Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st July 2021, 07:14   #13381
Senior - BHPian

Re: All Roads to Kerala

Friends, I'm getting this error all the time in kerala 's jagratha portal. Any idea what's the issue here? I'm selecting Aadhar card and entering 12 digit aadhar number.
Attached Thumbnails
All Roads to Kerala-screenshot_20210701071411_whatsapp.jpg  

Old 1st July 2021, 08:53   #13382
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibendum90949 View Post
Friends, I'm getting this error all the time in kerala 's jagratha portal. Any idea what's the issue here? I'm selecting Aadhar card and entering 12 digit aadhar number.
I just tried and registered. It's working OK now. Can you try deleting the cache? or might have been a glitch at that point of time only.
Sree73 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st July 2021, 09:01   #13383
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibendum90949 View Post
If you are copy/pasting the Aadhaar number from somewhere a space character (" ") could have become appended due to the way the feature works on certain platforms. Make sure what you are submitting is exactly 12 characters in length.
binand is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 1st July 2021, 20:45   #13384
BHPian

Hi,
There is news that rules in kerala changed a bit. Is there any impact on inter state travellers to kerala? I plan to drive to Ernakulam this Saturday. I got the jagratha pass and TN pass

Any advise please. Thank you
Old 1st July 2021, 21:31   #13385
BHPian

Does anyone know if fully vaccinated people need to get RTPCR test done as well?

I need to travel to Kerala from Bangalore for just 3 days with my parents. My parents are fully vaccinated while I have the first dose. I don't mind getting the test done for myself but I was wondering if RTPCR is required for my parents.

And also, whether there are any concessions for people on short visits?
Old 2nd July 2021, 06:53   #13386
Distinguished - BHPian

So how does this work now? I see that the Kerala portal is designed for people coming from other states since they ask for the return date.

I plan to drive to Bangalore in couple of weeks. Should I take KA/TN pass and when I return back to Kerala, do I need to take the pass? I have both doses of vaccine taken so guess the test report can be avoided.
Old 2nd July 2021, 07:59   #13387
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Should I take KA/TN pass and when I return back to Kerala, do I need to take the pass? I have both doses of vaccine taken so guess the test report can be avoided.
Regarding epass, KA doesnt have one. KA recently released fresh guidelines, stating RTPCR report required if not vaccinated. Since you have received both the doses, you are sorted for KA. For TN you will need to apply for the epass for both KL-TN-KA and vice versa and the pass validity is only for a day.
For KL-KA you can fill in the entry point as Walayar Checkpost, south Coimbatore, exit Zuzuwadi, if this is the route you are taking, vice versa for KA-KL.

Last edited by rakesh_r : 2nd July 2021 at 08:24.
Old 2nd July 2021, 08:20   #13388
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nair View Post
Does anyone know if fully vaccinated people need to get RTPCR test done as well?
Post 13378 touches on this subject. Quoted below for ease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbohead View Post
Drove down to Kerala yesterday. At the border I was asked to show my negative results/ complete vaccination certificate. Was completely vaccinated so showed them that.
rohitoasis is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2021, 08:21   #13389
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
So how does this work now? I see that the Kerala portal is designed for people coming from other states since they ask for the return date.
What @rakesh_r has mentioned is correct, here is the news report from today's newspaper:
Source:Indian Express, Bangalore

Karnataka makes RT-PCR negative report, Covid vaccine certificate with both doses must for Kerala travellers
Old 2nd July 2021, 08:44   #13390
Senior - BHPian

KA has updated the clause to: Even vaccination certificate of having one dose is sufficient to enter KA from KL. Wish the check post officials also are being notified about this.

All Roads to Kerala-whatsapp-image-20210702-08.32.14.jpeg
balenoed_ is online now   (5) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2021, 12:08   #13391
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sree73 View Post
Can you try deleting the cache? or might have been a glitch at that point of time only.
Thank you. I did exactly this and it worked later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by binand View Post
If you are copy/pasting the Aadhaar number from somewhere a space character (" ") could have become appended due to the way the feature works on certain platforms. Make sure what you are submitting is exactly 12 characters in length.
Yes this also may be a reason as I was copy pasting it. Need to watch out next time. Thanks for the reply.

Update on my travel yesterday from Bangalore to Kerala via Walayar.

At the Kerala border, cops were stopping cars including KL cars and possibly checking the pass. I was carrying the KL pass, however the cops were busy attending the cars they made to stop and they didn't flag down my car as I just drove on without any checks. I was having both doses vaccination certificate but wasn't carrying RT PCR certificate but the rule indicates if one is not carrying the latter, they're to do 14 day home quarantine but the same is not monitored as such. I had the TN pass too but nowhere cops stopped nor was it asked.

Few friends who travelled recently suggests to paste the travel pass on windshield that ensures smooth sailing while crossing border and also ensures zero physical interaction with cops. Privacy could be an issue with that since it has your mobile number, address etc.

Last edited by Bibendum90949 : 2nd July 2021 at 12:13.
Old 2nd July 2021, 12:09   #13392
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

This still doesn't address kids. Are kids below 18 years excempt from RT-PCR? Or will they need a -ve certificate.
Old 2nd July 2021, 12:34   #13393
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbohead View Post
Drove down to Kerala yesterday. At the border I was asked to show my negative results/ complete vaccination certificate. Was completely vaccinated so showed them that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitoasis View Post
Post 13378 touches on this subject. Quoted below for ease.
From the updates posted here, I understand that either RT-PCR negative or Full vaccination certificate is accepted at Walayar for entry into Kerala.
Do you know whether the same holds good for other entry points as well - especially Koottupuzha/Makkootam?

Can anyone confirm whether full vaccination certificate is accepted from entry via Koottupuzha?
Old 2nd July 2021, 19:40   #13394
BHPian

Can someone please throw light on the state of Kuthiran road? I will be driving from Chennai to Thrissur tomorrow.
Thanks.
rajivr1612 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2021, 21:34   #13395
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajivr1612 View Post
Can someone please throw light on the state of Kuthiran road?
I drove the same route yesterday. It's in pretty decent state with the odd pothole here and there. It's not in it's usual nightmarish condition as you fear.
Bibendum90949 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks