Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th January 2024, 10:07   #361
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Best sites to buy parts online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
On the same day, a return was requested. Now, they are insisting on conducting a quality check before processing a refund.

Why wasn't a quality check performed when the item was initially dispatched? Additionally, the return pick-up service states that they are unable to deliver the item back to the dealer because the establishment is closed.

Can someone help me escalate this ?
Unfortunately, there is no publicly available escalation matrix for Boodmo.

Now, in your case, since you have the unboxing pics, the quality check will go through just fine. Nothing to worry. I had initiated the return for a rear wiper blade of Tiago because the one they sent did not fit. They insisted on a quality check on return
Old 5th February 2024, 11:18   #362
BHPian

I had ordered Punto alloys on December 28th. Till today no communication from Boodmo at all. After repeated emails to their grievance email address , all went in vain. Finally I complained on consumer forum today. I received my refund now.

I will not recommend this scam website company to anyone. I think Team bhp should highlight this to as many folks as possible. Not even a courtesy email from Boodmo till now about the delay in shipment nor any response to my messages.

Estimated delivery was Jan 17th btw.
vj_torqueaddict is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 5th February 2024, 11:44   #363
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vj_torqueaddict View Post
I had ordered Punto alloys on December 28th. Till today no communication from Boodmo at all. After repeated emails to their grievance email address , all went in vain. Finally I complained on consumer forum today. I received my refund now.

I will not recommend this scam website company to anyone. I think Team bhp should highlight this to as many folks as possible. Not even a courtesy email from Boodmo till now about the delay in shipment nor any response to my messages.

Estimated delivery was Jan 17th btw.
Try 99RPM, I've purchased many Bajaj and some Fiat merchandise, they have been super quick with dispatches, only downside is, their customer care in my opinion is non existent and returns are practically not possible.
Leoshashi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th February 2024, 11:53   #364
UMe
BHPian

Quote:
Till today no communication from Boodmo at all.
A month back, I had ordered a headlight's cover socket for swift 1st gen, but boodmo keep pushing the delivery date. When I enquire, they say they are trying to secure the item from vendor. Just today, I see the status is updated as "looking for supplier"
The item is still available in their website with 15 days delivery. Iam not sure why don't they source it before hand and then put in website for sales.
Something is not right, the way they working. I wouldn't risk any high value purchase.

I had returned a led headlight and yet to get a refund or a replacement. Let's see, how long I would need to wait.

Last edited by UMe : 5th February 2024 at 11:58.
UMe is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th February 2024, 15:45   #365
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMe View Post
The item is still available in their website with 15 days delivery. Iam not sure why don't they source it before hand and then put in website for sales.
Boodmo let's suppliers list their items. So it is I think the suppliers who are not adhering to scheduled delivery dates due to their enthusiasm in listing items that they probably don't have in stock. However it should be the duty of Boodmo to address this issue. I don't expect much from their customer service though.
Gupts007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th February 2024, 13:49   #366
UMe
BHPian

Quote:
Finally I complained on consumer forum today. I received my refund now.
By the way, which consumer forum did you approach. I was in a belief that, these complaints thru forum, doesn't usually work.
Old 6th February 2024, 14:58   #367
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMe View Post
By the way, which consumer forum did you approach. I was in a belief that, these complaints thru forum, doesn't usually work.
It's National consumer forum, Google it , results will show the .nic pages. They will take the complaint from you , ask for screenshots and proofs and then reach out to the company. I raised a complaint in the morning and by evening I got my refund. Yesterday I received an apology email from Grievance guy. Although it lacked any empathy. I have used this channel in the past and it seems to work. Sometimes I reach out to customer support heads via email. But in case of Boodmo, there is nothing about them online which makes me believe half the customers are being scammed.
vj_torqueaddict is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th February 2024, 18:33   #368
BHPian

Quote:

I will not recommend this scam website company to anyone. I think Team bhp should highlight this to as many folks as possible.
There is a dedicated link for Boodmo from the Team-bhp website. It should be removed as soon as possible because it sends the wrong message.
adi.mariner is online now   (6) Thanks
Old 20th April 2024, 08:09   #369
BHPian

I have been a boodmo customer since 2017.
I love restoring old vehicles like the Gypsy.
So during my restoration I purchase loads for parts from boodmo . Initially they only used to charge for products . Shipping was also free. Later as they gained good reputation they started charging for shipping (which was ok) but it was on the higher side almost 50%of purchase value.
This week when I wanted to get a whole lot of parts for my Next vehicle restoration project added parts worth 10k in my basket and was shocked to see that the total I had to pay was 26k due to additional shipping and platform charges. That was insane and I decided not to purchase from them. They lost a customer that day.
Sikkimese4x4 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 20th April 2024, 20:35   #370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkimese4x4 View Post
I love restoring old vehicles like the Gypsy.
Hey, I am from Gangtok too. I have a MG410W (hard top) in good running condition but devoid of any paperwork. I thought you may be interested to procure it for parts. I couldn't find any option to PM you, hence posting here publicly.
Old 27th April 2024, 01:19   #371
Senior - BHPian

Is Boodmo shutting down or something ? I keep seeing a "90% Off Liquidation Sale" pop-up.

They also have some link to Oriparts, what's the story with that?

As an alternative is motrparts a decent alternative ? Hopefully someone has some experience with them.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks