Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2024, 10:18   #1051
BHPian

Re: Volkswagen Tiguan : Official Review

Hi All,

I am experiencing a strange problem with my 6 month old Tiguan. When I reach speeds about 90-100kmph and beyond, there is wind cutting noise which is felt inside the cabin. It is akin to AC blower noise but is felt a little more prominently. At lower speeds the NVH levels are otherwise pretty good but this problem persists whenever I go on the highways. The service center is clue less and is offering lame excuses but haven't found a solution as of now. Please let me know if anyone had faced this and if yes, was it solved by the service guys?

TIA
Old 28th June 2024, 17:29   #1052
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SriniTSI View Post

It is akin to AC blower noise but is felt a little more prominently. At lower speeds the NVH levels are otherwise pretty good but this problem persists whenever I go on the highways.
TIA
I recently did a long test drive if Tiguan. I drove it up to 115 KMPH on NICE road. I could clearly feel prominent wind noise above 100 KMPH. Road noise and engine noise were hardly audible. However, one can't miss the wind noise. It looks like this is the normal trait of the car.
Request other owners to share their experience.
CarML is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 1st July 2024, 14:13   #1053
BHPian

Thanks, CarML,

For some reason it's very difficult to reconcile with the fact that it is a usual trait of the vehicle. If other owners have experienced this, please validate. If not the noise, my mind can make peace and bury it under loud music.

Most Viewed