Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2010, 23:18   #511
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadra View Post
Not desperation. Just wanted to double check the ebay price
I meant heights of MY desperation. I kept checking the eBay user frequently and snapped the item the first day it came online.

What else to do? The Jopasu website ordering system doesn't work and I really did not think the user would put the items up on eBay because it came up empty for a long time.
Old 7th September 2010, 13:59   #512
Senior - BHPian

Just ordered the Jopasu Gift Pack from ebay, the one which contains duster, mini duster, magic glove and magic wipe.
I didn't see any specification for the Jopasu MF though, is it 350 gsm because I think for car cleaning >600 gsm is needed (also mentioned by some on different threads)
Old 9th September 2010, 14:49   #513
BHPian

Hi,

Can anyone give me the number of the distributor of Jopasu in Navi Mumbai so that I can contact him directly for the product.

Thanks.
Kailash
Old 9th September 2010, 19:13   #514
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailashnj View Post
Hi,

Can anyone give me the number of the distributor of Jopasu in Navi Mumbai so that I can contact him directly for the product.

Thanks.
Kailash
You can contact Jopasu Pune and check for N.Mumbai contact, they might be able to help you - Jopasu Car Care Products India

You can also check with your local accessories shop, they must be aware of Jopasu (at least in Pune most of them are very much aware) and they can get you the product.
Old 27th September 2010, 15:03   #515
Senior - BHPian

There is this Jopasu kit containing car duster, magic glove, mini duster and magic wipe on ebay's daily deal today. Usually the items together cost 1140 + shipping, but today it is free shipping at discounted price of Rs. 815. If you apply some coupon or register a new id and buy, you can get further 100rs off using a discount coupon which is given when you complete the registration.

In short, you can get the kit of 4 items in 715 shipped, only for today I bought mine, and thought people here would like it too.
Old 27th September 2010, 15:21   #516
Senior - BHPian

I bought both Jopasu and California duster online. From my experience with using both of them so far, I would recommend Jopasu as more VFM especially considering the landed cost of California duster in India. Right now I use the Jopasu for household equipments and the California duster is for the car. I also have the MF cloth from Jopasu, a mini duster for car interiors and a wash mitt.
vasoo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th September 2010, 15:59   #517
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_meher View Post
In short, you can get the kit of 4 items in 715 shipped, only for today I bought mine, and thought people here would like it too.
Well its definitely a good offer and people should make the best of it.

I'd ordered my set around 1 month back but after having used such great products I don't regret paying 300 extra for getting them a month early.
Old 28th September 2010, 11:00   #518
BHPian

Thanks to Ani_meher,
I ordered the 4 item giftpack yesterday. Waiting for the delivery.I read in previous posts that this can be effective only with thin layer of dust, so that means "daily dusting" and no "heavy dusting" for lazy bugs like me, right?Existing users please clarify.
Old 28th September 2010, 11:06   #519
Senior - BHPian

@deetee: Thick or thin, the jopasu duster shall take care of all, just ensure that its used for dry dusting only.

Also, don't wash the duster (including the mini duster) even if you see that its dirty. A wash is only going to weaken its dust picking power so use it for as long as you can without washing and then either wash it or may be get a new one.

I use it to dust my car in evening before putting the car cover on and once in the morning after taking off the cover and I'm extremely impressed with it.
Old 29th September 2010, 10:24   #520
BHPian

I have washed the duster gently and its still working good as before. I kept the duster soaked in water mixed with surf for about and hour, and then cleaned the duster under running tap water. So far so good.
Shakensoul is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2010, 11:03   #521
BHPian

Hi Guys,
I recently took a trip to SAI Colorium in Jayanagar Bangalore for some work and was pleasantly surprised to find JOPASU Kits there. It was a transparent plastic back with One Big Duster, One Glove, One Cloth, Some polish like liquid in a bottle etc. I did not ask for the prize I was not interested in buying them. But since out pals in this thread are fond of this product i thought of sharing this info.

It available at the following address:
#642,GM garden,Sarakki Main Road
J.P Nagar,1st phase,Bangalore-560078.
Phone no :080-26631125
info@saicolorium.com
- Home

There is a gentleman by the name Mr.Khan available on 9686664563 and another Mr.Raju available on 9686664562 who know Team-BHP and could help anyone calling for these products.

Hope this helps anyone who is waiting for the ebay listing to reappear
Old 29th September 2010, 11:48   #522
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailashnj View Post
Hi,

Thanks.
Kailash
Hi Kailash

The Navi Mumbai contact person is Sudhir and the contact no is 8806664542.

I called him up and he said the combo pack is worth rs 1100/-. He also shared that the products are available in couple of car accessory shops opp Vandana talkies in Thane near Teen Petrol pump. Will be planning to have a physical check of the products before buying.
ghodlur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2010, 12:18   #523
BHPian

Any shop in jaipur which resells this brand?
Old 29th September 2010, 19:15   #524
BHPian

Any shop in Chennai which resells this same brand? please share the info. Any contact person in Chennai or his contact No. will also help
Old 1st October 2010, 11:44   #525
BHPian

Hi All,

Refer to the attached excel for a quick summary of Jopasu products available on eBay as on today. I was actually looking for a Car Duster + Magic Glove combo. Unfortunalety this is not available as a combo. Thought of ordering them seperately. But If I add both to the cart, shipping charges of both will be combined (70+55=125). So will first check if these 2 are available seperately in any local shops.
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx Jopasu on eBay.xlsx (8.4 KB, 481 views)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks