Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2008, 15:34   #271
Senior - BHPian

Subway at RMZ Infinity on OMR has the sub of the day offer going, like all the others. The difference is, they have a separate veg and non-veg sub everyday. All for 60 bucks, inclusive of taxes! I'm lovin' it!
Old 23rd April 2008, 15:55   #272
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Subway at RMZ Infinity on OMR has the sub of the day offer going, like all the others. The difference is, they have a separate veg and non-veg sub everyday. All for 60 bucks, inclusive of taxes! I'm lovin' it!
I tried that out as well. I relish the Tuna and Roasted Chicken in particular.

Between, other Subways dont have a seperate veg and non-veg offer?
Old 24th April 2008, 14:53   #273
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Then there's always Empire. I hear they have a buffet these days, which is ridiculously low-priced.
Buffet 99Rs... Inclusive of all

Quote:
Yes, Imperial is better than Empire, and yes, that is an Empire near JNC. Diagonally opposite, and closer to JNC, is Paramount.
Paramount - 99Rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by manziee_crusier View Post
Which are the best mid-night buffets in bangalore.
Heard Royal Orchid one is good.
What about brunchz? Beach in IN?
Yep royal Orchid...
330Rs lunch buffet
Atria 330 Rs
Lunch buffet..
U get a varieties of desserts...
Old 24th April 2008, 17:07   #274
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
I tried that out as well. I relish the Tuna and Roasted Chicken in particular.

Between, other Subways dont have a seperate veg and non-veg offer?
We have now set up a little camp there. No, most others alternate between veg and non-veg everyday.
Old 24th April 2008, 17:57   #275
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
oh yeah I love that place too and the best part is, it is just walking distance for me so am able to enjoy food without bothering about the kr puram traffic jams.

Also annachi has a nice counter there which has some really nice parotas and country chicken combo .
Old 24th April 2008, 20:07   #276
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy View Post
Also annachi has a nice counter there which has some really nice parotas and country chicken combo .
Slurrpp!!! Slurrpp!!!
Damn.,.I need a new keyboard!
Its been so long since I had a chance to visit these places & feast on the goodies..
Old 25th April 2008, 02:07   #277
BANNED

Anybody to comment about Barbecue nation? What's so special about the place? Have been hearing lots about them.

And which is the best Italian joint other than the one in Indira nagar?

Has anybody tried the Gellatissimo Icecreams inside SPAR? They're very good and better than Baskin robbins. Nice flavors too.
Old 25th April 2008, 08:21   #278
Team-BHP Support

@Zakko, BBQ nation serves BB starters which are unlimited. They place the hot charcoal BBQ on your table and serve the starters on that. You wait for a while and see the food getting cooked and then put some dressing on it and eat till your hearts content. There are 5 veg starters and 5 non veg ones. Non veg has like prawns, chicken, fish and all that whereas veg has aloo, mushroom, paneer and some mixed veggies. If your done with the unlimited starters then you can go to the main course which is a buffet having continental and indian food along with nice desserts.

All this is for Rs.450/- + tax per head. Drinks separate.

BBQ nation is there at 2 places one at Indiranagar 100feet road just after the Airport road flyover and the other at Koramangala near HSR layout.
Old 25th April 2008, 11:14   #279
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
And which is the best Italian joint other than the one in Indira nagar?
Usually Via Milano, Fiorana and Sunny's are the places for good Italian food in Bangalore. Via Milano is on Koramangala 80 ft road next to Sony world. Fiorana is on Inner Ring road on Koramangala near Sukhsagar and Sunnys in on Vittal Mallya Road (next to Shell Petrol Bunk).
Old 25th April 2008, 11:23   #280
Senior - BHPian

websites with restaurant reviews

bangalore.burrp.com

hungrybangalore.com
Old 25th April 2008, 13:06   #281
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
@Zakko, BBQ nation serves BB starters which are unlimited. They place the hot charcoal BBQ on your table and serve the starters on that. You wait for a while and see the food getting cooked and then put some dressing on it and eat till your hearts content. There are 5 veg starters and 5 non veg ones. Non veg has like prawns, chicken, fish and all that whereas veg has aloo, mushroom, paneer and some mixed veggies. If your done with the unlimited starters then you can go to the main course which is a buffet having continental and indian food along with nice desserts.

All this is for Rs.450/- + tax per head. Drinks separate.

BBQ nation is there at 2 places one at Indiranagar 100feet road just after the Airport road flyover and the other at Koramangala near HSR layout.
Had gone to one of them on my mom's birthday. They gave us only 2+2 starters. Chicken and mutton and paneer and something else.

Wasnt all that great. Finally we went for the buffet and it was also ok. Not worth the hype. And the price wasnt 450, more like 200 or 250.

Is it because the lunch menu is less expensive ?
Old 25th April 2008, 13:15   #282
Senior - BHPian

BBQ nation has 2 slots for dinner, 7-9 and 9-11.

Grill Starters we got : Prawn, chicken, fish, aloo, paneer, mushroom, mixed vegge's.

Served Starters were mutton sheek, paneer & some veg cutlet sort of thing.

Never bothered to check out the buffet.
Old 25th April 2008, 13:20   #283
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 View Post
Had gone to one of them on my mom's birthday. They gave us only 2+2 starters. Chicken and mutton and paneer and something else.

Wasnt all that great. Finally we went for the buffet and it was also ok. Not worth the hype. And the price wasnt 450, more like 200 or 250.

Is it because the lunch menu is less expensive ?
Yup the lunch is halved price and menu wise. The dinner is better.
Old 25th April 2008, 14:34   #284
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

You guys should check out Solitaire near Shivananda Circle. Nice ambience, lovely food.

Lunch Buffet consisted of chicken steak, lamb curry, chicken curry, nawabi biryani,noodles, roti, 3 types of dal's,assorted sea food, lovely salads, 4 types of sweets, russian pie and lots more to go with it. Buffet cost was 225 Inclusive of tax. By far one of the best buffet places in Bangalore.

I hear they also serve Lasagne's, pizza's, pasta's for dinner. Sweets like jilebi's are fried on the spot and given. They also have a snack counter as well.
Old 25th April 2008, 14:45   #285
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
You guys should check out Solitaire near Shivananda Circle. Nice ambience, lovely food.

Lunch Buffet consisted of chicken steak, lamb curry, chicken curry, nawabi biryani,noodles, roti, 3 types of dal's,assorted sea food, lovely salads, 4 types of sweets, russian pie and lots more to go with it. Buffet cost was 225 Inclusive of tax. By far one of the best buffet places in Bangalore.

I hear they also serve Lasagne's, pizza's, pasta's for dinner. Sweets like jilebi's are fried on the spot and given. They also have a snack counter as well.
Sounds standard fare for 225 bucks. Indijoe does something similar at 125 or so. But the current winner is still Subway!

Solitaire is known for its nightclub, The Mine. New, small, packed, and open very late (by BLR standards). Lots of commercial stuff. And the gym is quite nice too.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks