Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 28th August 2019, 14:28   #106
BHPian

Default Re: Hyundai Santro : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
By the way - a query. Does it come with intermittent wiper position on the stalk now? Or its still just Mist-Slow-Fast? Place where you and I live, 90% of times we need INT and not the other positions...
No there are only 2 positions like the old I10
Palio_2005 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2019, 14:32   #107
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palio_2005 View Post
No there are only 2 positions like the old I10
Well that kinda blows doesn't it? Even Alto has intermittent wiper. Santro isn't a cheap car by any means.
(Yes like you said - my father-in-law's NextGen i10 has the same 2 positions. Its extremely frustrating when driving that car to Konkan!)

I'd prefer to have intermittent wipers with manual ORVMs rather than electrically adjusting mirrors but no intermittent wipers! I.e. if Hyundai must save money somehow. I'm just giving them an alternative to easily save.

The biggest thing I was frustrated with in my Omni was not a lack of AC. It was lack of intermittent wipers!

Last edited by Reinhard : 28th August 2019 at 14:36.
Reinhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2019, 12:41   #108
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
Well that kinda blows doesn't it? Even Alto has intermittent wiper. Santro isn't a cheap car by any means.
(Yes like you said - my father-in-law's NextGen i10 has the same 2 positions. Its extremely frustrating when driving that car to Konkan!)

I'd prefer to have intermittent wipers with manual ORVMs rather than electrically adjusting mirrors but no intermittent wipers! I.e. if Hyundai must save money somehow. I'm just giving them an alternative to easily save.

The biggest thing I was frustrated with in my Omni was not a lack of AC. It was lack of intermittent wipers!
Yes it is one thing which is missing and wonder why Hyundai skipped such a simple feature. Sometimes manufacturers try to pinch pennies when not needed.
Palio_2005 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote