Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th October 2015, 19:21   #961
BHPian

Re: Jopasu Car Duster - A mini review

Any auto store in Bangalore where I can buy Jopasu duster? I know from this thread that lot of members have bought at Reliance Autozone at very good price(much lesser then online price) but since they have shut shop not sure of any other place where this can be purchased.
Old 16th October 2015, 14:52   #962
Team-BHP Support

Considering that Jopasu prices are now a little over the top at close to 700 bucks a pop has anyone ever tried to find an equivalent but more cost effective solution? I saw something similar on Flipkart and bought one, although it was not very low cost either. However, compared to Jopasu, it scored a big zero.

Any ideas for an alternate duster that is just as good (ok, or at least as close as possible)?
Zappo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th October 2015, 16:15   #963
Distinguished - BHPian

I want to know about microfibre brushes. Microfibre has the possibility of being the next generation, and I'm hoping it would pick up without any wax additives. Washing would be trivial
Old 16th October 2015, 17:56   #964
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo View Post
Considering that Jopasu prices are now a little over the top at close to 700 bucks a pop has anyone ever tried to find an equivalent but more cost effective solution? I saw something similar on Flipkart and bought one, although it was not very low cost either. However, compared to Jopasu, it scored a big zero.

Any ideas for an alternate duster that is just as good (ok, or at least as close as possible)?
Buy it from Paytm. They have 30-40% cashback and it works out to be really cheap! I got mine from there recently.
Old 21st October 2015, 00:24   #965
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3mon View Post
Buy it from Paytm. They have 30-40% cashback and it works out to be really cheap! I got mine from there recently.
I did buy from Paytm last week. After the cashback the effective price was around 500. Though seller advertised it as Jopasu duster I am not sure if it's genuine product. Could you please share picture of the duster you ordered from Paytm? Any comments from other users. Though I haven't used it yet, I really doubt it's genuine.

Jopasu Car Duster - A mini review-jopasu.jpg
Old 21st October 2015, 01:07   #966
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEyes View Post
I did buy from Paytm last week. After the cashback the effective price was around 500. Though seller advertised it as Jopasu duster I am not sure if it's genuine product. Could you please share picture of the duster you ordered from Paytm? Any comments from other users. Though I haven't used it yet, I really doubt it's genuine.
Nope. That's no Jopasu. It looks more like a microfibre version. It might even be better, but it is not a Jopasu.

What else does it say on that wrapper? It reminds me of something that might have been called iceberg, or icesomething ...or something. Actually, something that I almost bought.
Old 21st October 2015, 11:43   #967
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
Nope. That's no Jopasu. It looks more like a microfibre version. It might even be better, but it is not a Jopasu.
Well, I knew there are lots clones in the market and I ended up buying one myself!! Brushes doesn't look substandard at all, I am pondering now to whether to use it or return the product.

Quote:
What else does it say on that wrapper?
Everything is in Chinese
Old 21st October 2015, 11:49   #968
adu
BHPian

Quote:

Attachment 1429666
Definitely not Jopasu. Jopasu is a Pune based company and their website address is below. Gives you an idea of how their products look and what all is available.
http://www.jopasu.com/
Old 21st October 2015, 12:30   #969
BHPian

Quote:
Any auto store in Bangalore where I can buy Jopasu duster? I know from this thread that lot of members have bought at Reliance Autozone at very good price(much lesser then online price) but since they have shut shop not sure of any other place where this can be purchased.
you can find them at ultimate detailerz , Google ultimate detailerz for the exact address .
Old 23rd October 2015, 00:56   #970
BHPian

Quote:
I did buy from Paytm last week.
Hi,

Could you please post link to this product , so that others can avoid. There are multiple listings for the same duster on PayTM

Regards.
Old 23rd October 2015, 01:11   #971
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Everything is in Chinese
Had a feeling you might say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adu View Post
Definitely not Jopasu. Jopasu is a Pune based company and their website address is below. Gives you an idea of how their products look and what all is available.
http://www.jopasu.com/
Even on e-bay, purchase from Jopasu themselves.

By the way, I was thinking of Icestar. I'm tempted to try this one. But I have a new Jopasu now.
Old 23rd October 2015, 07:27   #972
BHPian

Surprising! Last I bought from Paytm with cash back I had received the original Jopasu. What is the seller's name?
Old 23rd October 2015, 09:59   #973
BHPian

Seller name is Shrimate eMart.

They put up neat pictures of Jopasu duster but ship a fake one, it's absolute cheating and waste of time. I have already returned it, courier guy picked it up yesterday and amount should be refunded in couple of days.Left feedback on the website as well. This seller already had poor rating but I had to choose this as most others selling the duster on Paytm surprisingly don't ship to my Bangalore zip code!!
This is my 2nd bad shopping experience at Paytm.I think they better stick to what they do best, recharging DTH/Cell phones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soumen.blore View Post
you can find them at ultimate detailerz , Google ultimate detailerz for the exact address .
Thanks, I will call them today and if available pick it up during weekend.
BlueEyes is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2015, 14:26   #974
BHPian

Quote:
This seller already had poor rating but I had to choose this as most others selling the duster on Paytm surprisingly don't ship to my Bangalore zip code!!
Hi BlueEyes,

I was trying to order from Paytm and faced the same problem, pin code for Bangalore as well as Delhi was not accepted for the seller jopasucare. I spoke with someone in the office of Jopasu and they told me that they sell themselves on ebay, Snapdeal, Amazon and even Paytm. They also told me that they service all locations and this is an issue with Paytm.
They are planing to sell this directly on their website from next year.

I have also logged a ticket with paytm to look into this issue but have not received any response till now.

Regards.
Old 27th October 2015, 16:23   #975
BHPian

Quote:
This is my 2nd bad shopping experience at Paytm.I think they better stick to what they do best, recharging DTH/Cell phones.
Thanks, I will call them today and if available pick it up during weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by antardaksh View Post
Hi BlueEyes,
I was trying to order from Paytm and faced the same problem, pin code for Bangalore as well as Delhi was not accepted for the seller jopasucare. I spoke with someone in the office of Jopasu and they told me that they sell themselves on ebay, Snapdeal, Amazon and even Paytm.
Regards.
Hi Guys,

Don't know whether you purchased it or not, if you haven't, then you may consider buying it from snapdeal.
I just ordered this from snapdeal and they have quoted great deal on it, costing just Rs. 599/- and it should be delivered in a week or so [as per seller's estimated delivery]

Please check the link here

By the way, many thanks to Shakensoul for the wonderful review!

Regards,
-Badri

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks