Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2011, 14:26   #136
BHPian

Re: Desideep's (Amber Goyal) Pulsar 220 STOLEN from Gurgaon !!!

Hey Amber,

Really sad to know about the bike being stolen.

By any chance can you help us with the Engine/Chasis # as well?
The 1st thing that would be done is change the registration # of the bike by plonking another plate.

Unfortunately, I am in Mumbai but I will share the info with people I know in Gurgaon.
Old 27th July 2011, 15:52   #137
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "Car / Bike got stolen" Thread

thanks every one i have logged an FIR but the police like always have their own game to play.
Old 4th August 2011, 17:35   #138
BHPian

Friends 2 door Pajero stolen in Bandra - Mumbai - Please Help

Folks My friend had his unique 2 door Pajero stolen from Bandra Mumbai yesterday morning. There is police alert on it and pictures are below. She is Grey metallic and 2.5 liter diesel as opposed to the common 2.8 liter diesel (written on the side in the pictures). If any one spots it pls call the owner Manoj on 9819890900

Last edited by nandishpal : 4th August 2011 at 17:43.
Old 4th August 2011, 18:40   #139
Senior - BHPian

Re: Friends 2 door Pajero stolen in Bandra - Mumbai - Please Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandishpal View Post
Folks My friend had his unique 2 door Pajero stolen from Bandra Mumbai yesterday morning. There is police alert on it and pictures are below. She is Grey metallic and 2.5 liter diesel as opposed to the common 2.8 liter diesel (written on the side in the pictures). If any one spots it pls call the owner Manoj on 9819890900
@Nandishpal, the pictures are not showing up.
Old 4th August 2011, 18:51   #140
BHPian

yeah Guna,i am trying to upload the pics but there is an error,i will upload as soon as possible,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guna View Post
@Nandishpal, the pictures are not showing up.
Old 4th August 2011, 19:33   #141
Senior - BHPian

isnt there another thread about the same issue ? perhaps you can reach out the other thread owner to get some help..
Old 4th August 2011, 19:33   #142
BHPian

here is just 1 pic as i am in middle of work today,i will upload more pics asap
any info is highly appreciated
Attached Thumbnails
The "Car / Bike got stolen" Thread-img_1447.jpg  

The "Car / Bike got stolen" Thread-img_1443-1.jpg  

The "Car / Bike got stolen" Thread-img_1456.jpg  

Last edited by nandishpal : 4th August 2011 at 19:42. Reason: few more pics
Old 4th August 2011, 19:47   #143
Senior - BHPian

Seems to be Pajeros are in hot demand and thieves are using Mumbai as their shopping area. This is the 2nd if not 3rd case of a Pajero theft I have seen in recent times on this forum. Any info on how, where it happened. Would be helpful for other bhpians as well
Old 5th August 2011, 12:43   #144
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by desideep View Post
thanks every one i have logged an FIR but the police like always have their own game to play.
Any further update on your P220, were you able to track it?
Old 6th November 2011, 03:46   #145
BHPian

White Indigo Stolen Outside Pizza Hut Hiranandani Powai

I parked my 2 month old i20 outside Pizza Hut Hiranandani Powai near the Moneyplant ATM at 0:12 hours as I was visiting Mantra for a late night dinner with friends. When i parked, I specifically remember a White car parked next to mine already. There were no other cars in that line. Most were parked on the other side. I locked car using the remote key & walked to Mantra. Post our dinner we saw a a set of people standing near our car frantically talking cops coming there & complaint lodged and what not. As curious as I am, I asked the, what's wrong - the guy said the white indigo parked has disappeared most likely stolen !!! I lost my thoughts thinking would they have tried stealing my car & started looking for some scratches near the window as that is the only way I have seen people open cars. Thankfully there were none but, there was absolutely abdunant fear in my heart as I could have been the target. I shared my number with this old gentleman who owned the car gen. Rasquinha told him I could come if they wanted to establish a timeline. I unfortunately forgot to take the license plate number will update the thread tomorrow with the tsame. Please watch put for this car wherever you can. Its a private license plate from maharashtra.
I am surprised the security guy near the atm never noticed anything fishy ? Where were the cop round up cars who patrol these expensive lanes so late at night ? Was the car not locked properly or duplicate keys were made ? Inside job ?

I am sure there was no valet parking. Cops Told them you will get your car within 24 hours or not at all. Scary stuff man !!!! How reassuring is that ?

Please keep an eye out for any suspicious white indigos in your area, will post the license plate tomorrow.

Hope they find their car... Amen !
If cars are not safe in Hiranandani ? Where are they ???
Old 6th November 2011, 10:14   #146
Senior - BHPian

Re: White Indigo Stolen Outside Pizza Hut Hiranandani Powai

Does Indigo come with an immobilizer? Do you know if it was one of the recent models.
Old 6th November 2011, 11:12   #147
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90BHP View Post
I parked my 2 month old i20 outside Pizza Hut Hiranandani Powai
Is this the place where there was an attempt to steal the scorpio of raj_5004. Remember reading that thread.
Yes I searched out and checked that thread it is the same and exact place Hotel mantra, Pizza Hut. That place appears quite vulnerable.

Last edited by rajeev k : 6th November 2011 at 11:19.
Old 6th November 2011, 12:41   #148
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
........I am surprised the security guy near the atm never noticed anything fishy ? Where were the cop round up cars who patrol these expensive lanes so late at night?
Hope the Gentleman gets back his car soon.

Since the car was parked near an ATM there could be a remote chance of the video footage of the theft being recorded in the surveillance system of the ATM/ other Establishments/ Houses nearby. A look out for that footage will help them nab down the culprits soon.
Old 6th November 2011, 23:11   #149
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I parked my 2 month old i20 outside Pizza Hut Hiranandani Powai near the Moneyplant ATM at 0:12 hours as I was visiting Mantra for a late night dinner with friends.

If cars are not safe in Hiranandani ? Where are they ???
Read my thread here. You will find a lot of things similar.

Since Hiranandani is a private (& posh) residential area, its quite deserted, especially late nights. People often come here to pubs & for late night dinner like you & many park their cars on the road. this makes it easy for the thieves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeev k View Post
Is this the place where there was an attempt to steal the scorpio of raj_5004. Remember reading that thread.
Yes I searched out and checked that thread it is the same and exact place Hotel mantra, Pizza Hut. That place appears quite vulnerable.
YES. its the same place & even I had gone to the same restaurant - Mantra.

P.S.: the food is superb in Mantra but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE park your car in the paid basement parking.
Old 7th November 2011, 20:41   #150
BHPian

I don't recollect the model of the car apart from the fact that was an indigo. I really doubt it has an immobilizer in the car.

The area has had a second attempt on some one else's car is proof enough for the cops to wake up & smell the coffee ! Dude you were lucky that your car was safe, I am almost sure that they might have tried to steal my car but, there is no proof as such but, just the thought that the car next to me was stolen scares me silly. I had goose bumps till I reached home. I kissed the car almost multiple times, thinking I had just lost it. Learnt my lesson wont do this again.... now on park in paid parking only.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks