Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2017, 15:59   #1036
BHPian

Re: Ford Figo : Official Review

Hi, a quick question, in the recent times, will Figo/Aspire come with an infotainment system? I am looking to upgrade from a Ritz, and i truly miss a factory fitted infotainment system with reverse camera, etc.
Old 22nd September 2017, 16:49   #1037
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselritzer View Post
Hi, a quick question, in the recent times, will Figo/Aspire come with an infotainment system? I am looking to upgrade from a Ritz, and i truly miss a factory fitted infotainment system with reverse camera, etc.
Not very sure on the Figo/Aspire twins. The ecosport is sure getting one in the facelift. It should trickle down some time down the line to the top end variants of the Figo twins too but no confirmed date on when this will happen at this time!
Old 25th September 2017, 08:56   #1038
Distinguished - BHPian

As usual they are back with their stylish presentation. This should be interesting?

Do you think Figo S will yet again be better than the mighty Abarth?

I think it will be a close call

mobike008 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th September 2017, 21:32   #1039
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
As usual they are back with their stylish presentation. This should be interesting?

Do you think Figo S will yet again be better than the mighty Abarth?

I think it will be a close call
Don't think there was actually a winner at the end.
But some nice slides done by the Figo.

tharian is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 27th September 2017, 22:13   #1040
BHPian

Friends, I am not able to open the doors of my Ford Figo Tdi Titanium (July 2011 make) either with the remote button on the key or manually by inserting the key into the driver side door key hole. I tried after replacing the battery in the remote key, but still it is not opening. It has been some time that I drove the car. Could it due to battery discharge, I cannot check the battery status because I cannot open the bonnet. What should I do?
Old 27th September 2017, 22:50   #1041
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharian View Post
Don't think there was actually a winner at the end.
To be honest, I like it this way. I really appreciate what PD has done here. It's not always about winning or losing. Ultimately, in Rohan's word, "we are all losing". And we are losing because by buying substandard products month after month, we are encouraging the manufacturers to serve us with substandard products. We are passing a message that we don't care about safety or outright performance!! Good cars should sell, period.

I feel saddened when people don't appreciate a good product because it breaks the manufacturer's morale. Case in point, TATA. A little OT, but I really do hope the nexon sells. If it doesn't, TATA and more manufacturers who are honestly trying to bring better products in our market, may go back to making what we call a safe car.
DasJager is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th September 2017, 23:41   #1042
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by envyravi View Post
Friends, I am not able to open the doors of my Ford Figo Tdi Titanium (July 2011 make) either with the remote button on the key or manually by inserting the key into the driver side door key hole. I tried after replacing the battery in the remote key, but still it is not opening. It has been some time that I drove the car. Could it due to battery discharge, I cannot check the battery status because I cannot open the bonnet. What should I do?
I've faced a dead battery situation before and in my case the car door opened (with alarms sounding off) and I managed to get the bonnet opened for jumping the battery. I don't mean to sound condescending but have you tried to insert your car key both ways in the lock? Perhaps you could try to open the hatch door and make your way to the driver seat via the back? If all else fails you can call the dealer, they can open the door in minutes.
Old 5th October 2017, 07:08   #1043
BHPian

Looks like Ford is working on a touch screen for the Figo/Aspire twins. Much, much needed update given the slightly old school interiors and infotainment system.
vigvr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th October 2017, 11:18   #1044
BHPian

I have booked the car since a month, but the dealer is unable to provide any concrete date regarding delivery. I can't understand why it's getting so stretched out for a car which isn't selling much. Is the production stopped due to some updates? I fail to understand how the sales would revive if this situation persists.
Old 5th October 2017, 18:35   #1045
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blow Horn Ok View Post
I have booked the car since a month, but the dealer is unable to provide any concrete date regarding delivery. I can't understand why it's getting so stretched out for a car which isn't selling much. Is the production stopped due to some updates? I fail to understand how the sales would revive if this situation persists.
That is weird knowing they don't sell that many cars
Did you get an SMS from Ford saying your car is under production?
Old 6th October 2017, 08:01   #1046
BHPian

No. I haven't got any SMS. I have raised a complaint with ford and I got a confirmation for that. They were calling yesterday around 7 pm but I couldn't pick the call.
Old 6th October 2017, 09:01   #1047
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
No. I haven't got any SMS. I have raised a complaint with ford and I got a confirmation for that. They were calling yesterday around 7 pm but I couldn't pick the call.
Okay. Asking since I got a SMS from Ford mentioning my car was under production which was within 2 weeks from booking date and and then one more saying the same thing, but I guess that was actually meant to say the car is shipped from the factory.
Let's see what Ford have to say. I am sure it is an issue with the showroom.
Old 6th October 2017, 15:21   #1048
BHPian

Ford has apparently increased the price by 1-2 % and offering discounts to manage that scheme. Old marketing tactics I would say. I was contacted by ford customer service team and they say that they can confirm only the vehicle is produced and out in transit. This may take a month.

Meanwhile the dealer is offering a 2016 make titanium+ in sparkling gold color at discount. Should I look into it?

Last edited by Blow Horn Ok : 6th October 2017 at 15:29.
Old 6th October 2017, 23:42   #1049
BHPian

Quote:

Meanwhile the dealer is offering a 2016 make titanium+ in sparkling gold color at discount. Should I look into it?
What's the discount that he's offering??

High probability that it is a test-drive car because generally test-drive cars are in sparkling gold colour. If it's not a test-drive car then only you should look for it. Did you see the car in person?
auto_enthusiast is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th October 2017, 23:58   #1050
BHPian

I haven't seen it. The dealer is 150 kms away. They are offering 20 k discount and free insurance. Even I guess it's test drive car.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks