Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th November 2020, 18:10   #451
BHPian

Re: Nissan Magnite Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.joshi View Post
Nissan has 5 dealerships in Delhi now which were just 1 or 2 last month. Service centres in Delhi are still limited to 2 which I believe will increase based on Magnite's sales charts. Is it just Delhi or some other cities have also seen spike in Nissan's dealerships ahead of Magnite's launch?
I have seen the spike across all the states. Just after the first reviews came out, I went to their website to see how many dealers are there in the southern 4 states. Felt that even though they have a good product, this may fail due to lack of sales and service centres, a few days back.

AP: Earlier, I was shocked to see only Tirupati and Vijayawada. Checked again today and am completely surprised to see Guntur, Rajahmundry, 2 new showrooms and a service centre added in Visakhapatnam.

Karnataka: Saw only 2 showrooms in Bangalore for the entire state of KA a few days back. Today, again surprised to see quite a few showrooms added in Bangalore and 3 more cities in KA.

Situation in Kerala and Tamil Nadu is much much better. Telangana though has only 2 dealerships still, only in Hyderabad but again multiple branches are now opened by the existing two dealerships.

So the management is quickly adding up showrooms and making sure that no stone is left unturned before they announce the prices. Disappointment from prospective customers of not finding a nearest dealer is the last thing they want after having a competitive product.

Source used to find dealers: https://dealers.nissan.in/

Go to advanced search and select the state.
klgiridhar is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 19:49   #452
BHPian

Found this in facebook recently, one thing im sure to do if buy the magnite next year is to blackout the chrome grill border. Mod potential will be an interesting topic for this carNissan Magnite Review-nissanmagniteblackeditionfront3quarters16b9.jpg
starke is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 20:04   #453
Senior - BHPian

Nissan have done a great job in designing the exteriors and the interiors of the Magnite. IMO this is one of the best designs I have seen under <15 lacs segment in India. The exteriors are very sharp and appealing especially in brown shade, other cars in its category are now looking bit pale read boring. However I don’t like the over load of chrome around the radiator grills.

The controls on the center fascia are tilted 5 degrees towards the driver, this is a feature generally seen in high end cars. The engine and especially the CVT combo looks promising, based on the various reviews out there.

Hope Nissan now gives a good service assurance pack to instill long term trust in their product.

Regarding the point on expanding service network. I am not sure why Nissan cannot share the existing Renault’s service network ? Both Renault and Nissan are in a alliance for long time. They have products with shared platforms and it make sense to share service also.
tj123 is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 21:59   #454
Senior - BHPian

Its sad that one cant fit the brilliant looking 17" alloys of the kicks on the Magnite due to to 4 vs 5 hole design. For some reason the magnite's stock alloy looks are not growing despite looking at them in several videos.
Old 25th November 2020, 00:04   #455
naj
BHPian

Hello ,
Its sad to note there are no dealers in Pune. Called up Nissan and they confirmed same. Do not know how Nissan will service Pune in that case. The dealer in Navi Mumbai is not responding too on the phone .

Fed up waiting for the Sonet want to check out the Magnite as one of the options. Its been 2 months and no clarity on the delivery time frames.
Thanks-
naj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th November 2020, 00:12   #456
BHPian

'Maha' comparison of all the 4m csuvs by motoroctane. 1+ hrs of detailed analysis though I somewhat feel the idea was to make Magnite look half a segment lower than the rest. Paid by rival companies to counter the expected price shock by Nissan? Interesting times ahead !

Last edited by Turbokick : 25th November 2020 at 00:14.
Turbokick is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 25th November 2020, 00:48   #457
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbokick View Post
https://Youtu.be/AUr9Po65eDc

'Maha' comparison of all the 4m csuvs by motoroctane. 1+ hrs of detailed analysis though I somewhat feel the idea was to make Magnite look half a segment lower than the rest. Paid by rival companies to counter the expected price shock by Nissan? Interesting times ahead !
seems like not paid by the competitor, but Nissan India didn't paid them like the Korean's.

The most laughable part is when he talks a lot about the bad parts about the magnite and talks none for the Korean cousins.

At the end, never mentioned one single word about the safety offerings what Magnite does. but all other vehicles are value for money except Magnite
starke is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 25th November 2020, 18:12   #458
BHPian

Few days ahead of the launch of Magnite, Nissan India has announced a new after-sales service initiative called as Nissan Service Hub to smoothen the ownership experience.

This includes:
- Doorstep car pick up and drop for service and repairs
- Transparent billing
- Guarantee of 100 percent genuine parts

Deadpool is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 25th November 2020, 21:05   #459
BHPian

Glad to see some positive reviews too.

Godzilla is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th November 2020, 19:25   #460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goku_YNWA View Post
Praying that Magnite brings the numbers for Nissan Dealers here in Bangalore. So that, they don't loot existing customers who drop by for Service.

Coming from a Kicks 1.3 owner. Car is absolutely fantastic but after sales is dreadful.
Could you please share a ownership review? Also, Is there any Nissan Kicks Petrol 1.5NA BS6 owner in the group? Would like to know whether it is worth considering?
Old 26th November 2020, 23:55   #461

Sure thing! I have been lazy the like 1.3's turbo lag
I am going to write my ownership experience with the Kicks 1.3, soon.
Goku_YNWA is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th November 2020, 12:48   #462
BHPian

Magnite and Sonet exteriors compared side-by-side by our BHPian Bunny Punia

ATRONIX is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 27th November 2020, 13:49   #463
BHPian

Just got a call from the sales executive. The car has reached the showroom in Thrissur, Kerala. They got only MT Turbo XV Premium, not the CVT variant.

Nissan Magnite Review-magnite-1.jpg

Nissan Magnite Review-magnite-2.jpg

Nissan Magnite Review-magnite-3.jpg

Last edited by dudevarkey : 27th November 2020 at 13:56.
dudevarkey is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 27th November 2020, 14:28   #464
BHPian

Nisaan is improving its footprint nationwide with 30 new service stations and 20 new showrooms. This is in tandem with Nissan Next strategy to invest here for sustainable growth.

Quote:
“Nissan India’s focus is onto improving customers connectivity by providing a seamless journey through these company-owned platforms. We are adapting and adopting the changes in the marketplace to strengthen Nissan’s commitment to the Indian customer on product and service assurances,” said Sinan Ozkok, President, Nissan Motor India.
Quote:
“With India gradually becoming a more strategic base for value-added services, Nissan’s new and improved initiatives will underscore our desire to give customers a hassle-free, safe, and satisfying sales and service process that is enhanced by a comprehensive digital ecosystem for discerning customers,” said Rakesh Srivastava, MD, Nissan Motor India.
Seems Nissan will go all guns blazing this time to support Magnite. They are in process of improving digital services, conveniences and customer connect. Hope their sincere effort will be paid off.

Source - rushlane
Deadpool is offline   (18) Thanks
Old 27th November 2020, 17:55   #465
BHPian

This is a good news. As per up to 2-3 months before, there were I guess single digit dealerships of nissan across entire Rajasthan. More than the enthusiasts, dealers had totally lost hope of getting their invested money back. Maniye looks like a promising product! I wish it turns the fortunes of Nissan in India.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks