Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd August 2017, 22:31   #976
Senior - BHPian

Re: Ford Figo : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTROD View Post
Thank you guys, I will see how it turns out when I am about to refill again.
Its much ado about nothing. Drive with a light foot over a long stretch to increase the average MID mileage and see the DTE shoot up. Inversely, drive hard in city traffic and watch it nosedive. Like car's paradise said DTE = avg x fuel remaining
Old 4th August 2017, 09:47   #977

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaspire View Post
Its much ado about nothing. Drive with a light foot over a long stretch to increase the average MID mileage and see the DTE shoot up. Inversely, drive hard in city traffic and watch it nosedive. Like car's paradise said DTE = avg x fuel remaining

True.

So no need to worry about DTE and AFE fluctuations.

Just keep an eye on the Fuel Gauge
Old 8th August 2017, 16:42   #978
BHPian

Finally something to look forward too.
http://www.autocarindia.com/car-news...xt-year-405631
The two biggest -ve with the Figo/aspire were it's petrol engines and interiors.
A more fuel efficient and / or powerful petrol 1.2( both would be fine) and better interior design and features.
This may be the last chance for the brand Figo! Ford don't screw up!
rambo1o1 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th August 2017, 16:59   #979
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo1o1 View Post
Finally something to look forward too.
http://www.autocarindia.com/car-news...xt-year-405631
The two biggest -ve with the Figo/aspire were it's petrol engines and interiors.
A more fuel efficient and / or powerful petrol 1.2( both would be fine) and better interior design and features.
This may be the last chance for the brand Figo! Ford don't screw up!
The article doesn't really mention anything about what the power figures would be like, and whether performance is proposed to be significantly improved over the present lacklustre petrol engines. The interior refresh would be a welcome change, however. the new interiors of the upcoming Ecosport are rather fetching!
arindambasu13 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th August 2017, 19:50   #980
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbandit View Post
On a side note another concern would be the horns going kaput early. I've had both my horns replaced within 7 months, one being today and another a few weeks back. It seems this too is a common issue faced by Ford owners these days as per the service center. Sa told it's mostly due to water and probably a design flaw that's causing them to go bad.
This is not good at all. The reason I stick to OEM horns and rarely even replace them is due to the water entry issue on most after market trumpet type horns! If OEM itself is bad then not sure what to do! Did they replace it in without any cost to you?
Old 11th August 2017, 22:58   #981
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.s View Post
This is not good at all. The reason I stick to OEM horns and rarely even replace them is due to the water entry issue on most after market trumpet type horns! If OEM itself is bad then not sure what to do! Did they replace it in without any cost to you?
Yes !! They are covered under warranty. And replaced both at no cost. Though the first procedure if you complain a horn issue is a tune up which involves fixing the horn and if the problem persists you get a replacement. However I got a replacement under warranty both the times.
blackbandit is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th August 2017, 08:03   #982
BHPian

Is the Titanium plus variant not available anymore? Was at elite ford showroom in bangalore yesterday. I was given a price list that only has Titanium and Titanium (O). I am told by the SA that the T+ variant doesn't come anymore but he can get it made to order within 1-2 months.
veyron_head is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2017, 08:39   #983
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyron_head View Post
Is the Titanium plus variant not available anymore? Was at elite ford showroom in bangalore yesterday. I was given a price list that only has Titanium and Titanium (O). I am told by the SA that the T+ variant doesn't come anymore but he can get it made to order within 1-2 months.
If it was really discontinued then how can he get it made to order. The dealers are probably not keep it in stock anymore. The way the Ford system works is that the dealer has to order his lot 2 months in advance and the production and supply is based on that. So if your dealer orders one for you now, you will get it about 60 days later.
samaspire is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th August 2017, 13:53   #984
BHPian

http://www.autocarindia.com/car-news...n-india-405678
Now spotted in India!
Can make out a newer lower bumper design from under the camo.
Hoping that they redesign the interiors more inline with the new fiesta or upcoming Ecosport.

Last edited by rambo1o1 : 14th August 2017 at 13:56.
rambo1o1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2017, 14:11   #985
BANNED

Test drove the Figo diesel and boy does it fly. Everything in the driving feels like it is a well engineered car and the engine just keeps pulling and if you wouldn't have told me,i would guess its a petrol with a good linear power delivery. And the steering is not as light as the Ecosport so i liked it better, couldn't judge the feedback much though. Another point, the ORVMs are tiny. The space inside is i10/swift standard.
Wanted to try the petrol as well but the TD car wasn't available.
Quote:
I saw the same price list here as well. And the SA said that the Titanium+ could be ordered. Also noting that the TD car was a Titanium+ .
Btw, if I were you,i would order the Titanium+ anyway since I would prefer the smartphone dock over the SYNC system, if the sound quality isn't too different.
agambhandari is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th August 2017, 19:42   #986
BHPian

Has any one taken a test drive of the recently launched sports variant. If yes, please narrate the experience . How does it feel in comparison to normal figo?
Old 16th August 2017, 13:51   #987
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agambhandari View Post

I saw the same price list here as well. And the SA said that the Titanium+ could be ordered. Also noting that the TD car was a Titanium+ .
Btw, if I were you,i would order the Titanium+ anyway since I would prefer the smartphone dock over the SYNC system, if the sound quality isn't too different.
I am also leaning towards the T+. That voice control would be very helpful. But A factory fit mobile holder dock is too good to resist because I use GPS all the time and none of the mobile holders I bought have ever stayed stuck to the windshield. Now that I can get 6 airbags on both T & T+ , I am trying to decide between the dock and the voice control!
Old 16th August 2017, 14:14   #988
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I am also leaning towards the T+. That voice control would be very helpful. But A factory fit mobile holder dock is too good to resist because I use GPS all the time and none of the mobile holders I bought have ever stayed stuck to the windshield. Now that I can get 6 airbags on both T & T+ , I am trying to decide between the dock and the voice control!
Wouldn't voice control work with your phone. If you go with the T(O) you can even use Android Auto or any other app on your phone that will offer a lot more functionalities.

On the other hand you will miss out on the supremely comfortable leather seats.
Old 16th August 2017, 14:24   #989
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaspire View Post

On the other hand you will miss out on the supremely comfortable leather seats.
Isn't the leather seat only available on Aspire? I dont think Figo T+ offers leather seats.
veyron_head is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th August 2017, 16:15   #990
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Isn't the leather seat only available on Aspire? I dont think Figo T+ offers leather seats.
You are right. ! The leather seats are offered on the Titanium+ variant of Aspire while the Figo T+ still gets fabric seat covers itself.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks