Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th February 2010, 10:19   #271
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj96 View Post

I think it is not a bright idea to share name/number details on a public site like this, unless the person has authorized you to do so, which does not look like the case here. You could have masked at least the numbers. These info can easily be picked by bots and indexers. Poor fellow might be getting unsolicited calls, or, worse, someone might misuse the info.

What other t-bhp members think?

-BJ
+
IMO, it is not about a private person's details. Jopasu is a business house and anyone can get the details from the website. And also these details were already provided in some threads here. Jopasu will be happy in providing the details here (some kind of advertisement?). He is in business and would be pleased to recieve calls or emails?
Old 16th February 2010, 13:11   #272
Senior - BHPian

Got a response from ebay of Jopasu to cancel the order, take the payment back and reorder again when they will post the articles again, they are themselves fed up with ONDOT

Lets all BHPIANS stand against this BOGUS AND FRAUD COMPANY CALLED ONDOT Couriers and save all others from them.
Old 16th February 2010, 13:21   #273
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchirtnt View Post
Got a response from ebay of Jopasu to cancel the order, take the payment back and reorder again when they will post the articles again, they are themselves fed up with ONDOT

Lets all BHPIANS stand against this BOGUS AND FRAUD COMPANY CALLED ONDOT Couriers and save all others from them.
+
I got it in the second attempt.

Getting refund will take 5 days time.
Anyway if you recieved instructions from ebay to cancell then do it and once you get the refund, go again with fresh order
Old 16th February 2010, 15:01   #274
Senior - BHPian

so there is no hope left now for delivery
Old 16th February 2010, 15:17   #275
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
so there is no hope left now for delivery
+
What do the ONDOT online tracking showing - is the parcel despatched to your address or elsewhere? Normally, it can take 7 to 10 days for delivery to the address (I think they use the rail service for this kind of parcels hence such long delay).
Old 17th February 2010, 08:46   #276
Senior - BHPian

Got the Jopasu car Kit yesterday, it is in a healthy condition with all the cleaning device and shampoos in great shape, quality of jopasu is quite good, liked it a lot, i even got my car cleaned in first hand to test the devices,

Can we clean the glasees also with the car duster?
Old 17th February 2010, 08:47   #277
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaks View Post
I just placed an order for the kit worth Rs.1160, lets see how soon it turns up.
Hmm.. ordered this on 4th and the delivery was scheduled for 16th but since I still haven't receive the product I checked up on the OnDot courier site and it shows my package as returned back due to short address .

I have marked for a refund on ebay. This Jopasu guy truly sucks.
Old 17th February 2010, 09:15   #278
Senior - BHPian

Also added one more device for car cleaning, purchased a small vaccum cleaner EURO CLEAN of EUREKA FORBES for car cleaning and sofa cleaning and all like stuff

but more for my car, is quite effective with a small machine, its suction power is quite good
Old 17th February 2010, 09:16   #279
BHPian

Quote:

Got the Jopasu car Kit yesterday, it is in a healthy condition with all the cleaning device and shampoos in great shape, quality of jopasu is quite good, liked it a lot, i even got my car cleaned in first hand to test the devices,

Rejoice!

Yes, you can clean glasses also. The only care you should take is to ensure no moisture is there whereever you clean with the duster. Even the slighttest hint of moisture will spread the dust. The duster, otherwise, really does a wonderfull job of removing the dust particles.

Till now, I have only done 2 full body waterwash, and that too, during the first service and in KOL checkup. Otherwise, every alternate day I just use the duster to remove the dust off the body first, and then with a damp microfibre, clean up the entire body. It works wonders.
Old 17th February 2010, 09:26   #280
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

+
So finally you got it

Glasses - you can clean it with Magic Wipe (microfiber cloth) which will give good job? (use duster only for removing dusts!)
Old 17th February 2010, 10:10   #281
BANNED

After reading the numerous complaints here on the courier used by Jopasu and since the duster only seemed to be well appreciated while other items in the kit were rarely mentioned, had decided to get just the duster first.

One of my relative who is coming down next week from pune agreed to do the shopping for me. On contact the person mentioned on Jopasu's site, he clarified that they have ensured all car decor shops in Pune stock their product and hence I can pick up at the nearest place.
Relative bought the big duster for 400/- (as compared to the approximate price the representative had suggested) while the mini duster was not found even after scouting 7-8 shops.

Eagerly awaiting to receive the same. Since have hired a cleaner to wash (actually he uses wet cloth to clean) on alternate days, am going to try the duster on interiors first and keep it as backup for days the cleaner decides to take a break.

Had been thinking of ordering the other (more) famous brand - California Duster thru 20north or get it from US thru one of my friends / colleagues returning. Maybe will first check the results from this first.

Thanks folks for sharing your feedback and helping me make an informed decision.

cheers,
Vijay
Old 17th February 2010, 10:34   #282
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjoy3 View Post
Eagerly awaiting to receive the same. Since have hired a cleaner to wash (actually he uses wet cloth to clean) on alternate days, am going to try the duster on interiors first and keep it as backup for days the cleaner decides to take a break.
The 400/- duster is not for interior cleaning..it is too large for that - for interiors, there another small round duster.

Wiping the body with a wet cloth before removing the dust settled on the body, is a mistake we often do, IMO. The duster you are getting should be first used to remove the dust/dirt from the exterior body surface and then you can have the body cleaned with a wet/damp cloth.
Old 17th February 2010, 10:42   #283
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjoy3 View Post
After reading the numerous complaints here on the courier used by Jopasu and since the duster only seemed to be well appreciated while other items in the kit were rarely mentioned, had decided to get just the duster first.
Vijay
it is not like that, the entire range of car duster, magic wipe, dashboard duster are all useful and will cost alone around 1100 - 1200 and with the COMPLETE care pack you get all the car shampoos and solutions as well at 1500
Old 17th February 2010, 14:20   #284
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
it is not like that, the entire range of car duster, magic wipe, dashboard duster are all useful and will cost alone around 1100 - 1200 and with the COMPLETE care pack you get all the car shampoos and solutions as well at 1500
+
All Jopasu products are good and very useful, however the courier company is making sellers as well as buyers life hell-some time delayed delivery, sometime no delivery etc?
If Jopasu can change the courier, then feel their sales may also improve?
Old 17th February 2010, 15:26   #285
Senior - BHPian

When I ordered it few months back, arrived the same within the time frame and in very good condition. Do not know what is the reason behind the recent delivery nightmare.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks