Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2011, 13:35   #721
Senior - BHPian

Re: Green Peace Holiday, Goa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk_sans View Post
Stayed at Green Peace Holiday. Goa Home last week for 4 nights.
Excellent place, very well maintained serviced apartment. You have good parking place where you can park the car and roam round hiring a two wheeler. It is less than a km away from Candolim Beach.
Suggested the place to my friends also after i left last week and even they gave a about the place.

Link to the place
The Sand Pebble Holiday Home: The Green Peace
Adding one more link of this place.
www.ownersdirect.co.uk/india/IN71.htm
Old 14th October 2011, 19:47   #722
BHPian

Re: A thread on Accomodation & Rates?

I will be doing Golden Triangle Trip, will be in Delhi for 2 nights, Jaipur 2 nights and Agra 1 night, please suggest reasonably priced 3 star hotels at these places, also can anybody suggest a travel agent in Delhi from where I can hire a car for the entire trip? Thanks guys
Old 15th October 2011, 01:39   #723
BHPian

hi all
i am a newbie here
quite a lot of hotels are listed here but somebody please guide me how to locate a hotel say in Srinagar or Satara etc?
wouldnt it be a better thread if the hotels are listed statewise?
Search will be quicker.
In the last 1 year i have travelled a lot by train and car and i can give pretty useful tips with their tariff and telephone nos.
Can somebody advise how to do it statewise instead of a jumbled thread?
thanks and regards
Old 15th October 2011, 01:51   #724
BHPian

re circle
hi
are you going alone or with family?
are you going by car or by train/plane?
Delhi in feb I stayed at Wall City 42" Tv white bedsheet white fluffy towel neat clean toilet with geyser opp chainaram fatehpuri chandni chowk.Rs 1200.Since it was winter i did not put on the ac
Jaipur hotel Shiva very large room with ac and a large bathroom with geyser ample car parking space.Just off the Jaipur bypass at the northern end.Rs.850(oct 2010)
Agra feb 2011 hotel solitaire near raja ki mandi station rs 750.Just about good with geyser in the bathroom.
hope this helps

for delhi if you can get a booking at Ginger hotel near the New Delhi railway station that would be a great option.
rgds

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Please use the "edit" button if posting within 30 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 16th October 2011 at 21:07.
faustus77 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th October 2011, 10:19   #725
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by faustus77 View Post
wouldnt it be a better thread if the hotels are listed statewise?
Search will be quicker.
Entirely agree. We live in such a big country. One thread for accommodation any corner of country is hard. Also, the information for one location can be quite fragmented on one thread.
Old 22nd October 2011, 04:10   #726
vdi
BHPian

Please suggest a decent hotel[single occupancy] to stay for a night at Shirdi and Mumbai.

Many thanks in advance.
Old 22nd October 2011, 11:44   #727
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdi View Post
Please suggest a decent hotel[single occupancy] to stay for a night at Shirdi and Mumbai.

Many thanks in advance.
Mumbai is too big,would help if you were a little more precise with the location you want it in and also the budget at Shirdi.
Old 22nd October 2011, 15:32   #728
BHPian

Anyone please suggest a place to stay near Coimbatore L&T bypass or Palakkad? without much deviations as I might be reaching there by midnight.

I am planning to start from BLR between 3-4 PM (on 25th) and may decide to sleep for few hours depend on my energy level (and also my 2 kids). Final destination Kottayam.
Old 22nd October 2011, 20:31   #729
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bejoyr
Anyone please suggest a place to stay near Coimbatore L&T bypass or Palakkad? without much deviations as I might be reaching there by midnight.

I am planning to start from BLR between 3-4 PM (on 25th) and may decide to sleep for few hours depend on my energy level (and also my 2 kids). Final destination Kottayam.
Try KPM residency near District hospital,Palakkad. I used to stay there during my Palakkad visits. Single AC is Rs1500.00 after corporate discounts.
ontheroad is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd October 2011, 23:26   #730
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bejoyr View Post

There is Sohan Regency near the CBE airport.Remember seeing a Gowtham Lodge near KMCH,you should be able to get the numbers from Google.

In palakkad,there is Sri Chakra but it is lousy.I would rather you go into the town and stay in KPM or at Indraprastha.But stretching it till Palakkad would be too stressful considering the present conditions of the nh47.
ranjitp1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2011, 01:35   #731
vdi
BHPian

For Mumbai should be somewhere near the airport and at Shirdi the budget would be between 1 to 1.5k
Old 25th October 2011, 08:25   #732
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
For Mumbai should be somewhere near the airport and at Shirdi the budget would be between 1 to 1.5k
At mumbai near the airport i would suggest that you stay at hotel midlands in santacruz or at ramakrishna in vile parle.the slightly more expensive option would be ibis which is an airport hotel.at shirdi hotel sai leela would be within your budget.more expensive option would be shraddha park sarovar.
Old 25th October 2011, 14:09   #733
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
www.hotelmidland.com

www.rkhotels.com

www.hotelsaileela.com
Old 26th October 2011, 04:20   #734
vdi
BHPian

Thanks a lot Ranjith. I did pick Midland and RK from an earlier post and would check on Sai Leela too.
Old 31st October 2011, 06:09   #735
Senior - BHPian

Accomodation en route Karad - Kokrud - Ambeghat - Ratnagiri

We are travelling the route Pune - Karad - Kokrud - Ambeghat - Ratnagiri a few days from now and are looking for accommodation along this route. The travel is for three days and stay required for two nights.

The family will be six adults, a senior citizen and two kids (toddlers), so access to civilization would be immensely helpful. No remote areas.

The rooms should be clean and decent and the service should be good. If there's no lunch/dinner served, we would also like a good (veg) hotel nearby. The accommodation should preferably be on ground floor, or else have an elevator. Power round the clock, and AC not a must but nice to have.

For Night 1, the accommodation should be reachable in about 7-8 hrs max from Pune. Since we shall be travelling around Ratnagiri, we want to shorten that travel as much as possible, however more than eight hours a day is ruled out.

Day 2 will be spent around Ratnagiri, and on Night 2 we want to move closer to Karad/Satara than Ratnagiri. So Night 2 accomodation should be ideally around 3-4 hrs from Pune.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks