Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd March 2010, 08:41   #361
gvk
BHPian

After going through the reviews, I have decided to go for it. Just now ordered for Gift pack. Hopefully will get the delivery within a week.
Old 3rd March 2010, 12:32   #362
BHPian

I ordered for one and got it in 3 days It actually leaves a shine after wiping off the dust. My dad was so impressed that he asked me to order another one! Though it claims to get better with use, I'm a little skeptical about the life. The packaging also says that if it becomes very dirty, it can be washed in cold water.
So my question is has anyone used this for over a year or two? What is the long time use experience?
Old 3rd March 2010, 13:01   #363
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvk View Post
After going through the reviews, I have decided to go for it. Just now ordered for Gift pack. Hopefully will get the delivery within a week.
+
Now jopasu have changed the courier company and people are getting the
product within 3/4 days.
Old 3rd March 2010, 20:16   #364
BHPian

I'm yet to receive mine

After reading that the courier company was changed, I ordered Giftpack (small) on 26-Feb-10 and the last day for shipping is 05-Mar-10 but even today the status shows that its still to be shipped. I have sent a mail regarding this, hope it gets shipped by tomorrow.
Old 3rd March 2010, 21:06   #365
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by triedeverything View Post
So my question is has anyone used this for over a year or two? What is the long time use experience?
For 450 bucks, I will not loose sleep over it thinking of long time scenario 3-4 months of usage and if it helps clean the exterior without leaving scratch marks, should be "paisa vasool" - even the blue/yellow clothes at petrol pumps costs some 15-20 bucks now here, which are not half as effective and leave scratches/swirl marks all over.

Couple of reviews are already there in this thread post washing. Personally, I think, the dust pickup & shine post wipe will reduce once washed..have'nt tried but will try in couple of weeks time.
Old 4th March 2010, 08:40   #366
gvk
BHPian

I have paid 1175/- for the gift pack which includes shipping charges also. I thought of trying out all the products. Delivery status is "yet to be shipped".
Old 4th March 2010, 09:10   #367
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayc View Post
For 450 bucks, I will not loose sleep over it thinking of long time scenario 3-4 months of usage and if it helps clean the exterior without leaving scratch marks, should be "paisa vasool"

I agree.
I usually wash both cars at home once every week. This uses approximately 15-20 buckets of water! That's a lot of water saved.

I'll probably continue to wash the cars but the frequency maybe once a month and I'm guessing it would be an easier task if I dust it off first!

Impressive product!

Last edited by triedeverything : 4th March 2010 at 09:12.
Old 4th March 2010, 12:43   #368
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safin View Post
I'm yet to receive mine

After reading that the courier company was changed, I ordered Giftpack (small) on 26-Feb-10 and the last day for shipping is 05-Mar-10 but even today the status shows that its still to be shipped. I have sent a mail regarding this, hope it gets shipped by tomorrow.
+
you can send a message to jopasu through ebay reminding them about the shipping date. (Sometime they despatch the itme on the last date?)
Old 5th March 2010, 21:27   #369
gvk
BHPian

Just checked the order status - it says "to be shipped". So, there's some development.. they must have received the payment.
Old 5th March 2010, 23:12   #370
BHPian

got my gift pack even though the shipment status was yet to be shipped
Old 6th March 2010, 10:27   #371
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvk View Post
Just checked the order status - it says "to be shipped". So, there's some development.. they must have received the payment.
+
How did you make the payment -by credit card or netbanking?
if credit card payment, they will recieve the funds immediately. if it is
through bank transfer they will take 24 to 48 hours to confirm the reciept
of payment (some procedural delay).
Technically, seller has got 7 days from the date of payment to ship the item (as per ebay terms), but recently jopasu started shipping items quickly.!
Old 6th March 2010, 15:59   #372
gvk
BHPian

I made payment through my credit card. I think will get the delivery on or after Monday. Till then will continue with conventional cleaning.
Old 8th March 2010, 11:30   #373
J.Ravi

I bought three Jopasu Car Dusters costing Rs 475 each from Jopasu Car Care during my visit to Pune in my Fiat Linea on 6 March 2010 [one for me and the other two for my friends]. I got Magic Wipe Pro [blue coloured micro-fibre of size 27" x 18" made in South Korea] costing Rs 360 each free with each duster. I met Mr Anand Panchabhai, Director, Jopasu Systems Pvt. Ltd. I saw him browsing Team-BHP forum when I visited him! He explained his problems with On Dot Courier. He informed me that Jopasu Car Care is participating in Car Expo being organised at Palace Grounds, Bangalore, during 11 - 15 March 2010. So, Bangaloreans can purchase directly at Palace Grounds. They are also offering Magic Wipe Pro freely with each car duster there.

Last edited by J.Ravi : 8th March 2010 at 11:33.

Old 8th March 2010, 11:35   #374
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Ravi View Post
He informed me that Jopasu Car Care is participating in Car Expo being organised at Palace Grounds, Bangalore, during 11 - 15 March 2010. So, Bangaloreans can purchase directly at Palace Grounds. They are also offering Magic Wipe Pro freely with each car duster there.
Hey, that is great news. Thanks for sharing.
Old 8th March 2010, 11:43   #375
Senior - BHPian

Thats a good buy!
One magic wipe free with Duster.
suggest use this opportunity and buy couple of dusters/magic wipe as you may not get those offers everytime?
Enjoy Bangalore tbhpians!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks