Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th March 2010, 10:19   #406
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramesh75 View Post
The duster handle is broken at the end and it is so difficult to use. I will try to fix the handle with adhesives.
Jopasu Director told me, they will soon change the duster Handle material after seeing so many complainants about broken duster.
Old 15th March 2010, 10:33   #407
BANNED

I too bought the entire Jopasu range of dusters ( Combo Pack) at the Bangalore Auto Expo yesterday. Also met the owner of the firm, Anand. Planning to use it tomorrow and update the results.
The products I must say are very well made and looks like they will last pretty long.
Old 15th March 2010, 10:59   #408
BANNED

I bought it from newly from ebay and find that it is an OK duster. It can clean off just the fine dust which settles in a day but anything beyond it fails to clean. I am not speaking of hardened dust here.
Old 15th March 2010, 11:09   #409
BHPian

I met the Jopasu guys at the so called 'auto expo' in Bangalore. The main guy who handles Jopasu knows Tbhp quite well. He gave me a free handle to replace my broken handle that broke due to reasons unknown(it was not due to handling during delivery for sure). I had bought it thru ebay few months back !
Old 15th March 2010, 14:37   #410
Senior - BHPian

Even J.Ravi mentioned in this thread that Jopasu director was browsing team bhp when he went there

So I am sure all our feedback here would be taken by Jopasu!

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...mbai-pune.html
Old 15th March 2010, 16:39   #411
Senior - BHPian

It would be nice if Jopasu open up a store in Bangalore (not just exhibition stall) and cover other southern part from there (instead of shipping all items from pune)?
Old 15th March 2010, 22:33   #412
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
It would be nice if Jopasu open up a store in Bangalore (not just exhibition stall) and cover other southern part from there (instead of shipping all items from pune)?
Actually there was someone in the stall who was claiming that he had commenced marketing and sales in Bangalore. I shall try to get more details.
Old 16th March 2010, 08:29   #413

Jopasu Car dusters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakensoul View Post
I have a black beauty and as everyone is aware its a royal pain to keep the dirt and dust off the black body. I was always on the lookout for a good and decent quality car duster which can do a good job of wiping away the fine dust before I cover her up everyday. The only options that were available were those fancy multi colored plastic dusters which you can buy at any traffic lights, but they are just good enough to do a half job, always leaving streaks of dust behind and making it look more messy. Then I tried those orange colored micro-fiber cloths and tried to use them to dust off the dirt, but they were also no good. Then I thought about getting one of those expensive ‘California dusters’ but I did not see any value for money in them and the cost factor always kept me away.

Then about six months ago I came across the Indian Jopasu brand while searching the internet for any locally available dusters. First I was skeptical since they were pretty unknown in any car accessories product and the product appeared to be dicey on their website, I was apprehensive that it would do more harm than good to the body paint. Their products were available on ebay and were decently priced, but I still did not order it as I was not too confident on their products. Then recently ebay floated around some discount vouchers , and I also read about some positive feedback from some tbhpians, so I finally decided to use that discount to purchase of these car dusters from jopasu, if the product failed then it would not hurt much. The individual jopasu car duster was not available so I had to place an order for the combo pack, a car duster and a mini duster plus a free wax shampoo. I ordered and waited anxiously.

The package arrived in about 3-4 days days and I was surprised by the size of the packing, it was packed pretty decently and I was seriously not expecting such a large packing, I was expecting something much smaller. I opened the packing and was pleasantly surprised again to find the dusters packed in a nice little carry-pouch. Let the pictures do the talking, they even bundled along a demo CD though I haven’t looked at it.

Attachment 198364 Attachment 198365

Attachment 198366 Attachment 198367

Attachment 198368 Attachment 198369

Attachment 198370 Attachment 198371

Attachment 198372 Attachment 198373

Attachment 198377 Attachment 198378

The dusters comes with their individual good quality carry pouches and are convenient for storage. The size of the car duster is pretty big and the build quality is also good. The threads are made of cotton I think and they feel soft to the touch. The mini duster can be used as illustrated to clean the interiors/exteriors or a motorcycle.

The car duster cleans and wipes the dust off effortlessly and effectively and it takes 2~3 minutes to wipe clean a WagonR. I must say I am not disappointed with the results and it does a pretty good job, and since the duster size is large it only takes a few hand strokes to efficiently wipe the dust. The duster is definitely a good value for money and a must have for any car lover.

Cheers.
Great ! . What is teh priuce of these Jopasu Combo pack . Are they available only on E-bay ?
Manoj
Atlantik logistics
Old 16th March 2010, 13:44   #414
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantik View Post
Great ! . What is teh priuce of these Jopasu Combo pack . Are they available only on E-bay ?
Manoj
Atlantik logistics
The prices are mentioned everywhere in the thread if you go through the previous posts, they are available on ebay and shops.
Old 16th March 2010, 14:20   #415
BHPian

I got JOPASU gift pack after some delay. DTDC courier screwed up delivery and status was showing delivered even though i did not get it. Talked to JOPASU and got the courier after 2-3 days.

Used twice and i'm happy with the result.
Old 16th March 2010, 18:52   #416
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantik View Post
What is teh priuce of these Jopasu Combo pack . Are they available only on E-bay ?
Manoj
Atlantik logistics
+

ebay price list of jopasu products:

-Car Duster - Rs.475+Rs.70(shipping cost)
-Gift pack small (Duster+Magic wipe) Rs.675+Rs.90
-Duster combo pack(Duster+Mini Duster) Rs.725+Rs70
-Microfibre utility pack (magic wipe+magic glove):Rs.450+Rs.60
-Magic Wipe: Rs.200 + Rs.50
-Magic Glove: Rs.250 + Rs.50
==
Old 18th March 2010, 12:45   #417
Senior - BHPian

the most useful stuff till date is the jopasu car duster, it comes in use always
Old 22nd March 2010, 12:12   #418
BHPian

My brother bought a combo pack on ebay for his friend who then changed his mind. Anyone in Bangalore can buy the duster and magic glove combo (still unpacked) from him for Rs 750. You can pm me or him (silver streak) if interested.
Old 22nd March 2010, 13:54   #419
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by triedeverything View Post
My brother bought a combo pack on ebay for his friend who then changed his mind. Anyone in Bangalore can buy the duster and magic glove combo (still unpacked) from him for Rs 750. You can pm me or him (silver streak) if interested.
+

Seems doubtful as there was an auto expo held in Bangalore (still there??)
wherein Jopasu had a stall and selling these items directly with freebies.
So presume most of the Bangaloreans might have purchased jopasu products directly from jopasu stall??
chances are very less, but who know some one may come forward to you!
Old 22nd March 2010, 16:41   #420
BHPian

BLR Auto expo(though I dont like to call it Auto Expo) got over a week back. Why dont you try the classifieds here ? I am sure someone would require. Also it would be better than buying from Ebay as atleast here the seller would be a TBhpian !

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks