Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 29th January 2020, 23:38   #1681
BHPian

Re: Tata Indigo Manza : Test Drive & Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsk View Post
Did you finalise on any car? Which one?
Was almost finalized on Ciaz, but got a good deal on Honda City ZX CVT Sep 2019 BS4 model.

Here is the offer I got. Grabbed it, now loan in process. Expected delivery early 2nd Week Feb.
Old 30th January 2020, 01:37   #1682
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaturgaurav View Post
Was almost finalized on Ciaz, but got a good deal on Honda City ZX CVT Sep 2019 BS4 model.

Here is the offer I got. Grabbed it, now loan in process. Expected delivery early 2nd Week Feb.
That looks like a good deal. Congratulations on the purchase. Hope you start revving around in it soon!
drsk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2020, 20:13   #1683
BHPian

Hi all, Need some advice. I have a 2010 1L KM driven Manza Diesel QJD. I have been facing 2 strange problems in last two weeks. 1) The brakes doesn't work occassionally when in second or first gear with speeds less than 30 KMph. This has happened thrice over the last two weeks. In all occassions I had the clutch pedal pressed. So it was not in gear. But the brakes felt spongy with no bites. In fact I felt the car lurched forward when I pressed the brakes. No warning lights on instrument cluster. In all occassions when I released the clutch and pressed the brake again, it worked. Or just released the break pedal and pressed again. 2) Second issue - the air-conditioning stops working after 3 hours continuous drive. This has happened twice over last two weeks. I feel the cooling is there, but the fan airflow doesn't come out. If I increase the fan speed, I hear the blower sound, but no air flow inside cabin.

I plan to take the car to an authorised service centre this week. Any pointers, so that I don't get over billed by SA. Thanks
Old 3rd December 2020, 15:33   #1684
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreerknair View Post
2) Second issue - the air-conditioning stops working after 3 hours continuous drive. This has happened twice over last two weeks. I feel the cooling is there, but the fan airflow doesn't come out. If I increase the fan speed, I hear the blower sound, but no air flow inside cabin.
The air flow decreases because of ice formation on the AC condenser blocking the air flow, the same happens on my Manza as well. The solution is to swith off the compressor (ac button) and keep the blower running. The airflow would be back to normal levels in 10-15 mins. The compressor can be stared after the airflow becomes normal and it should be all fine after that. The process needs to be repeated again after a few hours if you are on a day long drive with AC ON.

Last edited by vb-saan : 8th January 2021 at 13:40. Reason: Quote tags fixed
ryder is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th May 2022, 11:14   #1685

I own a Safire Aura ABS (2011 model). Recently, I faced starting problems. I went to AutoVikas Delhi to get it fixed. They replaced the spark plugs but told me that they will have to get the injectors replaced with each costing around 3200/- and they need to source it from the TAMO warehouse. I checked from the market outside...Model Town-I and got the injectors replaced costing 1100/- each. This is the first time I have got work done from outside TASS...hopefully it works.
Old 5th October 2022, 20:21   #1686
BHPian

I have a 2010 MANZA aura ABS, I have used the 15w40 shell (yellow can) for 5000 km and then switched to Gomechanic 5w40. Now it's been 5000kms since the last oil change, thinking of sticking to one brand of oil Shell Rimula 15w40, as it's diesel-specific engine oil.

Has anyone tried this oil in a diesel Manza? As I don't prefer to use oil for more than 5/6K km don't want to try fully synthetic again.
Tata Indigo Manza : Test Drive & Review-screenshot_20221005202031875_com.android.chrome.jpg

Most Viewed