Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews


Reply
  Search this Thread
5,389,026 views
Old 10th February 2024, 22:11   #3706
BHPian
 
Mile10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 42
Thanked: 258 Times
Re: Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiran_cr View Post
Hi Mile10,
Can you please tell me how you handled this situation? Did you go with insurance claim and replaced the whole fuel tank or went to FNG to replace only the affected child part?
Sorry for the late reply, assuming you would have fixed this issue by now. I got only the part replaced with Toyota dealer directly, waited 3 days for the part to be available. You don't have to replace the whole fuel tank.
Mile10 is offline  
Old 10th February 2024, 23:16   #3707
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Jodhpur
Posts: 33
Thanked: 24 Times
Re: Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review

Quote:
Clearly not sending it back to them for future service, will stick to FNGs.
Hi, sorry to be off topic but could you help me out with a trustworthy FNG at Jodhpur where I can get some mechanical and electrical work done on my 2012 XUV 5OO?
I am hesitant to take it to the Mahindra authorised service centre due to fears of being overcharged.

Ps. I had also asked this in the XUV 5OO thread but got no response as there might not be any active XUV owner from Jodhpur on T-BHP.

TIA
hmansari

Last edited by hmansari : 10th February 2024 at 23:17. Reason: Formatting
hmansari is offline  
Old 11th February 2024, 09:58   #3708
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 96
Thanked: 153 Times
Re: Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review

I agree that the Toyota Authorised Service centers mess up on the alignment. This has been my experience twice (once at Trichy and second at Chennai). In fact the Trichy experience was so bad that I had to get another alignment done at Chennai. Couldn't go back to complain at the Trichy centre as I was in a hurry to leave on the same day to Chennai.
After thee experiences, I depend entirely on Madhus in Bangalore.
Bsimhan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th February 2024, 19:57   #3709
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Location: CHENNAI
Posts: 17
Thanked: Once
Re: Toyota Innova Crysta : modiber Reverse Camera Issue

Friends,

My Crysta has just been fitted with modiber 360 camera.

When I engage reverse gear, the two guide lines at the rear, highlighted in red color, are NOT aligned with side edges of the vehicle i.e. I am expecting them to be the side edge of the vehicle.

However, the lines are 2 ft inside of the actual edge. This is inconvenient and defeating the purpose.

Accessories guy gives various reasons and I am not convinced.

Is this the productís limitation? Or, wrong calibration? No manual was given and no internet resource is available.

If I donít have solution for this, I will have to trash the Rs.35K worth 360 camera and retain the OEM one 

Any help on this is much appreciated.

Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review-img_2497-copy.jpg  

muruan is offline  
Old 12th February 2024, 20:13   #3710
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: coorg/bangalore
Posts: 447
Thanked: 570 Times
Re: Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by B747fan View Post

People buy Toyotas cause of their affordable service, reliability and fuss free ownership experience, not this. Clearly not sending it back to them for future service, will stick to FNGs.

(Note to mods: not sure if this is the right place to post this, but thought this would be the best place.)
+1, exactly the same trend observed with Nandi Toyota in Bangalore. I had the misfortune of dealing with an apparently senior advisor Suresh for my service who not only added on additional fictitious labour charges but also damaged my paint while servicing my fortuner.
These unqualified clowns donít realise that a lot of people have more than basic knowledge about their cars these days. I too am seriously considering moving to a competent FNG because of this experience.
howler is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th February 2024, 17:14   #3711
Team-BHP Support
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 17,786
Thanked: 76,731 Times
Re: Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by B747fan View Post
Our 2016 Innova Crysta 2.8 GX AT went for its 150k servicing earlier today at Mayank Toyota, Jodhpur. We had stopped using Toyota ASS since 2020 when the earlier dealer shut shop during Covid. This was our first time trying the new dealer. The car had slight vibrations at speeds of 80 and above, and there was also slight noise from the engine bay, so I recommended my dad to send it to the dealer instead of using the FNG (This is my dad's daily drive and hence I barely drive it). Now in the morning when the car was dropped off, we were told that wheel alignment and balancing should sort this out. Along with that, we were quoted front brake pads, front brake disks, general service, oil filter, oil change and the usual bits, with promised delivery by 6pm. In the evening(around 4pm), they call my dad and tell him that the tyres are bad and will require replacement, and that we cannot perform wheel balancing and wheel alignment on these tyres. Now here is the catch, the tyres have plenty of life left, having being driven around 20-25k kms. We told them to leave the wheel balancing and alignment. This is when they hesitated to deliver us the car by today evening, and told us it will be ready by tomorrow morning, but upon insisting, they told us we will deliver it in the evening. They then called us to tell that the car is ready, and we sent the driver with the money.

In the meanwhile there was an argument between my dad and the SA at Mayank Toyota about the vibrations, and my dad told him to visit and outside wheel balancing and alignment shop with him tomorrow to take their opinion on the matter, to which they agreed, however they stuck to their point that the tyres are worn and hence there is vibration, and that wheel balancing and alignment cannot be done on these tyres. (Now I have not personally inspected the tyres, so I am not sure if the wear indicator is showing the need to replace them.)

The driver reached the service centre and was told that the car will be delivered tomorrow morning, and upon telling the SA to call and confirm, he was told that we have already told them, which they had not. So he came back. Now it was almost 7pm, and the service centre closes at 6:30. We tried calling the SA, and the contact number of the service centre, but they did not pick up, which is completely different behaviour compared to when they have to advertise about their "Free general checkup scheme with free engine oil filter replacement". My dad got around 2 calls everyday for last 2 weeks or so to send the car for servicing to avail the same. We eventually managed to get in contact with their team, and they started misbehaving on call, and my father told them to watch their tone.

The car is still at the service centre, and the SA said that he will replace the tyres with tyres from another car tomorrow and do a test drive, to which my dad said okay, but I don't think that's a good idea. Plus this kind of behaviour is completely unacceptable from Toyota, the same company that advertises service within an hour. They had received the car at 10:37am, and the initial estimate had a promised delivery time of 6pm. However they failed to do that. Attaching both the initial estimate and the final invoice. Even after charging over 30k, they were trying to sell more stuff than what was required, they even wanted to do underbody rust treatment, as according to them the exhaust was rusting.

People buy Toyotas cause of their affordable service, reliability and fuss free ownership experience, not this. Clearly not sending it back to them for future service, will stick to FNGs.

(Note to mods: not sure if this is the right place to post this, but thought this would be the best place.)
Related News Article

Response from Mayank Toyota

Quote:
Dear Sir,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We understand your concern and would like to bring some point to your notice to understand the facts.

1. Estimate shared while receiving the vehicle was without GST and only for service and any expected part required to resolve your complaint, but if in case while working any additional requirements comes to the knowledge of technician, the same is communicated to customer and the work performed only after confirmation. Some optional works are also educated to customer like underbody coating, interior cleaning etc to make the vehicle more reliable and comfortable (like underbody coating will save the vehicle from rusting) for the customer but that also performed only after customer confirmation. In your case also the actual bill reduces because your dad had refused for those optional works.

2. In case of uneven wear and tear of tyres (which generally depends on the road conditions and driving pattern of customer) we recommend customers to change the tyres even if they had good rubber left on them. In such cases we do not charge alignment and balancing charges as the vibration concern will not be resolved. Outside agency doesn’t care about such thing and charge the customer for alignment and balancing without catching the real concern of vibration.

3. Your driver came to the workshop and assured our service advisor that your dad himself would visit the workshop in the morning and then only pick the vehicle. We agreed as we also want complete customer satisfaction before the delivery of the vehicle. The vehicle was ready at our end, and we don’t have any benefit in holding the vehicle. This is the point where miscommunication between your dad and the service advisor arises. The service advisor believes that your driver was just following your dad’s order, so no further communication required.

4. Our Service Advisor was a female, and we allow female staff to leave office according to working hours (which you also confirmed that your dad called after working hours) so that they can also reach their home on time at night. She had no intention of leaving your dad’s call unattended, but she was on the way on a 2-wheeler and not in a position to take a call while driving. Later your dad called our helpdesk number, and our CRM attended the call. She shared the number with GMCS and within 5 minutes GMCS called your dad to resolve the complaint. He shared the communication of your driver and Service Advisor with him, but he was very aggressive and was not ready to understand and said that GMCS was behaving rudely. GMCS apologize for the inconvenience and personally attend him in morning with Service Manager and Technical Team leader and offered him that if he allow, we will arrange our demo vehicle tyres and swipe them so that he can understand the actual fact while test drive of vehicle which you refused and took delivery of vehicle.

5. In your earlier case of 2019 (Mayank Toyota) was not in existence but that time also if you communicate with the respective dealer, they must provide you the actual reason for the concern.
We as Toyota dealer are always here to help our customers and understand the value of the customer so we request you to pls visit our dealership for any concern. We request you to pls inspect your vehicle personally and if any technical help is required, we would send our technical team with you so that you can understand the problem practically while driving the vehicle. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience as you are our valued customer and expecting your visit again.

Thanks & Regards

(GMCS – Mayank Toyota)

Last edited by Aditya : 17th February 2024 at 19:46.
Aditya is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 17th February 2024, 17:33   #3712
BHPian
 
B747fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2022
Location: MH02/RJ19
Posts: 66
Thanked: 169 Times
Re: Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Related News Article

Response from Mayank Toyota
Quote:
Dear Sir,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We understand your concern and would like to bring some point to your notice to understand the facts.

1. Estimate shared while receiving the vehicle was without GST and only for service and any expected part required to resolve your complaint, but if in case while working any additional requirements comes to the knowledge of technician, the same is communicated to customer and the work performed only after confirmation. Some optional works are also educated to customer like underbody coating, interior cleaning etc to make the vehicle more reliable and comfortable (like underbody coating will save the vehicle from rusting) for the customer but that also performed only after customer confirmation. In your case also the actual bill reduces because your dad had refused for those optional works.

2. In case of uneven wear and tear of tyres (which generally depends on the road conditions and driving pattern of customer) we recommend customers to change the tyres even if they had good rubber left on them. In such cases we do not charge alignment and balancing charges as the vibration concern will not be resolved. Outside agency doesnít care about such thing and charge the customer for alignment and balancing without catching the real concern of vibration.

3. Your driver came to the workshop and assured our service advisor that your dad himself would visit the workshop in the morning and then only pick the vehicle. We agreed as we also want complete customer satisfaction before the delivery of the vehicle. The vehicle was ready at our end, and we donít have any benefit in holding the vehicle. This is the point where miscommunication between your dad and the service advisor arises. The service advisor believes that your driver was just following your dadís order, so no further communication required.

4. Our Service Advisor was a female, and we allow female staff to leave office according to working hours (which you also confirmed that your dad called after working hours) so that they can also reach their home on time at night. She had no intention of leaving your dadís call unattended, but she was on the way on a 2-wheeler and not in a position to take a call while driving. Later your dad called our helpdesk number, and our CRM attended the call. She shared the number with GMCS and within 5 minutes GMCS called your dad to resolve the complaint. He shared the communication of your driver and Service Advisor with him, but he was very aggressive and was not ready to understand and said that GMCS was behaving rudely. GMCS apologize for the inconvenience and personally attend him in morning with Service Manager and Technical Team leader and offered him that if he allow, we will arrange our demo vehicle tyres and swipe them so that he can understand the actual fact while test drive of vehicle which you refused and took delivery of vehicle.

5. In your earlier case of 2019 (Mayank Toyota) was not in existence but that time also if you communicate with the respective dealer, they must provide you the actual reason for the concern.
We as Toyota dealer are always here to help our customers and understand the value of the customer so we request you to pls visit our dealership for any concern. We request you to pls inspect your vehicle personally and if any technical help is required, we would send our technical team with you so that you can understand the problem practically while driving the vehicle. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience as you are our valued customer and expecting your visit again.

Thanks & Regards

(GMCS Ė Mayank Toyota)
1. I agree with the fact that the invoice shared was without GST, and have no issues with that. The main issue that arose with the bill was that initially the bill sent was higher than what came out to be the final bill. This was the bill sent on the evening of 1st of January.

2. There was no uneven wear and tear not the tyres, and they have been maintained well. The team at Mayank Toyota said that that we tried to balance them but it wasn't working and that they will not be able to do wheel alignment on them and recommended to change the tyres. The main reason why we sent the car to Toyota in the first place was to address the vibrations. But that clearly didn't happen and the team tried to upsell tyres(and underbody coating which we refused). The issue was resolved after alignment from an outside shop. Several members on team-bhp also agree that Toyota service centres don't generally perform alignment and balancing correctly.

3. The driver did not say that my dad will come to pick the car in the morning, in fact he himself was told by the staff that the car will only be given in the morning, and that this had been communicated to my dad, which was a lie. My dad had to go for some urgent work and hence we required the car ASAP, but he had to postpone his work because of that.

4. I understand that the staff was female, but we tried to call her several times, and generally people do pick up when called several times, however this was not the case. Furthermore, upon calling the Helpdesk, the GM who was on call, started misbehaving first, then only my dad had to raise his voice and told him not to misbehave. We refused to do a trial with test drive car tyres as he had some urgent work to do, post which he got the alignment and balancing done, which fixed the issue. The main issue is that there was a lot of miscommunication between the dealership staff itself, and lack of clarity on any sort of timelines. First my driver was told it'll be ready by 4-5pm. Then we were told it would not be possible to deliver today but we can try, and then we were told 6pm, but that again did not happen. By the time we got to know from our driver what was told to him, the service centre had shut down. We were not communicated that the car will be delivered on the following day.

5. The 2019 dealer is no longer in existence, but just wanted to raise that issue as well. This has nothing to do with Mayank Toyota.
B747fan is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 18th February 2024, 21:54   #3713
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Kochi
Posts: 208
Thanked: 624 Times
Re: Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by B747fan View Post
The car had slight vibrations at speeds of 80 and above, and there was also slight noise from the engine bay, so I recommended my dad to send it to the dealer instead of using the FNG (This is my dad's daily drive and hence I barely drive it). Now in the morning when the car was dropped off, we were told that wheel alignment and balancing should sort this out.
Quote:
In the evening(around 4pm), they call my dad and tell him that the tyres are bad and will require replacement, and that we cannot perform wheel balancing and wheel alignment on these tyres. Now here is the catch, the tyres have plenty of life left, having being driven around 20-25k kms.
Regarding the vibration problems, I would give the benefit of the doubt to the service centre.

Our Mercedes E-Class had a vibration problem last April. It came on at around 50 km/h. We took it to a tyre shop. They said that for two of the tyres, the side that makes contact with the road has a large "bulge" (not the same as tyre bulge that happens on the sidewall). We simply replaced those tyres, went for a test drive with the guy at the shop (even before fixing alignment and balancing) and right then itself observed that the vibrations were gone. Then we did the alignment and balancing. At the time itself, the tyre shop people had warned us that the remaining tyres were on their way out but we can continue using it for the time being.

In December last year, the vibrations returned. We went to the tyre shop again. They lifted the car on the lift and simply rotated the wheel by hand. They showed me the very visible up-and-down motion of the tyre edge for one of the wheels.

We again replaced two tyres (these weren't the ones we replaced back in April), did the alignment and balancing, and the vibrations were gone.

Now, the tyres that developed these problems were the much hyped (even on Team-BHP) Michelin Pilot Sport 4 and there was plenty of tread depth left.

My point is, even if the tyre has plenty of tread depth left, it could have large bulges on the side that makes contact with the road. It won't be apparent if you simply look at it. But good tyre shop people can determine this. Our case of very visible bulges was a rare case. This particular problem cannot be fixed by doing alignment and balancing.

For what its worth, the new tyres we have installed are Continental SportContact (I forget if it was SC5 or SC6). I have stopped caring too much about tyre brands.

Last edited by voldemort : 18th February 2024 at 21:57.
voldemort is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 18th February 2024, 21:57   #3714
JLS
BHPian
 
JLS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ahmedabad
Posts: 163
Thanked: 181 Times
Re: Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Related News Article


3. Your driver came to the workshop and assured our service advisor that your dad himself would visit the workshop in the morning and then only pick the vehicle. We agreed as we also want complete customer satisfaction before the delivery of the vehicle. The vehicle was ready at our end, and we donít have any benefit in holding the vehicle. This is the point where miscommunication between your dad and the service advisor arises. The service advisor believes that your driver was just following your dadís order, so no further communication required.
Why one would send a driver to a service center just to assure that dad will visit workshop in the morning and then only pickup the vehicle

I think GMCS Mayank Toyota is not telling complete truth. May be car was not ready, or car was used for some other purpose? I hope OP had checked the ODO reading

Such behavior from a Toyota dealer tars the otherwise excellent reputation Toyota service has earned
JLS is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th February 2024, 22:04   #3715
BHPian
 
B747fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2022
Location: MH02/RJ19
Posts: 66
Thanked: 169 Times
Re: Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by voldemort View Post
Regarding the vibration problems, I would give the benefit of the doubt to the service centre.

Our Mercedes E-Class had a vibration problem last April. It came on at around 50 km/h. We took it to a tyre shop. They said that for two of the tyres, the side that makes contact with the road has a large "bulge" (not the same as tyre bulge that happens on the sidewall). We simply replaced those tyres, went for a test drive with the guy at the shop (even before fixing alignment and balancing) and right then itself observed that the vibrations were gone. Then we did the alignment and balancing. At the time itself, the tyre shop people had warned us that the remaining tyres were on their way out but we can continue using it for the time being.

In December last year, the vibrations returned. We went to the tyre shop again. They lifted the car on the lift and simply rotated the wheel by hand. They showed me the very visible up-and-down motion of the tyre edge for one of the wheels.

We again replaced two tyres (these weren't the ones we replaced back in April), did the alignment and balancing, and the vibrations were gone.

Now, the tyres that developed these problems were the much hyped (even on Team-BHP) Michelin Pilot Sport 4 and there was plenty of tread depth left.

My point is, even if the tyre has plenty of tread depth left, it could have large bulges on the side that makes contact with the road. It won't be apparent if you simply look at it. But good tyre shop people can determine this. Our case of very visible bulges was an extreme rare case. This particular problem cannot be fixed by doing alignment and balancing.

The new tyres we have installed are Continental SportContact (I forget if it was SC5 or SC6).
Hi,

I understand what you are saying as I had also experienced the same on my E-Class at least twice in the years we had owned it. When we sold it, it was also running on Pilot Sport 4s, and one of them had developed a slight bulge but didn't cause any vibrations(I think it was maybe due to it being on the side wall, and really small as well).

But coming back to the Innova, the problem was solved after wheel balancing and alignment, as mentioned earlier. The tyres have at the very least 10-12,000 km worth of life left according to the tyre shop. Plus the car mostly runs on the National Highways or city roads, and rarely encounters rough patches. I had tested the vibrations myself after alignment and balancing and can confirm the vibration was gone.

The Toyota dealership said they tried to balance the tyres and that it wasn't happening, and that they won't be able to perform alignment because of it, and will have to replace the tyres. When we told them we will not be replacing the tyres, is when the experience with them went sideways, it was all going fine till this moment, and this is also when the delivery timeline started going sideways.

Coming back to your point, if there were bulges, the alignment and balancing wouldn't have fixed these issues, if I understand what you are saying correctly.


Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS View Post
Why one would send a driver to a service center just to assure that dad will visit workshop in the morning and then only pickup the vehicle

I think GMCS Mayank Toyota is not telling complete truth. May be car was not ready, or car was used for some other purpose? I hope OP had checked the ODO reading

Such behavior from a Toyota dealer tars the otherwise excellent reputation Toyota service has earned
The odometer meter was verified and there was not a significant change. I also suspect that the car was not ready, but it could also be something different, as they started diverging from their timeline once we said no for tyre replacement. The Corporate Head at Mayank Toyota is a known(he was earlier with Mercedes Jodhpur), and I reached out to him about this once I saw the reply yesterday. He gave me a missed call but has not been answering since (I tried calling once, and then also texted), as I wanted to talk about this issue with him as well. I agree that Toyota service is almost excellent having owned Toyotas since 2010. Apparently my dad got a call from the GM 3 days ago and they wanted to talk to him, but he was busy and said he won't be able to come. Maybe they wanted to talk about this issue.

Last edited by B747fan : 18th February 2024 at 22:11.
B747fan is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 21st February 2024, 19:31   #3716
RGK
Senior - BHPian
 
RGK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: DPM and CHN
Posts: 1,821
Thanked: 1,138 Times
Re: Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by goel.honey View Post
I want to know if it is possible to add Automatic Climate control/Keyless Entry and Push Start to the car now? Also expected charges and references for the same would be helpful.
It will be very expensive, as it may require OEM wiring changes.

Note: Do check with Innova - Type 4 conversion guys.
RGK is offline  
Old 25th February 2024, 16:16   #3717
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: MH43 / TN50
Posts: 91
Thanked: 58 Times
Re: Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review

It seems ASCs dont check for software updates during service and focus more on replacing oil filter, engine oil and such basic stuff alone. It became evident when i pushed them to enable "custom" regen but ended up in pushing 2 ECU updates.
Has anyone found upgrade to the stock audio system for Crysta?
Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review-img_20240111_184718_1.jpg
Innysta is offline  
Old 5th March 2024, 18:36   #3718
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2024
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1
Thanked: 2 Times
Re: Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review

Hi All,

I am a new member here! Thank you, moderators, for approving my application to join Team BHP.

My family and I have the 2.8-liter diesel Innova Crysta from 2017. My family has recently shifted from Bangalore to Dehradun, and along with our belongings, we brought the Innova too! While we are thoroughly enjoying the colder weather here, this also comes along with the need for a heater at home and in the car.

While turning the heater on in the Innova (on a rather cold evening), we noticed that the front section of the car blows hot air out pretty fast, but the back section doesn't. I had initially assumed that it was a valve problem (since there was no requirement for hot air in Bangalore's temperate climate) and shifted the temperature gauge to cool the car. The car immediately complied, and both the front and back vents started blowing icy cold air out. I then, again, turned the gauge back to hot, hoping the issue would resolve itself, but the same problem persisted.

The car anyway required a service, so I handed the car over to Toyota for a service + to check for the heating issue. When I went back to receive the car, the manager explained to me that Toyota had decided to compartmentalize the front and back sections of the vehicle's heating and cooling functions. To summarize:

The front section has both a heating coil and an evaporator (cooling coil). The back section, however, only gets the cooling coil without a heating coil. This, to me, was a surprise, as the Innova is a "passenger's vehicle" and therefore should have all the amenities, such as heating and cooling, available for the rear passengers too.

I did go through this thread to see if anyone has dealt with this issue before or confirmed if heating is not available for rear passengers, but I couldn't find the post.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
whysb is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd March 2024, 23:08   #3719
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: MH43 / TN50
Posts: 91
Thanked: 58 Times
Re: Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review

For Crysta, Can front camera be fitted as an OE from ASCs? Will that be plug and play or need wire cut? How much cost will it be? Thanks.
Innysta is offline  
Old 22nd March 2024, 23:42   #3720
Senior - BHPian
 
amalji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 1,640
Thanked: 3,175 Times
Re: Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysb View Post
The front section has both a heating coil and an evaporator (cooling coil). The back section, however, only gets the cooling coil without a heating coil. This, to me, was a surprise, as the Innova is a "passenger's vehicle" and therefore should have all the amenities, such as heating and cooling, available for the rear passengers too.
This information is accurate. The Innova Crysta has heating only at the front.
amalji is offline   (2) Thanks
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks