is not being returned in the search result on their android app.

Last edited by DriveToLive : 7th March 2014 at 17:55.
Old 11th April 2014, 14:15   #885
BHPian

I have got one for myself for Rs. 569 from Snapdeal. It came in a neat package with a pouch for securing the duster. It is heavy for sure and I am yet to use it. I ordered it primarily because I would be traveling to my native place in a couple of weeks time. I am not going to be washing my car with the hard water available there.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks