Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd April 2016, 18:50   #286
BHPian

Re: Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review

Hi guys, got the Brezza delivered yesterday. The process was seamless and kudos to the team at Pratham Motors (Queens Road). Special thanks to SA Nayana, her TL Harry.

I picked the granite grey and was thinking about giving it a dual tone look. Putting the pics here. I got someone to do a photoshop and I am in two minds now.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-img_0702.jpg  

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-img_0703.jpg  

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-img_0702-1.jpg  

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-img_0703-1.jpg  

Ranjimso is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd April 2016, 20:12   #287
Senior - BHPian

White doesnt suit it. Maybe silver, black (classic) or a medium metallic blue like the Swift would look good
Mortis is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd April 2016, 20:14   #288
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranjimso View Post
Hi guys, got the Brezza delivered yesterday. The process was seamless and kudos to the team at Pratham Motors (Queens Road). Special thanks to SA Nayana, her TL Harry.

I picked the granite grey and was thinking about giving it a dual tone look. Putting the pics here. I got someone to do a photoshop and I am in two minds now.
The white top doesn't go well with it. Silver maybe. Stick with the stock one for some time and try out various colours. I can try out making a pic of a specific colour if you need.
anycatd is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd April 2016, 20:22   #289
Senior - BHPian

Anyone got the LDi variant? Any pictures please of the Ldi variant?

Also any reduction in the waiting periods?
Old 22nd April 2016, 21:21   #290
BHPian

Which engine oil would be good for this vehicle? 5w30 is recommended. I want it to be a little quieter.
Old 22nd April 2016, 21:48   #291
BHPian

Quote:

Honestly white looks horrible, maybe silver. If I were to pick grey I would keep it as it as! If you are keen on having the roof with different color I would suggest you to try checking out the carbon fiber finish in a darker shade than your car. That's my suggestion.
Old 22nd April 2016, 22:30   #292
PCS
BHPian

Brezza VDI with 16 Inch Alloys HRS
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-20160422_171139.jpg  

PCS is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 22nd April 2016, 22:40   #293
BHPian

Quote:
I picked the granite grey and was thinking about giving it a dual tone look. .
Congratulations for your new car.
In my opinion Granite Grey looks better from other colors (white been Indian favorite) . Don't go for dual torn it would loose it's appeal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCS View Post
Alloy looks great, how much did it cost?

Last edited by Jose.solorider : 22nd April 2016 at 22:43. Reason: Additional
Old 22nd April 2016, 23:32   #294
Senior - BHPian

Took a longer test drive of the Brezza today, will focus just on the drive part of my observations, as rest of the details I am sure you guys already know.

1) The seating position is high, and the visibility of the bonnet does give it a big car feel from inside

2) The power delivery is like how the old Swifts used to be, but with rev happiness added to the mixture. After I think 2000 rpm, there is a shove in the seat sudden pull and its not linear like how the newer Swifts have.

3) It picks up speed very very rapidly. I was on a LBS Marg near R City taking a test drive and before I even realised, one shift to 3rd from 2nd and I was at 80. That's insane.

4) I purposely let it fly over some road undulations and most of them I could not feel, yes hard ones do filter in though but that is all right considering the hard ones were really big ones on which I would slow down to 5 kmph on my Swift.

5) The gearshifts felt a bit notchy, the car had run 260 km, strange. Never felt this in a 50 km run Creta.

6) Handling was superb. Nothing to complain at all.

7) This one looks good only in a few colors, and to check how it looks, I advice letting someone drive the Brezza and you follow it in another car to get a real feel of how the car looks. For example, In white, I really liked how she looked in the pictures, until I followed one on the highway and really did not like it at all from behind.

8) The Dual Tone ZDI + is too overpriced. Does not seem worth 11.64 On Road Mumbai, that's my opinion though. Interiors do not feel like a 11.5 lakh car.

9) Would I buy one ? Well, like they say in Gujarati " Modi Levi Pan Audi Levi", which when translated means 'Buy Late, But Buy and Audi". I ll wait some more to save up on the Creta is how I feel right now.
humyum is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd April 2016, 00:24   #295
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anycatd View Post
Which engine oil would be good for this vehicle? 5w30 is recommended. I want it to be a little quieter.
I suggest you to go with recommended 5W30 oil itself. Maruti recommends 5W40 synthetic oil for all 1.3 diesel cars except recent launches like brezza, S cross. Is it synthetic or mineral oil recommended for Brezza?
Old 23rd April 2016, 02:07   #296
BHPian

Quote:
Aha..! Five Spoke Wheels!
Mind sharing its specs and cost.
Old 23rd April 2016, 12:54   #297
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortis View Post
White doesnt suit it. Maybe silver, black (classic) or a medium metallic blue like the Swift would look good
Quote:
The white top doesn't go well with it. Silver maybe. Stick with the stock one for some time and try out various colours. I can try out making a pic of a specific colour if you need.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhansali_hardik View Post
Honestly white looks horrible, maybe silver. If I were to pick grey I would keep it as it as! If you are keen on having the roof with different color I would suggest you to try checking out the carbon fiber finish in a darker shade than your car. That's my suggestion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose.solorider View Post
Congratulations for your new car.
In my opinion Granite Grey looks better from other colors (white been Indian favorite) . Don't go for dual torn it would loose it's appeal.

Alloy looks great, how much did it cost?
Thanks all . I think the black glossy finish vinyl wrap should do the deed.
Old 23rd April 2016, 15:57   #298
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Naren View Post
I suggest you to go with recommended 5W30 oil itself. Maruti recommends 5W40 synthetic oil for all 1.3 diesel cars except recent launches like brezza, S cross. Is it synthetic or mineral oil recommended for Brezza?
I wanted brand names recommendations in 5w30.

Our car was feeling really bumpy. Just went for a tire pressure check. It was all over the place. One tyre 48 one 44 one 41 one 38. This despite me telling the dealer to check it before delivery. Now kept it at 32 for all tyres, one below 33 specified as it's hot these days. Runs much smoother.
Old 23rd April 2016, 16:07   #299
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I wanted brand names recommendations in 5w30.

Our car was feeling really bumpy. Just went for a tire pressure check. It was all over the place. One tyre 48 one 44 one 41 one 38. This despite me telling the dealer to check it before delivery. Now kept it at 32 for all tyres, one below 33 specified as it's hot these days. Runs much smoother.
Yes, tyres are over inflated when dispatched from factory. It is dealer's responsibility to correct it. But most of the times, dealers fail to check. So I always check tyre pressure and fill fuel at nearest petrol bunk after taking delivery.
Old 24th April 2016, 18:36   #300
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Quote:
This car really looks great.
Have you by any chance upsized your tyres?
And one more quick cross check, does the ZDi+ come with 17 inchers?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks